Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

kitchen……………………………………Then Buvana came inside the bed room myself and her hubby were still nude she came in with two glasses of milk and seeing us she shouted you shamless fellows wear something but now I was used to the situation and my shyness had gone off. Her hubby too never cared about showing his tool to me in turn I too never considered it but only the shy Buvana took a towel and threw on both out cocks but her husband threw it off and told me to take mine too I too took it off she shouted both are filthy pigs and handed over each one glass of milk I boldly told her I want only her milk to which she told shut up idiot drink this her hubby hearing me speaking like that laughted and told he too liked to drink her milk as it had been a long time he had tasted it and so she must get ready for that she shyly told cheee now I can’t be pregnant again as Balu is already studying 10 th and it would be awkward to have a baby now her hubby told not to think like that as it is common in today’s world to have a baby in the later part I too joined him saying yes it is not too late to have . she immediately stopped me saying stop it Arun you can’t drink my milk even when I give a birth to a baby you will be married to Akila and you can drink hers. I was sad to hear that but her hubby came to support me saying don’t worry Arun I will allow you to drink but in turn you must give Akila’s milk I immediately said sure I will hearing this Buvana in a shocking tone told you two rascals don’t include my innocent sister in your indecent proposal we both laughed hearing her and sipped the milk saying that I too was innocent at the beginning and now I am not so she immediately told that you were innocent? You cheeky monkey how you looked at me as if you were to bang me? Like that we conversed and we went to bed for sleep Buvana in the middle myself on the left and her hubby on the right we both fondled her boobs together she told to stop as she felt sleepy and so we left her free and started to sleep……………..

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-04-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM