Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Time was around 11:30 PM….. Jaya usually called the stranger 30 mins after both used to go to sleep…..

Jaya walked into her bedroom and locked it….. she was feeling shy along with feeling exited….. she will need to strip off before the stranger over the video call…… the stranger missed seeing her strip in the afternoon….. now he was surely not going to listen…..

Jaya thought, why should I deny the stranger the pleasure he wants…. After all he is doing so much for me….. with that thought Jaya called the stranger…. It was a voice call….

Stranger: Hello Jaya, I was so desperately waiting for your call…..

Jaya: Listen…. I need to tell you something…… I just found out, it was Mani, the boy who you saw in my house today…. He was the one who has seen me do that….. the other day……

Stranger: Oh…. that’s bad news…. How did you get to know…..?

Jaya: He was standing there with a sad face when you mentioned about the 1 week offer….. I doubted him and asked him, he confessed…..

Stranger: Did he blackmail you? Tell me, I will teach him a lesson, he will not trouble you, I can expel him from school……

Jaya: No…. No, he is not like that, he is a sweet boy… No need to do all that..... but wait a min..... I am still surprised…. You are really the chairman of our school….. are you actually my boss......

Stranger: You still doubting me…..? Tomorrow come to my office then, we can go out from there….. your doubts also will be cleared…… You know my office right….. 3rd cabin on the first floor….. and I am you boss only in school.... outside you will not think or call me boss or sir.... i don't like all that....

Jaya: I can’t believe this…… ummmm…. Now I know, how you know so much about me…… but then outside what you want me to call you then....?

Stranger: Anything..... Lover, Baby, Darling.... Darling or Baby would be best..... Actually I wanted to surprise you in school, but I thought, I will surprise you at home…. You also needed to get comfortable with me…..

Jaya: You don’t know, its such a relief for me….. 

Stranger: I think I should get a reward for this relief then…..

Jaya: Shameless…. always thinking that only…..

Stranger: In a couple of days, you will leave your shame…… and become shameless like me…… everything will become easy….. Just stop thinking, just keep listening to me… please Jaya don’t make me wait… you know my dick is so hard for you…..

Jaya took a deep breath and made a video call….. as expected, the stranger was sitting there all nude rubbing his dick…..

Jaya tried to hide her face……. She was shy to look at his dick…..

Stranger: Hello Beautiful……

Jaya: You are magical with words….. any women will fall for you….,

Stranger: Keep the phone on the table darling……

Jaya bent forward and placed the phone on the table with support….. Now Jaya was fully visible to the stranger…..

Stranger: Beautiful…..

Jaya smiled hearing the stranger calling her beautiful….. Jaya put her hands on her saree pallu and attempted to remove it….. Her hands were trembling….

She undid her pallu and let it fall on the ground…. Her cleavage was partially visible…..

Jaya started to unhook her blouse….. slowly one by one all her blouse hooks were unhooked….. she struggled to take off her blouse…..

Finally she closed her eyes and parted her blouse….. she was standing in a white bra…. Her bare shoulders, her deep cleavage was visible…..

Stranger: Your lovely round globes are worth dying for…… can’t wait to see them…. Remove your bra also….

Jaya: ssss……. Do you always have to describe me in such a crud manner?

Stranger: Crude is not the word I’d use……, is your pussy not getting wet hearing those words I am sure it is……..

Jaya: Wet.... it's wet as hell……, more since the time you touched me there…… in the morning….

Stranger: Woooo....., I promise from the day after tomorrow.... for 1 week, I will not allow your pussy to get dry.....

Jaya: Nice plan....

Jaya unhooked her bra…. And removed the bra from her body…… aaahhhh what a sight it was….. Jaya was standing topless in front of the stranger….. not the first time, but this was the first time, she was undressing herself with someone was watching……

Stranger: show me you wet pussy also darling…… they are worth killing for…., I can’t tell you how much I am dying to kiss it again, lick it again…… I just can’t wait to……to…. Sss…..

Jaya: slow down….. what is the hurry…. I am removing…..

Stranger: You should have been a boy…. You don’t know how torturing it is to wait…. When a woman delays to strip….

Jaya: If I were a boy, I would not be on this call….. saying that she laughed…..

Stranger: You know Jaya, you look so lovely when you laugh so peacefully…… so beautiful

Jaya shyly put her head down and started to untie the knot of her saree….. He exposed belly was driving the stranger nuts….. He had his face glued to the mobile screen…..

Jaya looked at him….. looks like you will come out the screen and eat me now only….. she said

Stranger: What an idea….. shit, how did  I did not think of that….., Jaya your building has a terrace right…..

Jaya: Yaa, we have a terrace, so?

Stranger: I am coming....., I can't wait till tomorrow..... just wear something lite....., I will ping you after I reach.....

Jaya: Noooo..... are you mad...., below there is a security guard....., what you will tell him?, what he will think, who is this man who came to meet Jaya at this late hour....

Stranger: oooo naughty, you want me to come but are worrying about the security guard....., that so sweet....

Jaya: Shut up.... I did not mean anything like that.....

Stranger: No more meanings....., Don't worry,  I will not take your name, I will reach your apartment terrace and ping you..... Wait for my message....

Jaya: Nooooo.....

The stranger did not wait for Jaya's reply and disconnected the call.... Jaya was worried on one end and exited on the other.....

She dialed his number again; he did not pick up the call…… Jaya was even more worried…… What will he tell the security guard…? Will he take my name and come home?

Shit….. why does this keep happening to me……

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What’s next in store for Jaya.....?

What plans the stranger has made for 1 whole week……?

Will Jaya enjoy her future adventures with Mani…..?

Will the stranger be able to transform Jaya to become shameless…..?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. enjoy…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
[+] 9 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM