Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Jaya woke up after about an hour…… Mani was still in deep sleep and was sleeping over Jaya….. Both were still nude…..

Jaya moved Mani to the side, and she got off the bed…… She wore her clothes and went to the bathroom…. She looked at herself in the mirror…., she smiled at herself, she had a smile of satisfaction…..

She felt guilty, what just happened….. she had got fucked by a student of hers with her FIL sleeping in the other room….. but that feeling was not strong enough…… She washed her face and came out of the bathroom…..

She walked out of the bathroom….. Mani was still sleeping, he was still nude, Jaya stared at his dick…… the same dick that was long and hard an hour back and that had ravaged her pussy…. made her submit herself to her own student..... made her cum twice back-to-back and now was sleeping so silently…… she slowly woke up Mani……

Mani: Miss, I am sorry, I slept here only……. Mani tried to hid his nakedness….,

Jaya smiled looking at him attempting to hide his nakedness..... he was bold enough to strip her and himself and now was searching for his clothes…..

Jaya: No problem Mani, Slowly...... here, your..... (She held his underwear in her hands and handed it to Mani.....) Mani hurriedly wore his clothes……

Mani: Miss are you OK?

Jaya: I don’t want to talk about it Mani…..

Mani: Are you angry with me miss?

Jaya: No Mani, why will I be angry……, but please don’t talk about it with me or anyone…..

Mani: Promise miss….., I will not talk about this with anyone….. trust me….

Jaya: OK Mani, now you go and finish your homework, need to finish with the packing also in the evening …..

Mani: Sure miss, ammmm…. Can I ask you something miss?

Jaya: If it is about what happened….. NO……

Mani did not say anything and left the room…… Jaya peeped inside the other bedroom where her FIL was still in deep sleep……

Jaya came back to the room and locked it from inside….. She sat on the bed and started to think…..

How did it come to this stage……, till yesterday I was one-man women, and suddenly today, a woman for 3 men……? I knew this would happen….. I should not have listened to dad……

Mani is a teen….. not his fault, its common for boys in this age…… I should have been more careful….., I tried my best to avoid him….. But how can I avoid him going forward….., How can I be able to stop him from advancing further, he will be staying alone with me from tomorrow….. What should I do?

He will want to do it me every time from now on……, How can I avoid him? And what about the stranger, he is the reason for this beginning….., How can I avoid him? I thought I will have this relation with 1 man, and be happy and here I am stuck with 2……

While Jaya was buys in her thoughts, she received a message…..The message was from the stranger

Stranger: Hey darling…… Hope you are feeling OK…

Jaya was in deep confusion……, what to reply the stranger…..,

She could never tell him what happened with Mani….., and she had no reason to avoid the stranger….. but can she hide this information from the stranger for long…?

Jaya: Hi…. I am fine…. She replied

Stranger: I thought, you may feel shy to talk so messaging you…..

She was surprised and happy both, she felt the stranger understood her feelings, her mindset without even telling him……

Jaya: I am surprised, you a real mind reader…..,

Stranger: I am nice guy Jaya, I understand women’s feelings, their emotions before they can even say……

Jaya: That is true….. I am happy, that you understood my feelings even before I told you……

Stranger: I am glad Jaya, but by the way what were you thinking that made you feel shy……

Jaya: I thought you will ask me about my feelings on what happened in your house in the morning…… so I…..

Stranger: I can understand Jaya….., but you don’t worry, today is just the beginning, and I am sure you know, what we did today, was not even 10%, still 90% is balance….. and we have enough time……

Jaya: They why did you do only 10%.... (She naughtily asked him)

Stranger: Oh…. so, it’s my mistake……. No problem, I will correct my mistake, don’t worry…… just wait and watch…..

Jaya: No….. No….., I did not mean like that, I just casually asked…..
Stranger did not reply, he understood that Jaya is now cool and relaxed after the initial conversation… he called her……

She thought for a sec and then picked his call…..

Jaya: Hello…. Why did you call?

Stranger: Hi darling….., You tempted me….. so, I called…….

Jaya: No…. No… I just casually asked…… I did not tempt you…..

Stranger: Oh…. Oh…. how sweet, you casually asked….., no problem….. from now on wards, I will eat you 100%, and eat you every day…… casually

Jaya: Hey…..!, I did not mean that way…..,

Stranger: OK…OK…. I understand, but tell me something, I understood that you did not mean what you said, but you want to continue with me right?

Jaya’s pussy slowly started to twitch again…., the stranger began his war of words to take her pleasure seas…… The stranger gave no gap in attacking her with such words

Jaya: Ummmmm….. I… I want to…….

Stranger: See…. I got my answer…..

Jaya: What answer?

Stranger: That you felt nice after the hot romance we had in the morning……. And want to continue

Jaya: When did I say anything like that…..

Stranger: Oh…. I am so sorry, I thought, I gave you good treatment and pleasure….., I guess I cannot satisfy you Jaya……

Jaya: Why do you say that, I did not have such pleasure in so many months after my marriage, You showed that to me in 1 Hr….. I can’t even tell you how much I loved it……

Jaya took the bait, she fell in the stranger’s trap….., the stranger was an expert in playing reverse psychology with words like this……

Stranger: (Laughing) What did you love so much Jaya…….

Jaya bit her tongue….. she had just blurted out the answer which she was shy to answer….. and now she had answered more than the stranger could even ask for…..

Jaya: Chee…… you are so mean, you finally heard what you wanted……

Stranger: Remember Jaya, I told you I will make you forget all your shame like this…… I will make you shameless completely……

Jaya: You sure will, no doubt in that……, already you made me part shameless the other day and today even more…..,

Stranger: How?

Jaya: You don’t remember what you did the other day…… clearly saw me without clothes….. and today, I had to put my salwar back without panty…..

Stranger: Oh…. Wow….., did you leave the panties back at home? For me……...?

Jaya: Enough imagination, I brought it back with me….., I had to wear my salwar without panty was because they were fully wet…… and you know how uncomfortable it was when I was back in school….. and what to tell you, what all happened because of that…… By the way why do you need my panties….. when I am with you?

Jaya suddenly changed the topic…. She did not want to get carried away and tell him what happened in the afternoon…… She had to wait for the right moment and try and tell him…..

Stranger: Oh….. that’s so lovely to hear….. but also sad, you could have left it there only, I would have neatly washed it, ironed it and kept it ready for you…next time you could come without wearing panties, and you could have worn them back in my house…..

Jaya: Nice try…… tomorrow when coming I will bring all my panties, you only wash them……. Ha Ha Ha…..

Stranger: Sure darling….., I was thinking, if I could get to wash the place you were you wear the panties….. I would be so happy….

Jaya: You are toooo shameless…….

Stranger: Tell me no….. Tell me Jaya? Will I get a chance to wash your pussy……, I promise I will wash all your panties for sure…..

Jaya: ssss…… you always have these things in mind……

Stranger: Yes…. I have only these things in mind….., Tell me no please……., I want a chance to wash your sweet pussy……

Jaya: ummmmm…….

Stranger: What ummmm…… I want to hear it from you…..

Jaya: I…..I willll let you……… happy I said it…..

Stranger: No not like this…… I want to hear you say it fully….. please darling….. I am dying to hear those words from you…..

Jaya: No way I am not using those words….., I can’t….. I already told you, do anything you want…. Don’t ask me…..

Stranger: No problem…… from the day after tomorrow, you see what plans I have made for you…….,

Jaya: You are scaring me……

Stranger: Hey dear….. why are you getting scared……,

Jaya: No….. Not like that…., from the day after tomorrow FIL will not be in town, and if I start taking off from school like today, people may start doubting me….., and moreover Mani is staying with me….. That is scaring me more…..

Stranger: I can understand….., but you don’t worry, I will set the ground for all that….., leave it to me….. Trust me?

Jaya: Hmmmm….. OK, I trust you, But I still don’t know who you are…..? the worst is I don’t even know your name?

Stranger: Glad to know that you trust me, and about my details, you will get to know today evening…..

Jaya: Today evening……? How?

Stranger: Evening, I will come to your house…… and tell you everything…..

Jaya: Are you mad…… how can you come to my house……

Stranger: Jaya…. You leave that to me….. You trust me right…..

Jaya: I do, but why do you want to come to my house….. At least tell me your name?

Stranger: Rahul…… My name is Rahul…..

