Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was
behind her , I was looking from above her shoulder . her back was pressing to me , I hold
her by arms then I moved my hands to her its , they had become big and tight due to
excitement . my cock was touching hard ass of prema . I let it buried into her back , a sort of
dry humping . we were watching for few more minutes , there was no much of change in
pose . when that boy started making gurgling sounds , I thought he is above to cum , I
preferred to move from there . I hold prema’s hand and dragged from that place , she
wanted to stay for some more time , I knew it wont be safe for us to stand there any more , if
boy finishes he may look at us , and we were not really hiding from them . if any one of them
turns there head they could spot us . by now boy removed his cock from pussy and started
shagging , within no time he started spraying his cum on grass . now it was totally unsafe to
stand , so I dragged prema from there , without making any noise we left place .
the moment we were in car , she asked me to take her to guest house , which I had expected .
I said shall we fuck in the night than now going to guest house for hurried fuck . she said no ,
I need you badly I am filled with lust and I am at peak . she was sitting beside me in the car ,
as I drive towards guest house , she pulled her self towards me , now our legs were touching
to each other , she came so forward as if she wants to kiss me , yes she did give a peck on my
cheek . probably she would have tried to smooch me unless I pushed her , I was driving in
traffic but this girl was so horny , she wanted me very badly . I told her to be patient , she
was not happy for my words , but she could understand where we were and she need to wait
at least till we reached guest house . she didn’t stop caressing my thighs and making me
horny , unless I am seasoned person she would have invited accident . I could control my
emotions and concentrated in driving . she continued caressing my leg and thigh , even my
chest . she took her hand to check my tool , it was horny and erect by all our voyeuristic
scene and now continued with her caress . she said yes its erect , I thought it discharged
while we had a live show .
what about you dear I asked her , she said already had a good orgasm there itself but its
craving for your hard meat inside my oozing pussy . I want you so badly , I cant wait any
more , drive fast and take me there in your arms and fuck hell out of me . this is second time
I have become so horny . it was in theatre then and now in park . how could they fuck in
such a open place , I had least idea of such things could happen in public place , that too in
day light .
I said every one will not have safe place like our guest house ( what you people call cherry
house . ). So they try to manage some where , probably they cant afford lodge also .
she said
we are lucky to have everything , we have vehicle and a safe place to fuck other than home
and handy ever ready cock , I am the most luckiest girl to have every thing I desire . so you
are I replied . still she was holding my cock in her fingers and giving squeeze now and then ,
she wanted me to keep erection till we reach room and she should not spend time in making
it ready , hardly she knew that my man will get up before I even un zip my pant .
the moment we reached room she didn’t wait for even a second , she jumped on me and
smooched , she was unzipping my pant while we kissed . she was in real hurry and so horny
like a bitch in heat . once zip was open , she shrank on her knees , took my member in her
fingers , it was dripping pre cum . she wiped it with back of her hand took it between her lips
. stretched her tongue to lick it , she licked remaining drops of pre cum , she was enjoying
like ice cream , once bulb was clean and free of pre cum , she took its head into her mouth
and gave a tongue bath . I removed my shirt and threw it on nearby chair . I pulled her top
and bra to make her topless . she was sucking my cock to her hearts content .then she
pushed me on bed , shed her remaining clothes . pulled my pant and underwear both
simultaneously . without wasting single moment she came over me and straddled on my cock
. she positioned hr hole above my standing tool and sat slowly on it .the moment it entered
tip of my cock into her oozing pussy , she gave a hard stroke and sat completely on me to
engulf my entire cock . she cried with pain and pleasure for her own stroke . she had to sit
for some time till pain subside , but strangely she started moving , absorbing pain by biting
her lips . within few strokes she started moving with full speed and was moaning loudly . she
could not stand for long time , as she had picked up speed to reach orgasm as soon as
possible .
when she was nearing her orgasm she increased speed to the extent she could and at last she
reached orgasm by now she was tired like hell due to fast humping .
she lay still over me ,
her pussy spasming around my cock . I turned her around , I was on top of her and took her
in missionary position . I continued fucking her in the same speed she had fucked , though
she was tired , she regained some energy and was enjoying my fuck , she was shouting with
pleasure , she was squirting liquid with every push I made into her pussy , she was
continuously leaking her juice say for couple of minutes , then she looked really spent , I
thought it was better to give her some time to recover . I lay flat on her still my tool buried in
her hot burning snatch .
when she recovered she opened her eyes , looked into mine . it was so cool shree darling . I
expect to remain like this forever beneath you . it was marvelous fuck I ever had shree
bhayya . you have made me your slave , all your nature has made me fool and I don’t know ,
wheter I will be able to live without you . dear sis , don’t be so emotional , its not good to be
so much emotional . I too like you and love you so much . but I don’t think it is better to be
too emotional , I replied . we will be like this only till you are married and settled . shree
why are you bringing marriage issue now , I know one has to get marred and settled , but till
now days haven’t come and till then we will remain like lovers than bro sis , she commented
. at least one thing is clear that she is not insisting on marriage or blackmailing me to get
married . I am not against her but as on now not thought of marriage , its an too early to
think that aspect .
my cock was still buried in her hot pussy and I was half laying on her , I was resting on my
knees and elbows , I restarted fucking her but slowly . I placed my hand on her tit and
started pressing it while moved slowly . her pussy was still wet with her heavy discharge , it
was producing puch , puch sound while I pumped her . we continued game for another
fifteen minutes or so .
then she was nearing her yet another orgasm and I was for my first
one . she urged me to fuck her fast and with harder strokes . I started pulling my cock almost
out of her except head remaind in contact and banging her . these kind of strokes are didi’s
favorite . prema also liked these strokes and started giving back stroke by raising her butt . I
left her tits and placed my hands at each side and started banging with real force and speed
, she was moaning and crying with pleasure , her eyes wide open and staring at me , her
hands caressing my face and now and then pulled my face to kiss wherever she thought . at
last she arched her back with wild cry and stiffened her body , and went limp . I too was on
verge of blasting , I gave few more jerks before I started filling her pussy with hot lava .
we lay cuddled in each others arms . when we became normal , I caressed her bare back .
she opened her eyes and smiled at me , she was with the blissful fuck . she hugged me tight
and kissed my face . I asked her how was fuck , she said mind blowing dear as usual , you
are an grate fuck . I asked her did you enjoy the live show , she said yes I did enjoy but not
to the extent I was hoping for . I wanted to watch it with perfect view , uninterrupted and
without any fear , she replied . how is it possible , how can any one fuck in our presence .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:34 PM