Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
excursion with girls 50.23
I was bit disappointed , I wanted to spend some time with vaishali , I could try my luck with
her too on single journey . I knew she would not mind me sitting close to her and innocent
touches here and there . but prema was adamant to sit beside me . so we continued journey ,
rest of the journey went smoothly , without any further adventures . at last we reached
destination .
it is dense forest , cool breeze and has good trekking place . I knew this area as I had visited
few times earlier too , but not with any girls , we boys had come here couple of times . there
was no need of guides . I had informed a villager about my coming there for picnic , he had
arranged everything for us . as soon as we arrived he came to us with couple of boys and
greet us , when he saw couple of girls with me , he looked inquisitively at me , I introduced
him both as my cousins , he was cool and greet them too . he said have you brought food for
you or should I arrange . I said I have brought snacks and cold drinks , which we shall carry
and as we had talked , he should arrange for food . he readily accepted as I had instructed
him in advance . he had asked looking at our back pack . he said he would keep everything
by stream side and asked for timings . I said you know better than me , we shall start
trekking from usual place and how long it will take to reach there . he said at least two
hours is needed , and as you have company of girls it should take half an hour extra . so by
two and half hours time every thing will be ready . so I shall send boys there with all stuff .
he was above to leave , I called him back and asked him carry carpet and other luggage to
be carried , when we only boys had come he had arranged one carpet from his side , which
was used by those peasants and was not clean . some how we had adjusted that ,but today I
had brought some extra my self . so he collected whatever we had brought . we all left from
there after locking vehicle .
 excursion with girls 50.24
to some distance they accompanied us and later they had to change their path , as they need
to go his farm house and get food and utensils for us . we were supposed to go by a round
path . he would reach there by short cut , which we could not climb . so they bid bye and left
us . se continued walking our trekking . it was fun to walk in hills . now the passage
narrowed , only one could walk on it , so I was the first followed by prema and then vaishali .
we were all speaking , singing and enjoying scene simultaneously . there was no threat of
any big animals but there were enough of small and harmless animals like dears etc . all
were moving comfortably till we reached steep path ahead . we had to climb hills , lots of up
and downs , weather was very good , in spite of walking few kilometers there was no fatigue
or still we didn’t feel it . vaishali was enjoying the scenery and commenting almost on
everything she saw . it was first of its kind she was enjoying in forest . but me and prema had
some of such experiences , if you remember me with prema on her cherry losing ceremony at
water falls . I was asking them to be careful while they walked , in some places path was
slippery due to rain couple of days back , and had to place foot on cobbles . initially neither
of them bothered for my words , behaving like seasoned trekkers , but when their feet slipped
or cobbles under their feet turned to imbalance , they were bit imbalanced and frightened ,
they agreed to be careful after me abusing them .
when again climbing on steep hill came , vaishali was bit frightened to climb alone , she
wanted help . so I asked prema to hold her hand and climb together . both agreed and
started climbing .
 excursion with girls 50.25
It was fine till some time , they were coming together and I was couple of steps ahead . at one
point vaishali stumbled with a stone and lost balance . she tried to hold prema tightly and in
process she too lost balance , both of the girls cried loudly , I turned back to see what was
happening , immediately I flung at them and hold the nearest that was vaishali . I hold her
by her waste and prema by her hand , could save them from falling . they would not have
fallen in ditch , but the amount of shout was some thing lie they were falling in deep valley .
vaishli stick to me as if she was protected from dying . both girls started accusing one
another for making them fall the other . I let them fight for couple of minutes and cooled
them . again I took first step to go first . vaishali wanted to hold prema’s hand again , but
prema denied to take her hand , she said no I wont let you hold me , if I allow you will not
fall yourself but will take me along with you . I don’t want to fall , take care and walk alone ,
saying this she took couple of steps and was ahead of her . then vaishali said its not fair ,
you invited me for picnick and you want to leave me in middle , very bad manners . I invited
you is true , but I didn’t invite for making my self fall because of your carelessness . you
concentrate on your steps and walk , you are jumping like monkey looking at monkeys in
tree , prema retorted . I thought they will start real fight , so I asked them to shut their mouth
and follow . some how we started walking in a row , when we faced steep stepd again ,
vaishali asked me to stop and wait for her , but prema protested , let her behave like grown
up , if you hold her hand this time , next time she will ask you to carry her . I didn’t want this
argument to carried on , so asked prema to move ahead and we shall follow . prema was not
happy to leave me behind but had no option , she continued and I followed her , vaishali was
behind me . she was getting difficulty to climb , she was trying her best but once she had
frightened so she was taking all the precautions .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 04:15 PM