Jaya: Rahul…. Nice name, and your surname?

Stranger: Rest of the suspense today evening…..

Jaya: (smiles a little….) OK…… but hope you will not blackmail or something……

Stranger: Nonsense….., why shall I blackmail you…., you are ready yourself….. then…. Now you are again talking like a mad woman….

Jaya: I am sorry….., I was scared….. in fact, I am still scared…. Where this will all lead to and reach…..

Stranger: Jaya, I want you forget all your fears, just listen to me….., you will see that you will be so happy…..

Jaya: hmmmmm……..

Stranger: What hmmm all the time….. I want to hear from you……. That you will forget all your fears and listen to me…..

Jaya: I can’t say all that….., you said you will make me shameless, then make me shameless first, then I will say and do whatever you want……

Stranger: That’s lovely….., sure I will make you shameless dear….., be ready, I will make you shameless from tomorrow morning only……

Jaya: Morning…….? did you forget, I am on leave tomorrow….., you can make me shameless from the day after tomorrow…..

Stranger: Don’t worry, I remember you are on leave…., but you don’t worry, I will make the setup….

Jaya: What new plans are running in your head I don’t know…..

Stranger: Nice plans Jaya….., all my plans are for your only darling……

Jaya: Hmmmmmm….. and…..

Stranger: Andddddd……. Are you tired? You want to take some rest?

Jaya: A little bit Tired…., but I am feeling more fresh than ever….. all thanks to you…..

Stranger: I don’t want your, thank you…., I want something else……

Jaya: I know what you want…..

Stranger: How cute…. You know what I want, then tell me what I want?

Jaya: What else, you want me to do a video call……?

Stranger: Why not?

Jaya: And am sure, you don’t want me to wear anything right (Chuckles)?

Stranger: Why not……? Don’t tell me, you are still feeling shy…..?

Jaya: Hmmm……. I trying but am not able to…… but…..

Stranger: What are you wearing now? saree…..?

Jaya: hmmm……

Stranger: The first step to remove your shame….. Do a video call…. I will tell you one thing to do…. Just don’t question me….. just keep doing what I say….

Jaya: OK…..

Jaya disconnected the phone and made a video call…..

Stranger: Hey my darling…… looking sexy with a saree…..sssss…… I can’t wait to remove that saree from your body…..….. and eat you….. Actually, you look more sexy in a Punjabi suit….. Today you were looking so hot….

Jaya: Enough praising….. what is that one thing you wanted to me do?

Stranger: Strip…..

Jaya: Haaa?

Stranger: You heard me right Jaya…. Strip…. And don’t ask any questions….. just do it…..

Jaya: O…..OK…. I will call you back…..

Stranger: Noooo…. Strip right now….. over the call…. I want to see you strip…..

Jaya: No….. I can’t…… how much will you see me…..? You have seen me without clothes already and today in your house also…. Again, you want to see me?

Stranger: Jaya I want you naked all the time….. and more than that is you need to get comfortable with your nakedness….., just do it….., and when did I say saw anything today morning…., I was busy kissing you….., licking you,….. touching you……, ummmmm….. you were so tasty…. If there was time, I would have eaten you fully today only…..

Jaya: ssss…… did you have to specify all that…..? And why do you have to remind that every time…..

Stranger: Oh…. Jaya, what can I tell you…., You don’t know how hard my dick is still when I remember those 60 mins in my house……? Your body smell is still on my bed..... you know.....

Jaya: Stop it plsss…….

Jaya lowered her head in shame….. Her pussy was getting wet again…..,

Stranger: (Chuckles) so you ready for the video call….? I am sure you have a table or something to keep the phone facing you…., I want to see you without any obstruction…..

Jaya: hmmmm…… saying that she made a video call kept the phone on the table……

Just then there was a knock on her door…… Jaya waited for the stranger to pick the call......

Jaya: Shit, someone is knocking the door….. looks like my FIL has woken up….. I will call you back…..

Stranger: Don’t worry Jaya, Be ready, I will meet you in the evening…..

Jaya: Please I am trusting you…., don’t spoil my life…..

Stranger: Trust me Jaya, and relax yourself……

Jaya said OK, and disconnected the call opened the door…… It was Mani…..

Jaya: What happened Mani?

Mani: Nothing miss, uncle is calling you…..

Jaya came out and saw, Shekar uncle and Mamta aunty were siting and chatting with FIL

Shekar Uncle: All preparation done Jaya?

Jaya: Yes uncle, just need to check everything once…..

FIL: Shekar I hope you will take care of Jaya

Shekar Uncle: Don’t worry, She is like our daughter….., she will be taken care of and moreover, Mamta is there, Mani is also there to take care of her….. You just relax and be with your wife….. She needs you more……

Jaya: I will prepare tea…..

Mamta: Wait, even I will help you……

Both went inside the kitchen and started preparing tea…..

Mamta: Jaya you don’t need to be worried……, we are all there for you, and Mani is also there to take care of you…..

Jaya felt a jerk in her pussy when she heard Mani’s name…., she thought, he sure wants to take care of me, but in another way….. she smiled thinking that….

Jaya and Mamta aunty served tea to all…… They continued to chat for some more time……

Time was nearing 7:00, Jaya got a phone call, it was from Mahesh….. she had not spoken to him since morning and had not missed him even since morning…… she was busy in her whole new world…..

Jaya: Hello Mahesh,

Mahesh: Hi Jaya, how are you?

Jaya: I am fine, how else will I be?

Mahesh: Oh…. Jaya, please don’t say that, you don’t know how bad I feel….. Where is Dad?

Jaya: He is in the hall, chatting with Shekar uncle and Mamta aunty do you want to talk?

Mahesh: Ya sure,

FIL and Mahesh had a normal conversation regarding his tickets, packing and other stuff…..

FIL gave Jaya back the phone….. Jaya took the phone and walked inside her bedroom……

Mahesh: Missing me?

Jaya: I can’t even tell you how much I am missing you….

And what all I did to avoid missing you….. (Jaya thought in her mind)

Mahesh: Same here darling…… but I hope you can understand, just a few more months…. And we will have a good life….

Jaya: I understand Mahesh…… I love you; you are struggling so much for all of us……

Mahesh: I love you too Jaya, Bye, one more thing…., tomorrow we will be shifted to the new site. I will make time and call you from there…..

Jaya: Ya, I remember, I will wait for your call. Bye….

Jaya disconnected the phone and came out….. Shekar uncle and Mamta aunty were about to leave…..

Mamta: Jaya, tomorrow don’t prepare any dinner…., dinner at our place tomorrow night…..

Jaya: Why take trouble aunty, instead you can have dinner here…..

Mamta: No trouble darling, tomorrow you will need to leave by 7:00 PM so, no more argument….. Mani you also have dinner at our place…..

Mani: Ok aunty…..

Both Shekar and his wife were about to leave…., the doorbell rings….. Jaya panicked slightly…..

Mani rushed to open the door….. he saw a man standing in a nice suit…..

FIL: Mani who is it?

Mani: I don’t know uncle, he said and let the man walk in….

Jaya face went pale….. sweat drops trickled from Jaya’s forehead….. as she expected, it was the stranger….

Stranger: Hello, I am Rahul, Rahul Verma, Chairman and Founder of SLCC school….. and gave out his visiting card…..

FIL: Hello Sir, …..

Jaya’s face had a big question mark….. she stood there stunned…. Chairman? She thought in her mind….. how can he be the chairman?

FIL: Jaya, don’t you know him?

Jaya: Dad, I know the name of our school chairman, but never got a chance to meet him…..

Stranger: Uncle, there is no chance Mrs. Jaya would know me…., I don’t interact with any of the teachers…..

FIL: Oh…. I see, please sit, what can I do for you?

Stranger: Mrs. Jaya, I came to inform that our school has started a new branch in XXX village…., We have yet not found a right teacher for English, so the school committee thought that if you wish to take up this opportunity…..

Jaya: I would love to sir, but you see, My Husband is working abroad, and my FIL is also leaving abroad tomorrow, and this boy Mani is living with me….. so I may not be able to accept your offer…..

Stranger: ummmm…… At least week or 10 days till we found a new teacher…..

Mamta: Jaya, I don’t think you should not leave this opportunity……, and Mani can stay with us there is no problem, , moreover it’s just for a week, so it won’t be a problem…. You should go…..

FIL: Yes Jaya, Mamta is right…., you should take this opportunity…..  But Jaya, did anyone not tell anything about this in school today?

Jaya: No dad, I had no information regarding this….

Stranger: This decision was made a few hours back, lot of teachers were interviewed but no one is ready to teach village students….. and I personally suggested Mrs. Jaya name based on her curriculum achievement.... she has finished all her portion before time.... and hoped she would accept the offer…… so I personally came to request…..

Jaya was smiling for inside…… How romantic she thought in her mind…. The stranger has planed a week-long tour with me…… OK sir, I will take up the opportunity….. she happily accepted.....

Stranger: Great then, thank you for accepting the offer…., I will see you in school tomorrow morning, You will need to sign some papers…..

Jaya: Sorry sir, I am on leave tomorrow, Dad will be leaving abroad tomorrow, I can come from the day after tomorrow….

Stranger: Oh…. I understand, but you could come to the school for about 2 - 3 Hrs at least, sign some papers and and some basic formalities and then  you will be free…..

Jaya: Ok Sir, I will come.

Stranger: OK then see you in school tomorrow…… See you sir, Jaya and her FIL both said in unison…..

He bid good bye to all and left…..

Shekar Uncle, Mamta Aunty and FIL all congratulated Jaya on she been given a special opportunity……

Only Jaya knew what the opportunity was for…… But she was still not convinced that he could be the Chairman and founder of the school…… He must have bluffed….. It was a fact that she had never met any person from the management, just knew the names….. and the name the strange mentioned was also right…..

The stranger left the house, Mani closed the door….., Jaya’s FIL sat down to watch TV, Jaya tuned back and looked at Mani, He was standing in the corner and was looking sad….. His just found new love was about to go away from him for a week….. leaving him alone and dry…..

Jaya noticed that….., she understood Mani’s face expression….., she had just seen an expression similar to his…. The stranger had the same expression on his face in the morning, when Jaya wanted to leave home.……, She also felt slightly sad…., she lost control and her desires took over….. but she did not want to further increase Mani’s temptations…..

She had already raised the barometer of desire in Mani, her idea to stop this was just beyond possible…… She felt, now that I will be away for a week, Mani also will forget his desires and behave……

She walked up to Mani, put her hands across his shoulder just like in the morning…. and said, I will be back in a week, don’t worry…..

Mani was still not convinced….. though he liked the touch……, he again attempted to smell Jaya’s armpits….. but in actual, he was expecting something else… something more…..

Jaya: Come to my room in 15 mins….. she said and walked inside her room…..

After 15 mins…..

Mani excitedly knocked on the door….. Shall I come in miss?

Jaya: Mani come in…..

Mani: Tell me miss, you called…..

Jaya: Why are you so sad, I told you I will be back in a week….. then still why are you sad?

Mani thought if he told her the reason, she might think he is only desperate for her pussy…..

Mani: Miss, I am sad for you….., you will be alone again for 1 week…… I mean……

Jaya was surprised at his boldness….., He was directly telling her, she will be out of sex for 1 week ….. She felt Mani is a nice guy, he is feeling sorry for me…… She did not think his words the other way……

Little did she know Mani was not thinking about her loneliness but his loneliness……

Jaya: If that is the reason, don’t worry, I will be fine…..

This time Mani was surprised with her answer….. his idea failed…. He did not have anything more to say….. He stood there with his head down, not knowing what to say…..

Jaya: What happened dear, still not convinced…..?

Mani: Convinced miss…… you take care of yourself……

Jaya: Thank you Mani, and you also. Don’t forget you need to concentrate on studies.

Mani: Sure miss, I will study well.

Jaya: Ok then, let’s go……

Saying that, Jaya again put her hands over his shoulder and both came out of the room…..,

FIL was still watching TV,

Jaya: Dad, hope there is nothing else left to pack right?

FIL: No dear, everything is done, by the way, how was Mani’s message, are you feeling better……

Jaya face slightly tuned red in shame, his question was normal, but what happened in the afternoon was not normal….

Jaya: Ittts….. ookkk dad, I…. am fine…. Jaya stammered while she answered….

Jaya gave a side look to Mani….. Mani was standing there as if nothing happened….., he behaved completely normal…..

