Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
she tried to push him and cover
her tit , but boy was reluctant to leave her tit . that girl had a nice pair of tits , that show was
exciting me , at the same time prema was also excited . she was curious to know how far he
could take her . that girl was not ready to expose her tit , will she agree for further actions ,
would he be ableto fuck her was her thought . prema whispered I think we are wasting our
time here , she is not cooperating for boob suck , how will she permit him for further . I said
lets wait and see , if he is naughty enough he will make her accept his advances .
yes if he is naughty enough like you he will make her agree prema teased me . what bull shit
you are speaking , why are you calling me naughty I replied . if you remember our first fuck
, you will recollect how naughty you were . I said you were in heat and you wanted a fuck
that badly I replied . no it is false , I was in such a tension that day , I had forgotten about
my own birthday and was sad to note my so called lover was behind bars , and you had
made me meet him in security officer station , of course I don’t regret now for what you did to him
and send him permanently to jail . but later in room you made me crive for sex and
deflowered me on my birthday . I still remember every thing as it happened yesterday . but I
thank you for everything you did for me . I became your slave that day itself . that was the
reason I fully surrendered to you and till today I have never thought of any male in this
world . even in future also I don’t opt to have any one other than you , she said and hugged
me tight . by the time we broke our discussion and looked at the couple , he had made girl
almost bared both tits and was sucking left tit while he played with right one . she was
moaning slightly , though we could not hear we could make out by her expressions and lips
movement .
that guy seemed really talented , the one who was opposing his hand inserted into her blouse
was now sitting her blouse flaps opened and hanging at sides and bra raised to expose both
tits , looking at the shape of tits , they are not much used , they seemed invitingly beautiful .
she was not that beautiful , but an average girl from lower middle class but her features
were magnificent . we were watching that couple , now my hand was also caressing prema’s
fully clothed tits . now prema was also breathing hard , she was getting excited by me
pressing her tits and hot scene before her eyes . she was not much bothered about me
playing with her , but she had warned me not to remove any of clothes , which was
acceptable by me .
we continued romancing while we watched other couple . by now that boy was caressing her
thighs over her half saree , he hadn’t ,moved her dress but was caressing from above clothes
while he played with her hard tits . it was worth looking scene , we both were watching
without even blinking . that boy was sucking her tit one after another , this girl was enjoying
it . he was caressing almost bare back , the girl did shout may be with pain , he might have
bite her tit . I thought she will push him off of her , but instead she hugged his head tighter
on her bosom . so it must not have hurt her much and was a love bite . she was kissing his
fore head . they were lost in love making , now he was sliding her dress while he sucked her
tit . she had closed her eyes and was embracing him tight . he was using this opportunity and
moving her lehanga ( full skirt ) . it had rode up to her knee , her legs partly visible , she was
looking sexy thugh her face is not that beautiful her structure is fine . now he was making
magic to that girl . his fingers on her legs were sending shivers into her , she was moaning .
he made her lye on bench and moved her skirt still above , her thighs were visible now ,
comparing to her face color her thighs were much whiter . now she was lying on bench and
he was caressing her thighs , eating her tits to keep her lost in them . probably he was
making her more and more aroused , he was getting success in it . he showed his hand in her
long skirt and his hand was wandering on her thighs and was nearing to her pussy . he took
her hand and placed it on his pant covered cock , it must be erect now as they were doing
petting caressing since long . she withdrew her hand when she came to know where her
hand was placed . but he was reluctant and forcibly placed her hand on her groin and hold
her hand firmly so that she could not drag her hand . after some tme she stopped resisting
and hold covered cock .
he moved to smooch her , she was responding with kissing back ,
their bodies glued to each other .
now he opened jip and took out his tool and placed her hand on it , she was startled to feel
nude skin in her fingers , she wanted to say something but he sealed her mouth with his . this
time she hold his cock firmly , after some time she started caressing his tool , it was of
medium size . then his hand reached back to her thigh joint , she must have felt his hand on
her groin , then only she must have felt what he was upto and where his hand was . she was
startled to find his hand inside her dress , she broke his embrace and got up . probably she
was not expecting him to go to this point and she must have come with him for some petting
and touching but this was going too far , she got up and tried to straighten her dress , she
tried to button her blouse . he too got up and pulled her back on bench , there was lots of
argument went , though she was resisting he was pressing her tits which he had stopped her
from buttoning . after some time again he was successful to take her tit in his mouth , he
must have convinced her that no body will see here and it is safe . poor fellows were un
aware of our presence there . she was looking at laa directions but failed to notice us . at
last she surrendered and allowed him to suck her tits . now this boy was caressing her thighs
from over clothes and in minutes he must have made her horny she let his hand inside her
dress , that was her mistake to let him , now his fingers slowly reached her pussy , we could
not see what he was doing as that part was still covered with her dress .
now she started moaning it was bit loud this time , he was expert I think he must whispered
not to make noise as he half sat and observed in all directions and went back to his business
. he raised her skirt completely now we could see her buttock . then he took his fingers inside her panties . she was writhing on bench , he slid her panties to her knees , she was
protesting again , some how with little conversation he managed to remove her panties and placed it beside them .
he loosened his pant and lay over her , he was rubbing her tool on
her nude bald pussy , she was getting impatient and hold his cock in her fingers , she looked
more desperate to take him inside her . she spread her thighs and tried to show him way
home . this fellow leaned over her , her dress was bunched at her waist , he took position
and started showing his cock in . it went in smoothly without any resistance , means she is
not virgin and they must have fucked some where in closed doors . he started moving slowly
he was half standing her legs raised , he started fucking her .
now we were sure that they are not in a position to see us , I hold prema’s hands and took
her behind another bush which I had surveyed already . we moved there , now we had better
excess . by now the boy was humping that girl , she was moaning , we could hear puch puch
of fucking sound , this was what prema craved for .prema was watching with curiosity , she
could not see properly from where she was standing , she moved in front of me .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:34 PM