Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

We started to leave by 11 and I rank to Buvana about our departure and she told that she too will come there with Balu and her hubby would accompany them there and she even informed that she had informed everything to her parents and they will be waiting there for our arrival we reached kancheepuram at 2.30 and had our lunch in a hotel and then I rank to Buvana asking her where she was she told that she was nearing and after a few minutes of our wait Buvana came there to the bus stand along with Balu I introduced my parents to her and in turn introduced her to my parents she was dressed in a blue silk saree and had a grand make up and plaited her hair with jasmine flowers it made me aroused but I controlled myself then we took an auto and reached her house within half an hour. Her parents welcomed us we were asked to sit in the hall I observed the house he r father inquired about me and my studies and then my parents and her parents were talking leaving me alone Buvana went inside the room to make Akila ready I was eagerly waiting to see her as I did not see her properly the other day and more over it was this time that I was going to see her as my bride and time was moving very slow and after some time both Buvana and her mom brought Akila in front of me and my parents I noticed her she was decorated with a pink slilk saree and she looked so beautiful in her makeup and dressing she was already white as her sister Buvana and now to add beauty to her beauty shed looked so nice I was very much stuck with her beauty my mom was also pleased to look her and she asked her a few questions to which she answered in her sweet voice she gave coffee and I took the coffee and watched her from head to toe and Buvana saw me staring Akila she smiled and asked me and my parents if we need to speak to Akila my mom asked her about her studies and likes and dislikes but whereas I was a little nervous to speak in front of others Buvana was making fun of me saying see my sister now itself and say the result don’t say that we will reply after reaching home like that ……………………………………………………
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM