Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.9
thanks for realizing my status in your eyes , ok go back to your place and I
pushed her off her body and turned , making face as if I am realy hurt and she only hurt
me badly . her face dropped and she asked why do you get so angry on such a silly matter
. nothing like that , she tried to sled back on my lap but I pushed her butt and I slide at
other side , ok good night dear sister if you still feel like bro , go to your bed and I tried to
lay on my back . she looked at me , her eyes were filled with tears , she tried to plea but I
was not caring any more . I turned my face at other side and lay on bed . I thought she
will go back , but instead she sat beside me and caressed my cheek .she played with my
hairs , bhayya please look at me I didn’t mean to hurt you .she was pleading but I was
pretending as if I am angry with her . I was emotionally blackmailing her . I was brute to
take disadvantage of innocent girls , this had become common to me I had been doing this
to other girls too .
Sorry bhayya ,I didn’t mean to hurt you . did I do any big mistake why are getting so
angry with me , I truly love you bhayya . would I allow any one else to come near me if I
didn’t love . she leaned over
my sleeping body , her face was over mine . I closed my eyes to pull it for some more time
, then I felt wetting my face , I opened my eyes to find flow of tears from her eyes . I think I
over acted , I felt sorry for making her cry .
 seduction 52.10
this was too much I thought for my self .
immediately I sat up and I took her in my lap and hugged her , she hid her face on my
shoulder , though she was trying to stop crying but sobbed again . I lifted her face from
my shoulder and tried to look into her eyes , both of us said sorry simultaneously . it was
mere coincidence , we tried to smile at each other . she said why do you get angry so early
, I think you need to control your temper . I said thanks for the advice and hence forth I
will try to control myself , ( she didn’t know I was just acting , I have self control in all the
respects ) . again repeated sorry and I should not have got angry and I am really pissed
off for my acts . she said its all right , I didn’t know some times you get too emotional for
few things , any way it made me understand one more lesson of your feelings . I hugged
her and said thanks dear you are so understanding , I thank god for providing me such an
wonderful girl as sister for me . she was happy to hear praises from me , she smiled at me
, now her eyes were clear and were shining with happiness . we were talking all of a
sudden she got up from my lap and headed towards corner , I was looking in amazement ,
what she is up to at this hour . she took bag containing fruits given by those peasants .
I asked what are doing , she said I have never tasted such wild fruits and I am curious , she
poured those fruits on bed and asked for knife , I told where to find one . I protested why
do you need knife now , its late come on and let us sleep .she said we shall sleep but not
before tasting few of fruits .
 seduction 52.11
I kept mum she found knife and cut few fruits one from each
variety . we took some were really tasty and few sour but all of them were good in one or
other way . then she took out the poly bag of those forbidden fruits . in fact I too had not
seen them , I remembered his caution of all were only for me and not for girls .i stopped
vaishali but she was reluctant she cut one fruit and gave me . but I took other piece also
from her hand and asked her to occupy seat . those fruits had covered big part of bed , so
she came and sat in my lap even without invitation . I was happy as she had come much
closer and forgotten of being angry few minutes before .
I avoid that particular fruit and shared some other . I placed a piece in her mouth and hold
it to let her eat . she didn’t touch it with her hands so I took other end in my mouth , we
ate it simultaneously . once the fruit was over my lips touched hers , she raised her eye
brows and looked into my eyes , I didn’t bother to answer but my lips closed her lips , she
was in dilemma whether to stop me or not . then I backed out there was sign of relief in
her eyes. Me too was satisfied as there was no protest from her . this time she took that
forbidden fruit , placed in my mouth and took other end in her teeth . I wanted to stop her
but she was reluctant . I didn’t want to scare her but could not stop her too . I thought
what would happen if she ate little part from one piece .
 seduction 52.12
but she took another part and ate
it for herself . then we repeated game of sharing and every time I made it for sure to kiss
her lips little longer than before . thus we spent some more time in eating fruits slowly but in a romantic way .
She said enough fruits for now , she wanted to fill them in bag but I stopped her and said
let us fill them later . I was feeling a kind of drowsy and some unexpected heat inside me .
I pulled her face and kissed for a short time on lips and left . this time there was no protest
at all from her . she looked at me and asked happy now . for what I asked . for letting you
kiss me she replied . thanks darling , by the way which one was better , whether first one
or this . she hesitated for some time , I repeated my question . she said first one was better
though it was forced one but was longer and tastier she admitted . so let me repeat it and I
pulled her face to me . she placed her palm between her faces and said , I didn’t ask for it
but only commented about it . I said that is fine but let me try which way you like more .
before she stopped me I wiped her hand out and sealed her lips with mine . it was an long
lasting smooch , she didn’t know how to respond but after a while she too tried to reply in
her own way , she too tried to lick my upper lip as her lower lip was in my mouth . must
have kissed for few minutes . once we broke I asked her how was this one , she blushed
and droppedt her head down . I lifted her chin and repeated , she blushed again and hid
her face on my shoulder , whispered it was best one . after some time I ventured again for
another mind-blowing smooch .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:07 PM