Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was fool to shout at them , they are right both of them cant sit in front seat .in irritated condition I had not thought of those things , but now I had said and it was me who thought for some solution . I said sorry girls ,I was bit selfish to think company for my sake , but I cant ask you to sit both of you together in single seat . but with this innova , there is little extra gap between front and second row . it may be true that in your own conversation , there is possibility that you might not have heard me . any way you can sit at your comfort , I wont trouble you any more . but don’t forget to keep company of this poor fellow. they smiled at me , now atmosphere had become bit thin , both of them spoke in a low tone ,each one of them asking other to sit in front seat , in fact they were forcing each other , but none would agree . then I only suggested them to sit in rear seats , it wont matter as long as all of us are involved in talks . bhayya , I thought that if I spoke to you , it would disturb in driving said vaishali . no its ok dear sis , I can do many things at a time , you can ask prema. it was sort of double meaning , so she blushed a bit , but she could hide it as she was still standing outside . some how they came to conclusion , prema asked , bhayya suppose if both of us sit in front seat , it may not be easy to drive . what shall we do . I said don’t worry dear both of you sit in rear seat , it will be ok for me . prema looking at her friend asked , he will get bored if we sit in back seat , so shall we both adjust and sit in front seat itself , this innova is not that congested comparing to other cars . she could not judge it but said as you say . we can sit together , I don’t mind even if it is bit congested . only thing is it should not bother him in driving , we should not be hindrance . prema said I think he will manage . some times back we had to adjust like this as vehicle was over crowded . he managed it , is it not bhayya ,
prema asked .
 Remembering we travel in such a fashion last time when we had gone out , but
it was not that long journey . of course this time also it wont be that long , may be a couple
of hours drive from here . ok don’t ask him , he will repeat same thing , we shall squeeze out
in front seat . I will sit first , so that I know driving problem as I was the one who took that
seat . without waiting for my opinion both of them hopped into front seat . I started vehicle ,
though it is bit trouble some for me to change gears , as we will reach high way it wont be
that problematic as I don’t need to change gear much . in addition to that it will be fun
traveling with these girls . there is one more plus point I could caress prema’s thighs ,
without being noticed by her friend . so I got moving . initially I was very polite , I would
indicate her to move leg while I changed gear , whenever I asked she moved her leg abit and
later she would relax . later I started playing gimmick , I used to caress her butt if she had
raised her leg , otherwise caressed her leg . first time she was startled by this and next time
she coolly looked at her friend , who was looking out side from window . so ther was no
muchproblem as her friend was pushed at window , so she didn’t have much chances to look
at my hand .vaishali was sitting cross , her part of butt in air to provide more space for
prema ,
so she had to turn a bit window side . in fact this had not troubled either girls , they were
slim so sitting almost comfortably . looking at chances I frequented my game , now and then
I caressed either her but or leg even while I didn’t change gear . prema used to look at her
friend to confirm that she is not being observed ,and turned to see me , whenever she looked
at me I used to smile and wink at her . probably this kinky adventure was exciting her , or
some time she was startled as she was lost in conversation with her friend . some times she
pushed off my hand , still looking and talking to her friend .or some time let me continue with mischievous smile .
this continued for some time , I was getting hornier by every minute passed , at the same time
I wanted to make her horny too . I had played this kind of game in past too , but most of the
time it was family . I used to play with her when she sat with her mom or sil . whenever I did
it to her , though she was afraid of getting caught , but she got horny also . I could make it
out by seeing wet patch in her salwar . I was sure I could make her excited now too . today
situation was still favorable as only three of us were there and vaishali most of the time
looked out side and her body was turned towards her left , means she was compelled to see
that way .
tin fabric of her salwar was giving good feeling , I used to feel as if I am caressing her nude
legs . she was sitting crossed leg , she had placed her right leg over her left knee . I had easy
excess to her but , now and then not only caressed but pinched her butt too . I was making
her un controllable at the same time prema had to take all the precaution not to be alarmed
by her friend sitting beside her .
now I was getting more and more bold , I caressed her legs and even inner thighs too , I
wanted to reach her v joint , but could not as she was sitting crossed legs . I didn’t have
excess at all . still then few times I attempted to insert my fingers in her joint but was failing
every time , as she pushed my hand away . I was pleading her to give excess to her pussy but
she was ignoring , when my non verbal pleads increased and she was horny to resist , she
asked me . bhayya sitting this was making my leg numb , would it be ok if I place my right
leg across the gear shaft . I said I think it will do but you need to take enough care not to
disturb while I shifted gears or , most important that you need to place your leg away from
clutch . she said yes bhayya , I too know driving , I can take care of it . only thing you need
to do is , tell me is it ok for you .
 excursion with girls 50.18
I said very fine , but I think it is not comfortable for both of
you , better both of you shift to rear seat , I say sorry again for my words . I want this
journey to be pleasant , but not trouble some . both of them said it is ok bhayya , we are
comfortable this way .
prema asked me to stop vehicle so that she can shift her leg . I slowed down car , before I
stopped , she passed her leg beside my left leg .
. I said you keep your leg just away from clutch , yes like that . now she placed her feet
beside my leg and it was easy for her too to sit like this . now she had slid a bit towards me
and it provided some extra space to vaishali also . now both of them were sitting with little
ease . I had to wait till both girls settled , as vaishali was looking at prema’s legs while she
moved . now she looked at us ,not to spy but checking whether I was driving comfortably or
not . once she was convinced she stopped glancing at us and lost in chatting . all were
equally involved in talking , now I was not feeling out of group .
we were talking , you know what girls are interested about , latest movies fashion and some
times about studies too . time was passing and vaishali had settled well with her girlie talks
and mostly watching scene ahead as we had entered hilly area . morning scene was nice to
watch , tall trees , small animals also could be seen here and there . it was proper time to
start my activities . her right leg was brushing my left leg . now as we were moving in
beginning of hilly area I need to change gear often , so I had left my one hand placed on
gear shaft , I wanted take advantage of the situation . I was caressing her inner thighs , both
thighs had good excess . once I caressed one then the other . even if vaishali noticed my
hand placed between her friend’s thighs , there was nothing to be alarmed . I made prema
aroused by caresses and pinches . once she was aroused to a level , she was looking at me
often , her eyes had become reddish with excitement , she was giving wry smile .
 excursion with girls 50.19
she was not
in a position to oppose at my advances or could take them . it could make her more horny or
get red handed by her friend . she could not stop me or own desire , she was in dilemma
about allowing me or to stop me . placed my hand on her knee , giving slight massage on
her leg , then traveled to her thigh giving slight squeeze , her face was becoming red ,
indicating that she is excited and was blushing too . now my fingers were moving magically
on her fabric covered thighs . inch by inch I was going deep inside her thighs joint , I was
taking my own time to move , making her anxious to receive my feel of fingers . I was
delaying purposefully , slowly my fingers lead to thigh joint , but I was disappointed to get
bunch of clothe over there . I tried but could not locate desired place , she understood my
problem but kept quite , it was her turn to tease me . it was not big task but could not do it
hastily , I had to find her pussy stealthily . after few attempts I was successful to shift
material of her salwar to side and go for pussy . I caressed it slightly , a low moan escaped
from her lips , I was fast enough to take my hand back , before it alarmed vaishali and
looked at her , later imagining some thing she looked at me. 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 04:13 PM