Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50.56
I was fast to
complete my statement without much chance to vaishali to say what’s ever . prema took out
her cell and called vaishali’s home . vaishali was trying to stop but prema gestured to wait ,
without even looking at her . vaishali was dying to stop her but by then it was connected to
her home . she dropped idea of refrain her from talking . it was vaishali’s mom , some how
prema managed to convince her that , all are safe and as it is late to reach back , instead of
taking risk of traveling in night , it is better to stay at farm house and vaishali has not seen
that beautiful place . we will stay back and shall come after showing her entire farm . may
be her mom was protesting , some how prema convinced her and obtained permission . once
she cut the call vaishali started protesting . how dare you call my mom and ask her
permission , without me consenting . bhayya I don’t want to stay back , I have not brought
any clothes also , and I have not taken permission to stay back . please some how manage to
drive back home . I didn’t comment , but elbowed prema , assigned her job of convincing .
as usual they had big fight and long argument , vaishali was threatening if you behave like
this I will never accompany you in future . prema was telling never to come with her again ,
you are telling as if I take you out every time . no I wont call you in future don’t worry . not
even for my honey moon . this made all of us laugh , and her protests became feeble . the
atmosphere became light after we stopped laughing . still vaishali said , why don’t you try to
understand prema , we don’t have anu spare dress , how can we manage . prema said , why
do you need to wear, after a pause she continued , I mean there are enough of my dresses ,
so stop worrying and cheer up now . vaishali almost agreed and said with one condition if
you assure me to take me on your honey moon trip . we all laughed again and both of us
were happy for she agreeing to stay back .
 excursion with girls 50.57
there was ray of some hope now . but I was not
sure if I could do something , but was happy to spend a night and another day in the
company of two beauties .
I called staff at farm about our arrival , asked them to clean farm house and asked them to
cook food also for three . our farmer asked who all are coming there , I said prema and her
friend are also coming there . he again asked me what kind of food we wish to have , any
thing will do . he said then we shall prepare your favorite food . I said ok and cut call .our
farm was on the way . we reached within half an hour , there was watch man waiting for us
at gate , as usual with two dogs chained .
We were moving in far , though it was dark vaishili was looking with astonishment . you have
such a vast farm , I thought it is some small with some shabby farm house . wow this seems
to be very big , drive way itself is so big . once we reached farm hose , labors came and
wished us and exchanged pleasantries , they inquired for luggage , we had nothing so asked
them not to bother . before we entered house he stopped me and said , excuse me malik there
is some small problem , I asked him what . this year there is bumper crop but as you know
prices of grain and turmeric has dropped , so we were forced to store some here after all our
ware houses are packed . so you all need to adjust only in one room . oh only this much , it
is no issue , I pat his back . he said just now electricity has come , so I need to go for
irrigation , if you need any thing women folk will be there and food is being prepared , he
went off after taking permission .
We all three got freshened up , by then food was ready . we all took food and settled on bed .
I could do nothing even with prema as we had only one bed room of course there were two
double cots . both girls took one and me another . we were chatting then maid came and
knocked bed room . I asked who is it , she told her name and asked to open door .
 excursion with girls 50.58
she said excuse me malik for disturbing you people . I need some help , cow is above to
deliver and none of the male workers are here , and unfortunately only one fellow who has
cell has left it here itself . I said don’t worry I shall come , I got up and before I proceed
asked both girls if they want to see cow delivery . vaishali said no I don’t want to see , I am
scared with blood and all . but prema said she is interested and will come along . we both
followed labor to barn . there this cow was standing and was suffering lot of pain . there
were two female labors , I asked whether they are experienced in this kind of situations .
older lady said , I have seen but never done it , the other said I don’t dare to touch , both of
us are helpless . I urged them to place few gunny bags and make cow sleep . both of them
made cow sleep . I went behind cow , it was uneasy and was trying to get up due to pain . I
inquired whether it is primy m they said no sir it is third delivery . then it should not be that
troublesome . I asked them to keep the cow pinned to ground , so that it should not stand .
both of them hold cow firmly . I placed gunny bags behind its ass and wait . within some
time two fore legs appeared , I hold both toes firmly and tried to pull them . in fact I had
seen such incidents before but never handled . I knew techniques but to handle it was first
time for me . it was tougher than I had thought . legs were slippery due to amniotic fluid and
blood . I tried again and again , I could not drag it properly , so I asked for some small rope
. one of them handed me thin rope . I tied legs with rope and slowly pulled legs . now it did
work . calf eased . I was praying god to help me I was doing for first time in my life . now
head appeared , now I had to apply little extra force as this part was most important . legs
were narrow when whole body had to emerge . now with more effort it started emerging ,
then there was no need of any pressure , rest of the body came on its own . then I turned
towards prema , who was looking bewildered .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 06:02 PM