Jaya breathed a sigh of relief…..

Jaya: I….l…. I’ll prepare dinner….., she walked in the kitchen hurriedly…… She wanted to talk to Mani…..

Jaya: Mani, can you help me with cutting some vegetables…..

Mani: Sure miss…… Mani walked behind her…..

Jaya gave him a couple of vegetables and a knife…..

Jaya: Mani, please remember, you promised you will not tell anything to anyone…..

Mani: What happened miss?

Jaya: Mani, don’t you remember, today afternoon….. you promised……about that…..

Mani: Miss, I have forgotten what happened in the afternoon…..

Jaya: Mani, you can’t be serious, what did you tell me in the room then….. you are sad for me, for what you were sad then?

Jaya’s tone was angry as well as puzzled….. why was Mani suddenly talking like this….? Jaya’s tear glands would burst anytime based on Mani’s answer……

Mani: I already promised you, I will not tell anything to anyone, so I have forgotten what happened…… you don’t have get worried?

Jaya eyes had tears in them…… she was surprised and happy at the same time…., she could not think of anything else…..

She bent down slightly and hugged Mani tightly…… Thank you Mani, I am sorry I misunderstood you….. He also hugged her back, and said, miss please don’t say thank you, my mom sent me to take care of you….. I did that only…. You want to thank me you can do something else……

Jaya released her hug and said, what you want…..?

Mani nodded his…. Nothing miss…… and hung his head down…..

Jaya held Mani’s chin and raised his face…… Look at me, she said…..

Mani raised his eyes and looked at Jaya……

Jaya bent down and kissed Mani on his lips….. He immediately responded….., They kissed for about 30 seconds…..

Jaya suddenly realized they were in the kitchen….. she backed off….. Mani had a smile on his face…..

Jaya: Now happy……

Mani: Very happy miss…….

Jaya: Naughty boy….. she said and gave a pat on his back…… Cut the vegetables she said….

Mani started cutting the vegetables……,

After a while, Mani turned back after he had finished cutting the vegetables……., He took the tray walked to Jaya….

Mani: Miss, I cut all the vegetables….. Jaya wiped sweat drops from her forehead and turned back to collect the vegetables……

Mani was staring at Jaya…..

Jaya: What happened Mani, are you OK?

Mani: Miss you are sweating so much……

Jaya: Ya, I am cooking so of course there will be sweating……

Mani was controlling so hard not to take his lips and taste her sweat drops…..

Jaya: You want to say something…..

Mani gave her the tray with cut vegetables and ran outside the kitchen….. Jaya was confused, what happened to him?

Mani came back with a towel in hand….. and gave it to Jaya, Miss you can wipe with this…..

Jaya: Oh thank you so much Mani….. she said and wiped the sweat drops from her forehead, face and neck…..

While doing so Mani was staring at her exposed cleavage when she sided her saree’s pallu….. Jaya saw him staring…..

Jaya: Mani, stop starring at me like that…..

Mani: Sorry miss, I am not able to control…..

Jaya: Shameless…. learn to control, it’s not right….. She gave him the towel back

Mani did not answer anything, he took the towel and walked out of the kitchen….. He tried to smell the towel….. He looked back to see if Jaya was watching him…..

She was indeed watching him….. she waved her hand and called him back inside….

Jaya: What were you trying to do with the towel?

Mani just hung his head down and did not answer….. Jaya snatched back the towel…..

Jaya: Chee….. Mani, you were trying to smell the towel……,

Mani still had his head down…… He said...... Miss the fragrance and taste of your sweat is just like perfume….

Jaya: Disgusting boy….. how can you call it perfume, you are mad…..

Mani: No miss, I am telling you the truth, you can ask any boy…..

Jaya: What nonsense, and how do you expect me to ask any boy this question…… you are really mad…..

Mani: Miss, trust me, if you allow me, I will lick all your sweat from your body……like in the afternoon today…..

Jaya: Chee, disgusting, and wait a min….., you told me you forgot everything about afternoon, then how you remember this?

Mani did not say anything….., he just gave a small grin…..

Jaya: I don’t know what to say to you….,

Mani: Miss, I said I had forgotten what happened in the afternoon, that was because you were worrying…… It will be between you and me only…… Please trust me…..

