Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I told her that I liked her very much and I agreed to marry her hearing this every one was happy my parents also liked Akila very much and their family discussed about the dowry to which my mother told that we don’t demand anything it is their wish to do whatever they are capable of on hearing this Buvana and her family were very happy and they discussed about the betrothal date and the marriage in between we were asked to finish our lunch they compelled us but we denied and after continuous compulsion we agreed to have Buvana called me inside their house and showed all the rooms and places finally she called Akila and told her to talk with me and left us alone I was tensed and don’t know what to speak Akila herself started to speak asking about my profession and likes like that and slowly I felt eased and I replied her and inturn asked her some questions during our conversation I was observing her every moves her voice was so sweet and her appealing face made me mad about her and we had our lunch and we were ready to leave in between I exchanged my number with Akila so that I could get in touch with her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM