Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
She immediately bolted towards the bedroom but Travis was faster and he caught her before she could reach the door. With his large basketball sized hands, he covered her mouth. Meghna tried to fight back but with her petite frame, she could never hope to fight a guy built like a gorilla.

"Oh I forgot to mention, Ms Curry Lips." he whispered, "I just got out of jail.'

Meghna went pale with fear. She looked up to see his face. His bloodshot eyes and menacing grin only showed he was telling the truth. His elbow was pressing against her ass. No, that wasn't an elbow. She realised it was his hard dick.

"I hope I can now remove my hand and you won't shout." said Travis. He was angry at his dad for helping him arrange a useless lawyer which caused him to spend the last 2 years in jail for assault . He came to steal his belongings and this Indian woman just got caught in the crossfire. It had been a long time since he had any female company, and he knew an Indian woman wouldn't report this to their husband or law authorities. Too shameful.

Meghna gasped for air when he removed his hand. It was so big that it easily covered both her mouth and nose. Tears were falling in her eyes as she pleaded to his conscience.
"Please leave me!" she begged. "I'll do anything else.'

"You can start by taking me to your bedroom," laughed Travis. Meghna was wearing a loose nightie but Travis could see her perfect body against the light. "I guess that's where you were already leading me." And he rubbed his erect cock against her ass once more.

Meghna wondered how big it was. Was he even bigger than Steve? She chided herself for thinking like that during these dangerous times.

Once inside the bedroom, Travis barked, "Strip!."

She looked at him with a bewildered expression. "I said strip!" he repeated, only to see her look more confused.

"REMOVE THE CLOTHES!" he finally shouted.

"No," she cried, "I can't do that..'

"Sorry, your curry accent is making it sound like 'Yes','' sniggered Travis.

Meghna was shocked. She knew that some people in the USA were racist, but she never expected it from a black person.

"Will you strip or you want me to tear it off?" warned Travis.

Meghna felt she had no choice as she wouldn't be able to explain the torn nightie to Prasad.
She slowly crossed her hands and removed it over her head to reveal her bra and panties. Travis's tongue was hanging out. She was even better than he expected.

"Wow, nice knockers babe," said Travis.

Meghna didn't understand the slang but she guessed it might have meant her breasts. Travis hugged her and kissed her lips. Meghna couldn't resist and she felt his big tongue going inside. Even the tongue looked huge. After a long kiss, he broke and she once was left gasping for air.

"I guess you forgot to strip completely," added Travis.

Meghna knew there was no way to negotiate with an ex-convict. So she slowly removed her bra and revealed her light brown nipples.

"Hmm, they're really nice curry nipples" exclaimed Travis "Looks like your body already wants the action," and he placed a finger on her white panties.

Meghna froze. She realized that it was already wet. She couldn't even understand how her body was betraying her. She didn't know whether it was the size of his cock or the taboo in this situation which was making her hot. Travis pulled her hand and made her stroke his cock. She was astonished over the fact that she couldn't completely hold it in her hands. She always wondered how big Steve might have been, but she never thought about the thickness of his cock.

[Image: 200_1000.gif]

Travis couldn't believe the lack of fight by Meghna. He was aching for pussy during his time in prison and his ex-girlfriend refused to give a booty call. Meghna seemed to be such an easy lay who had become so docile and cooperative. But he wanted to quench his thirst, so he pushed her down onto the bed. He pulled down her panties to reveal her hairy pussy.

"Wow, that's a real Bin Laden you've got there, Lady," he smirked. Meghna went red in embarrassment. Prasad never commented on her hairiness down there and so she never shaved or trimmed, making a big, hairy bush.

Travis positioned himself on top of her and held her wrists with his massive hands. He kept rubbing the head of his cock over her vulva. Even the slightest touch was making Meghna moan in pleasure. Travis laughed, and slowly inserted his cock inside her vagina.

Meghna suddenly woke from her trance. She was going to be penetrated, and by someone other than her husband. And it was too thick and too painful for her to handle.

[Image: gifcandy-interracial-3.gif]

"NAHI ....NAHI....CHODO MUJHE!!!"
[+] 2 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 14-08-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM