Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
seduction 52.3
we continued joking and speaking in whispers . time
was passing but I was not moving any where , no progress at all . I though I will
have to contende with only this .
but I was not to let her go easily . again and again placed my hand on her back
and caressed here and there . she would protest in mild way , she never spoke
about it but every time she took my fingers in hers , in one or other pretext . now I
left caressing her back but pinched her nose or cheeks . she could not say any
thing for that as I withdrew my hand and placed it back on her waist , which was
ok for her . then it was again , another cold breeze and she shivered again . this
time I hold her more tight and she should be more comfortable with it . there
enough bed covers and blankets in cup board , which I never bothered to suggest
. this cold climate was really helping me a lot on bringing this girl near to me to
the optimum . I should thank to the weather and my brain had clicked at right
time for right plot . she snuggled more into my chest and her face was almost
touching mine , I could feel her hot breath on my chest . probably she was
thinking to ask for any thing warm coverings but she must have thought , as this is
farm house and they may not be available or if they were there , I would have  provided her .
 seduction 52.4
I took liberty of kissing her forehead for no reason , she too kissed
my chin and placed her face on my chest . this time I started caressing her back ,
there was no protest . I don’t know she liked it or tired of protesting . I took most
advantage of this , my hands were moving freely on her back . I was successful to
this extent after so much of efforts . this girl is hard nut to crack , I thought .
I pulled her upwards till our faces were in level , she asked why . I said this way it
is easy to converse , she consented . I had raised her just because my hands could
not reach her bums , who was tell her . this made me easy to caress her most of
the back and even her ass . she was telling how boys will be after their group and
how beautiful girls are their in her group . I said I don’t think you have any other
beauties in your group and paused . she looked into my eyes and wanted to say
some thing , I was waiting for her response , certainly there was look of
disappointment in her eyes . then I continued other than both of you , you and
prema , I completed . now there was smile in her face , she said you are always
naughty in everything . girls call naughty but you are maestro in this art . she
kissed me on my cheeks , I said thanks for the compliment , is it compliment or
you are teasing me I asked . she said no it is true and you are more naughtier
than I had thought , pream used to tell me a lot about you , and your silly games
in home , how you make others laugh most of the time and even how you make
others fool .
 seduction 52.5
this time it was my turn to acknowledge her compliment with kiss . I
was above to kiss her on cheek but she moved her face , in fraction of second
decided to take advantage of her face turning . my lips landed on edge of mouth ,
partially on her lips . she looked at me and asked what is this new thing . I asked
what . she said kissing lips in mock voice . why didn’t you like it ? , she replied no
. I said it is your mistake , you turned your face on wrong moment . no
deliberately you did it she protested and started raising . before she could go , I
hold her tight . no darling it was accidental I was trying to convince her , but she
was not ready to buy it . there was look of hurt on her face . oh my god it is an
bad end of my seduction , I was fool to hurry , unnecessarily I hurried and spoiled
whatever chance I had , if I let her go off this time I was cock sure she would
never be in my arms in future .i did not let her move even an inch , she was saying
no I was not expecting this from you . I was convincing her but she was not
convinced .
Then I lost all my hopes of seduction , forget seduction even my friendship was
also on verge of explosion . my brain was thinking fast and at last I came to
conclusion .
 seduction 52.6
if at all I have to lose her , I should make an last attempt , if win
every thing will be before me but if I lose I can ask to pardon me and sure she
would not .
I asked her are you serious about what you are saying , she said then what . all
men are alike and you are no exception . I opened my mouth to say some thing but
she was struggling to get free from me . I was thinking she is making this as a big
issue , if I had done any thing serious what could she say . see vaish , let me be
very clear to you , it was unintentional and if at I wanted to do , I would have
done this way . I sealed her lips with mine and went on smooching her , she was
shocked and became inactive for a minute or so . she was really stunned to see
what I was doing to her . I hold her head tight and went on eating her lips . she
was awake from trance and started pushing me off and was struggling to get up .
but I threw my legs over her and hold her pinned . her body was squirming in my
arms , she was trying desperately to free her self and once she is free she will start
shouting at me , I was very sure of this consequence , I was preparing my self
mentally to conquer her in forthcoming argument or battle whatever it is .
I wanted to press her tits squeeze them till she shouts or surrender and play with
her nubile body and poke my fingers into her virgin pussy till she loses self
control . but in last moment I did not think this idea would be utter flop , but I
didn’t leave her .
 seduction 52.7
I continued kissing her and sucking her lower lip in my mouth , I didn’t leave her
till her struggles reduced . I think she had not yielded but she had reduced
struggles as she was helpless against my giant figure and strength . at last I left
her mouth , but before she raised her voce I closed her mouth with my palm . see
dear if at all I wanted to kiss I would have kissed this way but I had kissed this
way which landed accidentally on your lips that too at corner of mouth . do you know the
difference now , first one was accidental like this and planted a kiss on side of her mouth
and when I did deliberately it was like this and bend forward as if to kiss full on her lips ,
she stopped me it is enough of explanation , you are naughty shaithan bhai . does any bro
kisses his sis in this way and started laughing and she started hitting my chest with fists
playfully . I had won war and she was happy with whatever I did and had no objections .
I dropped the subject and sat up resting my back on head board and gathered her in my
arms and made her sit on my lap . what is this new thing she asked , I said getting bored
laying for so long I replied . that is ok why are you taking me on your lap she asked . no ,
nothing special we are getting closer now , do you have any objections I asked . she didn’t
reply but stepped from my lap and sat beside me . but she was almost leaning on me , we
continued chatting and again I lifted her , how light you are .
 seduction 52.8
. I feel as if a kid is sitting on
my lap and made her sit on my lap . she wanted to go back to previous sitting but I held
her bit tight . she sat back comfortably and we continued chatting . now I was taking more
liberty to caress her back and face . she was sitting on her left her legs were dangling
from cot . her left tit pressed on my chest . I wanted to make her horny but I had to be
careful . as simple kiss on her side of lips she had behaved in most unexpected manner .
Placed my right hand on her shoulder and pulled at me bit tight , she placed her head on
shoulder . she was comfortable , I wanted to make her sit right on my boner , but had no
courage , what would she think if she feels my erect cock beneath her nicely shaped and
hard bust . I pulled her nose with left hand she too did me same and I pinched her cheek ,
she too pinched me back . so this play went for some time , she didn’t spare to reply me in
the way I did to her . then I kissed her cheeks , she too kissed me back on cheeks .
laughingly I gave a peck on her lips , in return she came forward to kiss on my lips but in
last second she backed off . I asked her what happened to my scary sister . she asked
where did I scare . then why did you back off . you have been replying me to all my acts in
same manner but why did not you dare to kiss my lips . she said nothing like that but I
thought it is not proper so I didn’t do it .
So you think I am not worth a person to kiss on his lips , it is ok now I know where I stand
in your heart . I am not at all match to you and I am not worthy enough to receive love
from you .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:06 PM