Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50.53
it was really
satisfactory and I was contended with what advances I made towards with this beautiful and
innocent girl vaishali . though there was no clear indication about sexual inclination , but
whatever I was able to do was very good , may be more than satisfactory . I was craving to
cup her tits since the day we were at theatre , today I had made it possible at last in stream
in pretext of masthi . may be she was not aware of it , but it had not only felt but managed to
press to my hearts content . I could have poked my fingers into her bra , I was worried about
her reactions .
we reached place where we had parked our vehicle .by then that peasant was waiting for us ,
his hut was nearby . he introduced his wife to us , she was also very cheerful to us , she
knew how I had helped him directly and indirectly . she inquired about our well being and
asked did you face any difficulties . I said nothing and thanked her profusely for the tasty
food and timely service , I praised those boys for their knowledge about forest and how
helpful they were to carry our luggage and food and trouble taken for collecting fruits for us
. he asked his son to show fruits boy had brought . he checked for any wrong selection about
quality and he wanted to confirm that all are eatable or not .
at last he said most of them are good and packed them in one bag , after taking out few and
he cut them to serve us . we tasted few new variety fruits of which we had not even heard
their names . we enjoyed those lovely wild fruits and later his wife prepared tea , which we
badly needed . I paid him money which he was not ready to accept , but on forcing he took
money from me . he kept all luggage in order and detailed me about fruits , about ripeneing
and all of which he had given to us . at last remembering some thing he went inside his hut
to bring some fruits . he show me those fruits and said these are special and only for you to
enjoy . not even for madams here , while he said he pressed my hands , so to say he meant
what he said . I was curious to know what exactly they were . he said he would explain me
over phone and bid bye .
 excursion with girls 50.54
we started our journey back home with tired soles and fresh memories , and new friendship
which has just beginning to new bond , were coming closer than ever , in fact our friendship
was limited to hekko and hi except little chat when we had some time otherwise it was non
existent . though she used to be the first to greet me , but I had never taken any interest in
her , that too after me and prema were bond , I almost never cared for this girl . but now I
was interested in her , this trip had made us more near but I wanted to make love to her . she
is such a good girl , beautiful and always cheerful . I wanted her to sit in middle but prema
was reluctant to sit in the middle . I was getting irritated by this , but was helpless , didn’t
have any reason to swap places .
prema was horny again by mere touches of our legs . stealing vaishali’s glances she started
teasing me , arousing me . even she went to the extent of touching my awaking cock above
pant . this girl is turning to slut . she was not like this before , it was me who initiated such
kinky acts , but today she is taking lead since morning . it was ok with me , I too took part
into her acts . though I was not in mood to play with prema , all of my concentration was on
vaishali . now and then she looked at me , though her face was expression less , still I felt
she was disappointed for not able to sit in middle , as she was saying prema that if she slept
she would trouble me driving . but prema was adamant to sit in middle , I could sense regret
in vaishali’s face .
any way prema was into it again and she was caressing my legs , I too replied with playing
with her thighs and arousing her more and more . now she was dripping , I could feel
through her clothes , as she was not wearing any panties , her juice started wetting her
salwar .
 excursion with girls 50.55
while we had lying in forest , vaishalis tits too felt in same way as it was covered by
thin layer of her kameez and nothing else . remembering this I tried to feel tight tits of prema
, I hold stearing with left hand and moved my right hand to feel her right tit . prema sensed
what I wanted so she moved little closer to me . though it was not as easy as that , but
managed to play with her tits . now she was getting more and more aroused . I went on
pressing her tits , she wanted to moan but in presence of her friend she could not . I didn’t
leave her tits till she complained of pain and moved away from me . I left ther tits and
attacked her pussy , which was almost uncovered means , covered by single layer of her
salwar . within no time she reached her climax , wetting her salwar and my fingers . the
well known aroma filled in car , as A C was on and all windows were closed . it was most
identifiable to women and of course me too .
vaishali looked around to check from where this aroma was coming before she realized what
it was . when she was sure she looked at prema , who had filled her vail into her mouth to
stop herself from moaning . it must not be hard to find two plus two . she looked at prema
then at me , both of us were pretending as if nothing had happened . I just ignored and was
concentrating on road . after some more travel prema asked tomorrow is children’s day no ,
vaishali said yes . tomorrow in nov 14 , why do you ask . prema said it means tomorrow is
also holiday for college . vaishali replied yes . then how if we extend our trip for another
day .what do you mean vaishali asked . any way there is holiday for our college , we can
stay at our farm today and proceed tomorrow . so that we can enjoy tomorrow at our farm ,
as you have never visited . it is wonderful place , I am sure you will not regret . what do you
say bhayya , she asked me . I said in fact it is good thought . already we are late now , and
by the time we reach back it will be very late , so if you girls have no problem it is better
plan , but for that you need to take permission from vaishali’s parents .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 06:01 PM