Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50.32
he was explaining which fruits are eatable and
tasty , he told what kind of fruits are dangerous and should not eat .
I asked him how can we know by mere explanation about those poisonous fruits . he said he
will show us , if we accompany them . otherwise he will collect some tasty fruits for us after
we finish food . I said no need , but he insisted to get some for us . though he is hardly eleven
or twelve years old but he had ample knowledge about wild life . in fact they are taught by
their parents as they have to live their only . I told them not to bother about fruits and all , as
they must be tired to bring our food and luggage .
They said its not much work , always we roam in jungle and we need to graze our cows and
buffaloes . it is our routine and some times , visitors like you come and we need to serve
them . elder one called his bro to get some fruits for us . despite of my protests they were
determined to go . he said my father has said you ane an important person and I need to take
most care of you people , he said after you came to know him you started referring his name
to your friends , more visitors started pouring in . so that he has made it part time job to
entertain people and taking them around . many times I am assigned as guide , in that
condition father or my sister arranges to bring food and usually people wont bring carpets
or other luggage . we know that after trekking for so long one needs rest , so we bring from
our house , all are happy to find spreads to relax after food . some prefers swim after food .
They walked into forest leaving us , we continued eating village food , I had tasted such food
many times , as I stay in small town and we take such food as farmers provide when we stay
at farms , of course there is lot of difference between our village food and this . initially both
girls hesitated to eat food prepared by peasants but once they tasted they were having till
satisfaction .
 excursion with girls 50.33
We all finished food and it was bit heavy , food was good , it really tasted well may be due to
we were hungry again or food was really tasty . after sumptuous food I felt like stretching
legs . we all moved utensils from there and cleaned and I laid down , prema came near me ,
she too wanted to lay down , there was no pillow , so she thought for a moment and
stretched my hand and placed her head on my hand .i let her lay near me , after couple of
minutes I bend my arm , so that she was still nearer to me , she had no problem for that , she
almost cuddled in my arms .
vaishali was still sitting , she was hesitating to lay on carpet we had brought .prema aksed
her to take some rest . so she too lay , with big gap . she was looking at prema how
comfortably she was sleeping over my arm and cuddling . vaishali hesitated a bit at last she
came near me , but didn’t place her head on my shoulder like prema , but was near enough
to touch . we lay like that for fifteen minutes or so , we were talking on variant subjects . all
of a sudden prema proposed to swim in stream . I said its an good idea , we will be able to
digest whatever we have eaten . vaishali was quite , but prema was eager to swim . she
asked vaishali to join her , now I was day dreaming to see both beauties in minimal dress . I
knew neither of them had brought dresses , so they could not swim in their dress . prema was
not to mind getting almost nude as we have seen nude enough times as weare lovers since
almost a year . but about vaishali I had never seen her even in provocative dresses ,
probably her parents are very much conservative and I really wonder how she obtained
permission to go out with us , may be she has told that prema’s entire family is going , then
only they might have given permission may be with lots of conditions .
prema urged me to get ready for a swim , I said you girls go and swim , by then I shall
wander in forest for some time . prema asked why , I said in presence of a male it may not
be comfortable for you girls .
 excursion with girls 50.34
so enjoy your self and have a good swim , that boy has told lot
of people swim here and there is no danger . so carry on and enjoy your self , so that I
willtake survey of jungle . don’t take too much of time , say I will come back by half an hour
, by then you complete and pretende like leaving them . prema said why you want to leave
bro , you are not an outsider male , you are my sweet bro . we don’t have any problem ,
what do you say vaishali . now vaishali had to open her mouth . she said no need of going
bhayya , but only problem is I don’t have swim suit . prema said me too haven’t any . this is
not public place we can swim as we like . why don’t you understand prema , see how
vaishali is blushing , she cant make it in my presence .
don’t worry sisters I shall leave this place for your selves , even while coming back I shall
intimate you people by shouting , so that you can get dressed before I come or I shall come
back only after you ask me to , ok . vaishali said don’t go any where bhayya , I will be
scared in your absence , I don’t know what would have happened to me when we saw
animals here . if it was you took care of us and assured us , I would have died of heart attack
. I don’t want you to leave us alone . I either want to swim or being alone her , that too with
this stupid prema . she does not care for any thing . but I need your presence here . both of
them argued for some time , at last to conclude I said , in that case let me be here itself , I
shall sit some where here , you go and swim . I wont come near to stream and disturb your
privacy , but I will be so near that if you call me , I will be there .
Now no more argument and go and have a nice time . still vaishali was complaining of dress
and how would they swim without extra clothes .prema was trying to convince her to swim
with panties and bra , so that they wont need extra clothes to wear while going back . if I
was aware that this place has got such a nice stream I would have brought swim suits or
extra clothes.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 04:20 PM