Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Akila replied goodmorning then she answered that all were fine and asked me how I was and also what I was doing I replied that nothing special simply spending the time as it was weekend there was no school and like that by the time Buvana’s hubby came out and greeted me and asked me how I was I replied fine he then went inside the bathroom but it was locked as Buvana was taking bath he knocked the door she replied she was bathing and would come in few minutes but he told he was in a hurry to attend the nature’s call and he can’t wait any more she then opened the door with wrapping herself with the towel and came out her hubby immediately entered in she stood out with the water dripping all over I watched everything from the hall she saw me smiling at her she immediately shut the bedroom door so that I can’t see I just laughed and I was involved in messaging Akila. After a few minutes Buvana and her hubby came out Buvana was wearing a nightie which exhibited her boobs and ass clearly she went to the kitchen and was ready to prepare tea Buvana’s hubby came and asked whom I was messaging I told with shyness it was to Akila he patted me and told mm enjoy but don’t forget me to which I replied don’t worry sir I will never forget he replied see Arun we are now relatives and don’t call me sir just call Sekar I am just like your brother and we are more than brothers I smilingly accepted his suggestion and told ok Sekar sir to which he laughed and told that he had some important meeting in Coimbatore and would come in two days and you enjoy here with Buvana and moreover Balu is not here so you won’t have any disturbances I smiled and he even told me not to forget about Akila’s matter I told him not to worry he will get his chance he happily patted me and was ready for the trip in the meanwhile Buvana came to the hall with tea cups and asked what we both were planning for to which Sekar replied that it was a plan to fuck your sister Akila to which Buvana shouted chee filthy dogs always you both think of doing this to which sekar responed yes we are men and our tools are always ready to fuck is it Arun to which I agreed affirmatively Buvana then went inside to make the arrangements of Sekar’s trip.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM