Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50. 49
but on my insistence she came near me . she placed her head on my arm , but still
keeping some distance in between our bodies . I was disappointed , but could not do any
thing . I could not force her , we were looking at each other , her face was expression less . I
failed to read what was in her mind . but we kept looking , then I broke ice and started
conversing with her like interests in sports , films and usual stuff . she was bit free and was
speaking normal . i wanted her in my arm , but could not ask her again and again . I was
getting desperate , who knows when we will be near again in future . I was satisfied with
whatever I did to her in water , but thinking of those moments were making me horny . but I
was thinking of any plots which could suite this naïve girl , may be real innocent . she must
be thinking that I am bil of prema who called me bhayya and she too call me bhayya . she
must be having brotherly feelings towards me . if I did any thing wron I could loose her and
respect from her . I didn’t want to hasten things . I wanted her to come to me with her own
interest but not by force . if I get chances often I was sure I could be able to seduce her one
day . but now I was horny looking at her innocent face . prema was beside me , but was
silent may be slipped into a nap . then I thought of a plan , I raised my head as if inspecting
some thing , she asked what happened . I asked her did you hear any foot steps of animals on
dried leaves . this was enough for her to trigger and she came into my arms , much faster
than I had expected . she hid her face on my chest , sending my torso hit ground . I let her be
like that for some time . she asked me did you see anything alarming . I said I was watching
but you didn’t let me . wait I shall check again and raised my torso , I looked in all
directions . she asked again is there any thing , I lay back and said , nothing alarming , there
was an monkey .but it has moved away . oh my god I was scared to hell she replied . my one
hand was below her body , I raised it and pat on her back , don’t be scared as long as I am
with you , I said .
 excursion with girls 50.50
I have that confidence in you bro , I know how capable you are . do you
know I almost know everything about you . it was a shock for me , did prema reveal about
our relation ?. was a million dollar question .
I didn’t respond as I was bit scared to ask for details . prema praises you al ot about your
capability and your sense of decisions . she detailed me everything about how you saved her
life from a cheat . she is grate admirer of you . whenever we are alone she talks most about
you . I was bit relaxed , prema might not have revealed about us . she didn’t bother to be in
my arms and went on talking , my hand was caressing her back , once she felt my hand
looked back . on finding my hand on her back , she came to senses and tried to with draw ,
but I held her tight . its ok for me dear , you are as light as a feather , you are not at all
heavy for me . there was clear indication of confuse , again she tried to pull out . again I
held her and said look dear , there is no another pillow , remain like this only , so that it will
be comfortable for you , you need not hesitate ask for any help . you are my darling sis , you
are prema’s child hood friend and still you are so close to each other . for me I don’t feel
both of you are separate . I think both of you are same for me . I love you the way I love
prema . are you ok with it ? . ( how can she know , in what way I love prema , and I want to
love her same way , means I want to fuck her too .) . she was happy to hear my statement ,
that is the reason , I am so open to you bhayya . do you know no boy has touched me , even
my hands
. I have confidence in you , so I am moving so close to you . thanks dear I said and kissed her
nose which was near to my lips . she didn’t say any thing kept cool , but the point to be noted
is she didn’t kiss me back , which I was expecting from her . but I didn’t loose heart and
didn’t want to rush also . we kept talking I was making light jokes , she used to smile or
laugh some times .
 excursion with girls 50.51
with some nasty jokes she laughed loud , then her tits brushed my chest .
wow what a feel it was . then I had learnt what kind of jokes she likes and continued with
such jokes . she too shared some practical jokes happened in her college or some other soft
jokes . I used to laugh , whether I liked them or not . it had two reasons for that , one is to
encourage her to speak and give her pose that she speaks well and other thing is nasty one .
yes you guessed it right , while laughing pressing her tits with my chest . it should serve
purpose and she should not feel , I am doing it purposefully . our talks went on for some time
, mean while I managed to touch her back , cheeks and wherever possible , but nothing in
sexy way . I wanted to feel her tits , cup them and press them leisurely , but could not muster
courage . my right hand was below her , now and then I was touching her face with my left
hand . at last managed to keep my hand on her waist , she looked at me but kept quite . even
managed to give couple of complimentary kisses on her cheeks , without responses . I
thought I was doing just fine , but still confusion continued , in what sense she was taking me
. I slowly slipped my hand on her body , I was almost near to her hard tit . when I reached to
base of her tit , we heard prem’s voice . oy both of you , you have forgotten that I am also
here . only both of you are in gup shup forgetting me . I cursed her in my mind for disturbing
my chance for third time in a day , in fact fourth time if you count car incidence where she
didn’t allow her to sit beside me . every time I was on some deciding moment , to ascertain
whether she allows me to fondle her tits or not , whether she likes me the was I was thinking
in a sexy way , but every time prema disturbed me . then I took of my left hand from vaishali
and took prema in that hand . now she was almost half lying on me . her tits pressed on my
chest . both girls exchanged smiles and vaishali asked her , were you awake all the time ?.
prema said no , I took a small nap ,but I am awake since long , I was just listening to your
conversation .
 excursion with girls 50.52
i laughed for your couple of jokes but you didn’t notice my presence . any way
it is getting late , we need to leave this place , and reach our vehicle before sunset . come on
get up and lets move from here , prema commanded . yes she was right , I should have
hurried , as I was lost in some new adventure with this new girl , so I had ignored time . but
we were held as those boys had to reach yet , I was just wondering where did they go . by
now they should have come back . we got up and straightened our clothes , by then both
boys appeared . they asked us to get freshened up by then they will collect all the luggage .it
was time to depart , we started walking back to our vehicle , those boys had taken luggage ,
so we were free to walk . this path was much better then we came here around hills . boys
were leading and we all three were behind them . I asked those boys why they were so late .
they said they had to walk deep into forest to collect some rare fruits , so they were late . in
fact we had come some time back only ,as you were resting so we didn’t thought it is proper
to disturb you , the older boy turned back and said smiling at me mischievously at me hiding
from those girls . so he knows about birds and bees and may be he wanted to watch any
action or just didn’t want to disturb us . but there was some meaning in his smile and eyes , I
just ignored and to ld him he should have informed us so that we could go back bit early , as
we need to travel a lot to reach back home . he kept quite and continued walking . on the
way those boys were trying to explain about some trees and medicinal herbs . they had
acquired good knowledge about forest and plant kingdom . he knew most about the fruits or
leaves which are not eatable or poisonous . girls were wondering about there vast knowledge
and they were not aware such a beautiful flowers also could be poisonous and dangerous
even to touch them .
I was just reviewing what we did today and how enjoyed the days trip .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 06:00 PM