Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

sorry friends for delayed update some net problem for these many days so I couldn't update

became normal and we slept hugging each other as husband and wife nakedly………………
The next day I got up and found her sleeping tiredly hugging me I saw the time it was 4 in the morning I slowly got up and went to the kitchen and made some tea and I woke her and gave tea she seemed very tired and asked what was the time I told it was 4.30 she then got up and had her tea and thanked me for it and I told sorry for behaving so roughly last night and kissed her passionately on her lips she felt very much pleased and told me never mind it I then asked her then shall we do again she smilingly hit me saying you dirty pig. The I never liked to disturb her more so I went to the hall and again slept on the sofa and I don’t know how long I slept when I woke up it was 7.30 By the time Buvana was preparing food for breakfast and lunch I wished her and told that I am leaving she asked me to have the breakfast and leave I told her that today I am going to my village and meeting my parents and will bring them to kancheepuram to meet her sister and their parents she was very happy and asked if I was taking leave to which I told yes for three days and would come there and asked her about her suggestion, she told that she would take half day leave and come there and her hubby would also come straight away to kancheepuram and she was very happy about the happenings and she gave me a sweet kiss on my lips and sucked them inserting her tongue in I held her hips and enjoyed the kiss and straight away went to the school and gave my leave letter and informing theprincipal about my parents arrival and our journey towards kancheepuram for seeing the bride then he wished me and happily I went to my village and met my parents they were happy to see me and the other thing was that I accepted for marriage and I told them to get ready and we headed towards kancheepuram…………………………………….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-04-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM