Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50. 41 , 42
all three swam to little extent and later walked rest of the distance hand in hand . we
reached other bank uneventfully . there a nice scene wait for us lots of peacock had gathered
in one place and all in search of food , some were hunting for insects while few sat lazily on
ground and some were running here and there , I too had not seen so many in one place , in
fact at my native there is seasonal small stream at the end of my agriculture lands there are
few , many times when we irrigate or plough our land they all gather . but that time they are
more concentrating on their food rather play . here it was different some were still searching
for days food while some were taking rest and others were running here and there , teasing
other birds .and number was also very high . there is one thing at our farm they are not
scared of other domestic animals or even human as they are used to it .
I asked both girls to be behind bush so that those are not scared and should not run away .
both stood in silence . because not much people come there . now one male took out his
………. While it ran to other bird . looking at this that female bird ran away and this was
chasing her . by this some other birds too were initiated and some more male birds started
behaving like that . now this was a beautiful sight to watch . if we had delayed some more
time , we would have lost this rare opportunity . now both girls were lost in watching birds
and I changed my view to birds standing beside me . I slipped bit away from them and stood
side way . prema was at other end , vaishali was near me . vaishali has bit chubby side than
prema’s slim body . I felt her tits are conical where as prema had round tits . even prema
had smaller ass than vaishali but prema is more at whiter side . both beauties are beautiful
in their own way and both are so inviting and fuckable , instantly my man stood in attention .
I was embarrassed because of it , I had no way of concealing my erection . I was in only
undies and nothing else . what would they think if they notice my erection , so I moved a bit
so that my hardness could not be seen by them and covered it behind some small weed plant.
There I was looking at both beauties , they were looking like twins except for built . vaishali
was bit chubby and prema was slim . both are beautiful in their own ways . both of them
were jumping with excitement looking at those peacocks and here I was jumping with joy
looking at their pigeon . they stood watching birds moving around .
Now beautiful scene began one peacock raised its feather and started moving around , what
an beautiful scene it was . it started running here and there , then it changed its steps . it
looked like it was dancing , oh another one got inspired by this and that too raised its tail ,
now it spreads feathers , that too started dancing . that was also moving while dancing ,
initially I could not understand why they are moving . they were moving around some birds
who stood looking at them . on keen observation I noticed that they were moving around
female birds . I think they were trying to impress them . they were moving other side of forest
it was far from where we were standing .
So we had to move further to have clear view . all of went searching for better spots , still we
wanted to watch them from better hiding place . otherwise they may get scared and move
away and we cant follow them in this wild jungle , or if they get wild they will not hesitate to
attack on humans also . I had seen such one attack in our farm . one boy had pelted a stone
once they missed stone and ran , but that boy followed and threw another stone , which hit
one bird , it got furious , it started perching and fly to that boy . it attacked him , within no
time many birds appeared , so our labor had to use air gun to rescue boy . so knowing such
behavior , I cautioned girls to keep distance . vaishali chose a good spot and called both of
us . but prema chose another place , I went to vaishali which was much nearer to those birds
 excursion with girls 50. 43 , 44
I joined her , place was surrounded by herbs and it felt much safe , but only problem was
we had to move between shrubs . vaishali stood comfortable and she called me there itself . I
had to stand behind her . we had perfect view of peacocks . as birds constantly moved , we
too had to keep turning for desired view . I had to move a bit closer to vaishali , now our
bodies touched to each other . standing so close to each other in such a romantic climate ,
with cool breeze . she looked back and asked me to come still closer , she wanted to show
something and I wanted to see some thing else . I moved still ahead , I was almost hugging
her , which she didn’t notice or mind . I kept my hand on her shoulder took my beside her .
she did indicate at tiny birds moving here , few other birds were chirping above our head ,
making the weather still romantic . I placed another hand around her abdomen , now our
seminude bodies glued to each other . wow what a feel it is , there peacocks were dancing
raising their feathers , but here my pee cock started dancing raising its head . I thought of
poking my cock between her soft butt and enter into her ass . both of us were enjoying in
our own way , she was lost into nature and I was into gift of nature .
Now and then she show me some or other things , those things were worth praising . on one
of such occasion I kissed her cheek , she looked into my eyes and asked what for . for
showing a worth scene and thanks for that . she kissed me on my cheek , it was my turn to
ask what for . she said for bringing us to such a wonderful place , otherwise my parents
would never care to visit such beautiful places , they are so conservative . they never visit
any site seeing , always they are always contended with visiting holy places and temples .
they spend enough on pooja and path , but not for any other things . she was depressed to
say it . I had to console her and boost up , do you think it is wrong , one need to visit holy
places and devote to god . what they are doing is perfectly right . do you visit temples too ,
vaishali asked me . I said sure I do visit a lot , but I like to visit such places too . ( I prefer
place of hole rather than holy , I thought in mind ) .
bhayya henceforth please include me wherever it is possible . I shall ask prema to take
permission from my parents . if you are so interested , then I shall make it point to organize
program especially for you . thanks bhayya , you are so sweet saying this she kissed my
cheek again . I said any thing for you darling and hugged her tight . I wanted to take full
advantage of this emotional situation . I slid my arm covering her stomach upwards . she
was aware of my hand I think , when it was at base of her right tit as I was covering her by
left hand , she hold my hand and said thank for taking so much care and this another kiss for
listening to my words and taking my across the bank . other wise that fool would never allow
me come here and enjoy nature , she gave another kiss with loud
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa . I too returned it with few kisses , I wanted to kiss those
lovely thin lips , by then we heard where are yo hididng idiots , leaving me alone . vaishali
disengaged from me and called prema . I cursed prema for entering at very wrong moment .
if she hadn’t come then I would have kissed those honey lips and at the same time cupped
her shapely tits . we made some place for prema also , but now the scene came to end due to
intrusion of herd of wild buffalos . those peacocks emptied place and moved away in forest .
there was no point in following and we had enough of it and enjoyed a lot . prema said in
fact this is very good place , you selected nice place and while talking she elbowed me . did
she saw us was my question , but who was to answer . I dropped my raising question and
asked them to move back . let us cross stream and get dressed . they agreed for this and we
moved back , once we entered water vaishali started throwing water on prema and in return
she started same .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 05:58 PM