Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

excursion with girls 50.59
I asked labors to drag it in front cow . they moved it cows face , cow was so
happy to its calf and started licking its body clean . one of the labor went to their house and
brought soap and water , I washed my hands clean as it was all coated with fluid and blood .
both of the albors and prema were so happy to see my expertise in this too .
prema hugged me and said well done bhayya , where did you learn this art . I thought you
are expert in making babies but here you have mastered in this too , she whispered . I asked
her do you feel sleepy . she said no , how about standing in moon light for some time , I
asked . she said yes , where do you want to sit , I said lets move to terrace . I instructed
labors about post natal care and reminded about placenta ,if it does not fall on its own , you
need to inform doctor . they said yes and they know rest of things and will be managed
properly . by now calf stood and was walking . I asked them to make calf drink milk .
from there we moved to terrace , cool breeze was coming ,
prema too accompanied with me . we were on terrace , weather was very cool and there was
full moon light making the atmosphere romantic . I sat on pabangt , prema sat beside me . I
placed my arm over her shoulder , she came still nearer , her body was touching mine . we
talked for some time , she said it is very cold here , lets move to room . I said if you are
feeling so cold , let me warm you and hugged her tight , by side . I started caressing her
body , despite of two orgasms she had gained today she was getting aroused again . I was
desperate for sex . I had played with prema and she had made me hot enough in car , she
had played with my horny cock , but it had not released juice .
she sat for some time and even kissed my cheeks , then my hand automatically traveled to her
tits , I cupped her one tit over cloth , other hand was holding her . I located nipple , which
was easy as she was not wearing bra and it was erect due to cold .
 excursion with girls 50.60
I started pinching it , then
I tried to insert my hand from neck . it was not loose so it was not easy without her
cooperation , I pulled her dress from front , it came a little . now my hand could enter her
dress , I took another tit and started massaging and went to kiss her lips , she responded for
my smooch . when we broke she asked me to leave her and lets go back to room . I said no ,
we shall spend some more time here itself . she said no bhayya my friend must be waiting for
us to go back . I said don’t worry she is not a kid she will sleep by the time we go back . she
was struggling to go back and I was struggling to arouse her . at last I won , I knew how to
arouse a girl and this girl is well known and I knew her weakness . soon I made her aroused
, she was protesting me , what you are going to do now . you make me hot and leave in
middle .what can be done now , we don’t have safe place to fuck . the only room is occupied
by my friend and we don’t have any other place .
what is problem in this place , we shall do here itself . she said no baba , there are servants
just near to this place . if they look at us it will be shame on our part , I don’t want to take
any chance . I said don’t worry darling no one can watch us , let us move a bit from this
place , we wont be visible there I pointed a place . she said no I don’t want now , it is too
cold here . don’t worry dear I will make you enough hot , I will see that you perspire . after
some debate she said she will select proper place , if satisfied shall agree . the place I had
chosen was best and at last she agreed . I removed my west and lungi and asked her to get
nude . due to cold she didn’t agree and asked me to lower her salwar and fuck doggy style . I
had to agree as I was horny and wanted to cum badly since morning . she knew my problem
and she had agreed for that only . she came into my arms and we started a new sensual
smooch and on breaking this she bend and supported her self on pabangt . I lowered her
salwar and inside she was nude .
 excursion with girls 50.61
I positioned behind her and pushed my hard cock into her
leaking pussy . without any struggle it inched smoothly into tight pussy . I started moving ,
she holding pabangt for strong support . I hold her shoulder and started giving nice strokes .
after some time she could not hold pabangt by fingers , I asked her to place her elbow on
pabangt , she followed but soon she cried of pain . she said rough surface of pabangt wall is
hurting her . then you remove your salwar and place your hands on them . but she asked for
my lungi ( I keep enough dresses in farm house) , I gave it to her , it was better but within some time she complained of same . I
pulled her salwar of her legs , fold it and gave it to her . now it was better for both of us ,
rough surface was not hurting her and I was getting soft surface of her legs and butts for me
. it was an best experience to fuck under sky in moon light .
I hold her tits from above clothes and started humping her . she was so excited she started
singing in low volume but as strokes increased she was moaning bit high . I was worried if
any one hears , then what . but she had forgotten where she was and concentrating on her
own enjoyment . I increased speed , now she was pushing her butts back to meet my thrusts I
kept pumping her hairless chute . now she was near to orgasm and she was feeling her top
tight , she asked me to wait and stood , still my cock embedded in her pussy . she removed
her top by herself , she threw it on floor . now both of us were full nude and enjoying in
moon light . I pushed her again on pabangt , she took her position and I continued ramming
her . it was going to be an wonderful night , I was fucking tight pussy under open sky ,
climate was cool and it was helping me as air conditioner , reducing sweating and
exhaustion . I went on fucking her , she reached climax and hold my thighs from back side
and asked me to stop for a while . I obliged her , she was caressing my thighs with her
tender fingers , I was caressing her tits and pulling her nipples . soon she was ready to
continue .
 excursion with girls 50.END
I started again with mild strokes and later increased speed to such an extent both
of us were sweating in cool breeze . she was moaning loud enough , I tried to mute her
sound but she was not listening to me . this went on for quite a some time . I must have
fucked her not less than 30 minutes in single pose , she must have reached peak couple of
times . on her next climax I made my own time to release . at last we both climaxed at a time
and I filled her pussy with my hot lava . I held her in same pose for some more time till my
cock stopped leaking and got separated . she turned around and hugged me tight , it was one
of the most memorable fuck bhayya , thanks for giving it to me . I was fool to deny , in that
case I was the loser . I really enjoyed it and thanks again , she showered kisses on my face
and said , I haven’t learnt lessons completely , always your decisions are best and most
reliable . I smiled in reply , didn’t bother to comment on that .
I got dressed and asked her to wear clothes , she was shivering with cold now , heat
emanated by hot fuck had vanished and she was feeling cold as she was still full nude . she
took her pant , while she was wearing she noticed our mixed juice was flowing along her
thighs . both of us laughed looking at the mess we had made . I looked for any thing to wipe
it , but found nothing clean could be found , she made face what now , I snatched her salwar
and wiped clean with it and asked her to wear it . she started beating me with her fists . why
are you beating me , you can wash it tomorrow . she said that is ok but what now , should I
wear this stinking dress all the night . what you are going to do does not matter , what it will
do is more important . what can does this stinking ad sticky thing can do me she asked . even
in your sleep also it will make you cum in your sleep . before sliding into sleep , you just
remember how much you enjoyed with me in this cold and moon light , that will do its job
and you can confide me in the morning . she stopped in middle of stairs and hugged and
kissed me . you have wonderful imagination too , let me try this and surely I will share with
you in the morning .
she was tired and her was walk was not steady , she was shaking a lot . she was completely
exhausted , I supported by placing my hand at her waist . we reached room .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 06:03 PM