Jaya: I am trusting you Mani, but…. I don’t know what you are thinking about me……

Mani: Miss, please don’t think so much……, this secret will never ever come out….., we can continue this happily……

Finally the cat was out of the box….. Mani just confessed to Jaya, his inner wish……he just blurted out that he wanted Jaya to carry on this relation with him…..

Jaya: Mani, what did you just say?

Jaya raised her tone a bit….. Mani was taken aback….

Mani: Nothing miss……. Nothing,

He said and ran outside….. Jaya stood there thinking, I was right, he has got the taste of blood…. He will surely want to continue….. How can I stop him now…..

The cooker whistled……. Jaya brought down the cooker and called Mani……

Mani walked in slow steps…. He still had his head down.

Jaya: Mani take these dishes out and keep them on the dining table….. Mani nodded his head and carried the tray outside….

Jaya was not knowing what to do tell him….., she had no words to tell him how he can avoid her…..

Jaya walked behind Mani and called her FIL for dinner…… While having dinner, she looked at Mani to see if he was looking at her or did he have any different expression on his face….. Mani was coolly having dinner and was not looking up….

Jaya tried distracting him by asking him if he wanted more servings……

After dinner, Mani carried all the dishes and put them in the wash area….., Jaya finished cleaning the table,

FIL: Jaya, I will go out for a small walk and come back…..

Jaya’s FIL had his habit of going for a walk everyday after dinner….. Jaya thought this is the best time to talk to Mani, her FIL was not going to come back before 30 mins…..

As soon Jaya’s FIL left, she called Mani in her room…..

Jaya: Mani, I want to tell you something…..

Mani: Tell me miss…..

Jaya: You really need to forget everything that happened in the afternoon……

Mani just stood there and did not say anything…..

Jaya: Tell me Mani, you will forget everything, please tell me……

Mani: (He did not raise his head) I will try miss…..

Jaya: What are you thinking about me Mani?

Mani: (slowly raised his head) Miss, I want to tell you something, promise me, you will not be angry…..

Jaya: Promise I will not be angry, dad is also not there here, tell me anything you want to tell me…..

Mani: Miss, that day Shekar uncle asked me to give you back the house, I came home and knocked the door 2 -3 times….. no body opened….. I opened the door with the keys and there were some sounds coming from the room….. I came inside and you were in this room…. And you were….

Jaya: Stop it Mani, stop it, don’t say anything further…… Jaya finally got her answer….. It was Mani, who had peeped the other day when she had masturbated while having phone sex with the stranger……

Mani: Miss, please don’t be angry with me, I can understand your feeling, I never wanted to tell you this…… but today morning when you put your hands on my shoulder, my feelings began….

Jaya: Stop it I said, I knew it was my mistake….. but please Mani, you need to forget those feelings….. Please promise me you will forget all those feelings…..

Mani just nodded his head and walked out….. Jaya thought it may take some time, but Mani will eventually forget and take control of his feelings…… Jaya had stayed back in the room

Here Mani was feeling very sad, he thought, he will wait for the right moment and approach her again…..

But wait a min….. He said to himself, then why did she kiss me in the kitchen….. What is that supposed to mean….? He thought for a long time, but he did not get any answer……

Here in the room, Jaya was fighting with herself…… How could I have been so careless….. I should have locked the door of my room that day….. I should not have put my hands on Mani’s shoulders….. Mani had been quite all these days even after he had seen me finger myself…… but today, I initiated his feelings…… He also understood that I am lonely…… Jaya had tears in her eyes…. She was cursing herself…..

After a while, Jaya wiped her tears and came out of the room….. Mani was sitting on the sofa with his books….. Jaya did not talk to him….. She just came and switched on the TV…..

After about 40 mins, Jaya FIL came back home……, Jaya got up and went to in her FIL’s bedroom and prepared the bed for both…..

Jaya: Dad, bed is ready, you go to sleep, tomorrow you have a long flight…… Mani you are not feeling sleepy?

Mani: Yes miss, even I will go to sleep…..

Mani got up and put all the books in the bag and took it along with him to the bedroom….. Jaya’s FIL said goodnight to Jaya and locked the bedroom door…..
[+] 8 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM