Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
Excuse me, may I help you?" asked Meghna. She was on one of her 'walks' around the hallway after her husband left for the office. It was the time usually the entire building was empty as most of the occupants had also left for work.

She had noticed a young African American man trying to open the door of Steve's apartment but was unable to do so. He looked up at her, startled. Then he managed a weak smile.

"Hello, I'm Travis. I'm Steve's son," He said. He stood up and Meghna froze. He looked at least an inch or two bigger than Steve himself. Travis immediately realized it.

"Sorry to bother you" he said "I was stationed overseas and didn't know when the old man would be at home".

"Shall I give you my phone to call him?" asked Meghna, reluctantly.

"That won't be necessary," he replied "I'm leaving town today and just wanted to see him".
Meghna thought he looked dodgy but his face looked just like Steve, so she assumed he must be related to him. She decided to go back to her apartment.

"May I have a glass of water please?" a voice came from behind. She turned to see Travis touching his throat to show that he was parched. It was common courtesy for Indians to give water to those who ask for it, so she opened the locks and let him in. Meghna asked Travis to sit on the couch and went to the kitchen.

As the weather was sunny and dry outside, Meghna decided to make some "Rooh Afza," an Indian brand of sherbet. She placed some cookies on a tray and came back to the hall. What she saw shocked her so much that she dropped the plate and glass.
[Image: bb2255549ece8480a9ab862258bce39a.jpg]
Travis was sitting there completely naked and his expression on his face was very frightening. Meghna's instincts immediately reacted and tried to assess her options.

She realized that he had locked the door to the hallway with a deadbolt and put a chair in front of it, but if she could make it to her bedroom and closed the door, she had a fighting chance. But that path was longer and Travis had the advantage of height and strength, but it was the only possible option.

[+] 1 user Likes madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 13-08-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM