Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Then after finishing the supper she went to wash all the dishes I went behind her to start my game she told me to be quiet as she had to finish the work she told me to go and sleep I told her that I am not going to sleep and not let her sleep. She smiled and told me at least go the bed room she would come soon I was happy to hear her saying me to wait and she would come I went and laid on the bed in the bed room after half an hour Buvana came in with two glasses of milk and she locked the room she was still in the same saree she told me that she was sweating and she would take bath and come she went in the attached bathroom keeping the milk on the table. she opened the bathroom and went in and tried to lock it I requested her to keep the door open she shyly denied it and locked the door I felt very much dejected but within a few seconds she opened the door and left it half open I was happy and immediately got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom and saw her taking bath naked in the shower she saw me and with a shy she tried to turn the other side this allowed me to see her big butts it made me mad and I immediately went in and caught her as the shower was flowing I too became wet she pushed me and told that I may get wet and wait out I came out and sat on the bed expecting her and after a few minutes she came out with a towel covering her the towel couldn’t cover her huge boobs and the big butts it was sexy and she smiled and asked me why I was looking her like that . I just smiled and she told me to drink milk I told sure and I saw her boobs she smiled and combed her hair sitting in front of the mirror. Then finally she came to bed trying to wear a nighty I told her it was not needed as she had the towel that was enough she shyly told chee and came I asked her shall we start she hit my head saying naughty idiot don’t ask like that the I caught hold of her and kissed her lips and started to suck those two juicy petals she slowly started to respond by allowing me to insert my tongue into her mouth and in turn she sent her tongue inside my mouth and we exchanged our saliva By the time the towel she tied became loose and both her beautiful boobs came popped out making me mad and immediately I grabbed them and then squeezed them wildly making pain she stopped kissing and pushed me and shouted chee you wild dog don’t be harsh then I begged her sorry and kissed those melons to make her calm then an idea struck and I got up and went out opening the door she was puzzled and asked where I was going but I did not answer her but just went out………………………………..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-04-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM