Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50.29
I was sure it will not make any trouble unless we trouble them .
alaas another few joined it , we were in trouble , only one was looking at us but others were
moving in direction of stream .i started gathering some dry leaves from ground with my feet
. both girls asked me what I was doing and what is going to happen . I said them to be cool ,
nothing is going to happen , they wont harm any one , I have inquired with local people here
. they just go on their way unless we trouble them . they felt bit relaxed with my words but
were not completely convinced . but some how I made them to be quite , again prema asked
me why I was gathering dry leaves , I said suppose if we are in threat of their attack we
should light fire , so that they will run away . hearing this both looked bit more relaxed , I
asked both of girls to gather some more grass or if they leave grip on me I shall gather
enough . on bit perusing prema sat down quietly and started gathering dried leaves and
grass , vaishali also was trying with her feet , but her upper body was pasted to me , she was
shivering like hell . I preferred to take propped advantage of the situation , I turned a bit so
our bodies glued from front . we both moved feet in opposite direction , so that we could
gather more . both of us were using right legs , she felt that she was losing grip on me , so
she used both her hands to hold me tight by waist . it was better now , I could feel both her
hard tits on my chest , I too hold her tight to assure her that I am there to take care of her .
she raised her face to look at me , I too looked at her , our eyes met , I did assure her by
gesture . she was on verge of crying , I said don’t worry everything will be all right , just
close your eyes and leave rest to me . she tried to smile at me , I took my face near hers and
gave a peck on her cheek . she smiled and closed her eyes . I was holding her tight , group of
bears was moving ahead . I didn’t tell her that we are getting safer now but held her close to
me . I wanted to feel her tits , so I made movement as if I am still gathering leaves so that
her tits constantly were brushing on my chest .
 excursion with girls 50.30
prema was facing away from those animals
and lost in making heap of leaves and grass . so she too was not aware of we being safe and
animals have almost gone out of sight . I gripped vaishali more and was kissing her cheeks
frequently . her hard tits pressed on my chest , my movements were making her nipples erect
. I was fully utilizing the situation , I wanted to grip her hardening tits , but could not dare it
. as we were completely out of danger which neither of the girls ware aware . I summed
courage and placed my fingers below her right tit by placing my hand around her back . I
was getting excited , her embrace was making wonder into me . her soft body was in full
contact with mine , her head was near my face , I could feel her body aroma , her hairs smelt
grate of recent shampoo wash . now she was also steady and let me kiss her cheeks , I didn’t
dare to kiss her lips . now my fingers slid upwards , now they were at base of her tit . I
wanted to move them up and cup them . I moved my fingers slowly like snake and I had
almost gripped her tit , but startled by loud voice . it was prema she shout at us , are you
going to stand like statue all day , or you are going to move from here , animals have gone
long back and you are standing hugging like lovers for entire day . this gave me a shock , I
could not notice when prema turned and looked in direction of animals and confirmed there
was nothing to worry . before I pulled my self out of her embrace I saw to it that my lips
touched hers , with slight kiss on her lips .
we got separated and looked at prema , there was mischievous smile on her face , I was
relieved of tension . when did animals moved , I didn’t notice , when I observed they were all
moving here only . here this silly girl was frightened like hell . I accused her to hide my
advances with her . prema laughed at me and said , I can understand what she meant .
probably vaishali could not catch it up , she too tried to smile , but failed .
 excursion with girls 50.31
we started moving after gathering our belongings as me and prema had dropped our back
packs . vaishali was praising for my braveness , prema too joined her . my bro is always like
that , he has solutions for every thing . only I knew how much tensed I was tensed as I was
not alone , if any thing happened to either of girls what face could I show to their parents ,
any way god was with us and nothing happened , other wise I had to use fire to rescue and I
was confident of that .
we sat at some place and had snacks and water as we were tired and drained after that
episode . we took little rest , but these girls were insisting to move from there and reach safe
place .
we moved to our designated spot , it was far from that place . once we reached we were
welcomed by two boys , who had brought our luggage and food for us . they asked us to get
freshened up in stream , before food gats cooled , they asked us why were so late . I
explained them what happened on the way , they laughed at us and said usually they don’t
harm unless we disturb them or we try to run . but what you thought of setting fire is good
idea , but it needs lot of care as if you don’t protect fire from spreading , entire jungle will
catch fire . I knew this , but I thanked them for reminding it .
any way we all washed face and legs in cool water , water was so clean it was so transparent
and clean , you could see sand beneath water clearly . I felt like swimming but we were tired
and hungry .we all sat down for food , I invited those boys too for food , but they said
already they have taken , but on my insistence they took little with us . those boys
volunteered to serve us , it was not necessary as we only three were there . but they said ,
why should they sit idle , one of the older boy was talkative , he was explaining about jungle
and wild life , about risks and problems they face to live their . he was giving all details
about trees , shrubs and flowers and fruits .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 04:19 PM