Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50. 45
after that both of them attacked me , how could I keep quite when two
beauties are playing naughty . I too started with both of them . they were two and four
hands , felt overpowering me , as they were attacking from opposite end . so I thought if I let
them , they will make fun out of me . I too tried to control them but they were laughing to my
mild attempts . then I took hold of vaishali and dunked her in water .prema pushed me off
and took out my hand to free vaishali . till now they were figting like enemies and now they
are after saving other . I tried again , this time too prema plunged at me and was able to free
her friend . this time I changed strategy I hold vaishali by arm and kept her at one side and
hold prema head by her hairs and dunked her into water . this worked , vaishali was
struggling to get free to help her friend , but no chance my hold on her body was firm . I
made necessary changes so that her back was to me and was holding her by waist , and
pushing prema with right hand . I was dipping her in water and took out after half a minute
or so , she would be struggling for breath than to fight with me . here vaishali was kept
trying to get free , in process my hand slid a bit and came on her tit . which I wanted to do
since almost morning . now my grip became like vise , I was holding her by left hand , was
an perfect grip , but hold on her tit was mild enough , I didn’t want to hurt her maiden tits .
this way I took control of both the beauties , they didn’t know that both of them had already
defeated my by their beauty and nature , un necessarily fighting physically even if another
had joined also could not defeat me physically . I went on dipping prema and taking out
after some time , when she gulped air I would sink her again . after few of such episodes ,
she went mild had lost her battle . but this girl in my left hand was still struggling to get free
. when I was sure that prema would not fight , I let her go , as expected she stood on her feet
and was trying herself to cool off and breathe properly , her face had become red due to
struggle and short of breath . now I was sure that she would not fight back .
 excursion with girls 50. 46
I had to tame
vaishali I took her both hands placed one palm on each tit and started playing with her ,
more she struggled more grip I used on her tits , in fact I was pressing her tits in pretext of
play . but may be she was not aware , and continued to giggle and fight . I kept her glued to
my body , her back was to me and I thought of pressing my shaft on her maiden ass , I was
desperate to do it since long , now I had chance . so I pulled her tight to me and adjusted
my hard cock which was aching for release , on her ass crack .
wow it felt so good to dry hump this naïve girl , she was giggling and may not be aware of my
new advances . she was struggling hard to get rid of me at least , which was mission
impossible against my male strength .
Prema wanted to interfere but I stopped her and said , if you try to come inbetween you will
have to face it . I will leave her and take you . she became silent left place . now shore was
clear I could do any thing I wanted . I didn’t want to rush things . so I kept her back glued to
me and dipped her in water and hold in water for some time , she started struggling , I let
her surface but didn’t leave hold on her , kept her ass glued to my hard dick . asked her how
was under water , did it feel good . she said bhayya if you leave me , I will show how it is ,
means she wanted ditch me . so you haven’t yet realized I asked her . you being a man
holding a naïve girl , abala pe hamle kar rahe ho , you should be ashamed of attacking an
innocent girl she retorted . umm now you became naïve girl and still you want to show me
your strength . than take it I pulled her more towards me tightly and pushed my tool between
her ass cheeks . due to wetness it lodged between her ass and hold her both tits in each hand
and started pressing . as she was neck height in water , prema could not see what I was
doing with her friend , even if she knows what she is going to do . I was bold enough to
continue groping her tits in pretext of masti .
 excursion with girls 50. 47,48
vaishali had no objections for playing silly games with her . we continued for some more
time . I was contended for whatever I got chance to play with her and her body . I had felt
enough of her tits and ass . I had covered most of her nude parts and tits . I didn’t think it
was appropriate to push my hand inside her covers , that is bra or panties . advancing more
at a stretch is not good on my part . I didn’t know whether she was aware of all the pawing I
made to her . she might have very well thought that they are innocent and accidental touches
. if I was sure that she too liked as much as me , I would go further . on repeated calls from
prema we swim back to the bank . prema took her behind tree to change , I gave them my
towel which I had brought with me . by the time they came back I too removed my undies
and wear pant and shirt .
I was tired with all the masthi with girls , so I rolled over carpet . as soon they came I
handed one can of cold drinks to each , we h ad drinks which was no more cold , it was
warm drink , but no alternative . collected all three back packs and placed below my head as
pillow and lay down , we didn’t have any thing to do . we had to wait for those boys , they
had given time . still there was time left before they arrive . prema came and tried to snatch
one back pack from me , but I hold it firm . asked her to adjust , I gave little space , so she
laid beside me without any hesitation and adjusted herself . vaishali was sitting , prema
asked her to lay down . she too rolled with some distance . she neither asked for back pack
nor came to me .
I asked her to come near me and adjust herself , she looked for any space to place her head ,
there was hardly any space for her . so I stretched my arm and asked her to place her head
on my arm like prema did before . she was hesitant and said its ok with me and I shall sleep
like this .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 05:58 PM