Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
her mil malathi was first to
get fucked and later in evening I fucked prema in both holes , at night I started with jiju
and now I am fucking didi , to compete the circle . I will fuck her ass too now . I had never
done it . never could manage to fuck all in a day .
I use to concentrate one on each day ,
but today morning I was aroused by freshly bathed malathi aunt , though I had fucked her
well previous night , I could not stop my self from fucking her on seeing her jiggling boobs
and swaying ass . I fucked her against her wish as she had taken bath , she was
protesting just because she was not interested but had to take bath again as she had to
visit temple . later prema insisted me to fuck and now both didi and jiju were quarelling to
get fucked by me .
I had never dreamt of fucking entire family in a day , now I was fucking last person in a
span of say some 15 hours ,if I had planned it could have done it in shorter span also . I
started moving in and out of her ready cunt . she was responding to my thrusts by
hummm hamm moans . jiju came beside her and took her jug in his hand , started
pressing it , leaving another for me . I took another and placed my mouth on it . I licked
base of her tit and surrounding of it . I was making circles on it slowly taking my own time .
she shivered with my feather touch or light lick . I came towards centre and before I
reached nipple , sis was expecting me to take her nippl and she was waiting to pour her
milk which was accumulated in past hour , but before I reached to the centre , I moved
out to the periphery , to make her disappointed .
I played like this for some time while I
fucked her slowly . when it became un bearable for her , she hold my head and stuffed as
much as her tit go into my mouth . now I started chewing her boob as much as I had in
mouth . she was moaning harder now ,she asked jiju to take it into his mouth . getting
pressed both tits at a time is very common but getting both sucked is not usual and every
one cant have that luck to be sucked by two mouths simultaneously . this triggered her
lust and was moaning with higher pitch , I continued fucking her while I chewed on her tit ,
I hold her nipple in my teeth as I moved to and fro , it was making stretching her nipple , I
took enough care not to hurt her , this even enhanced her arousal . jiju took her hand and
placed it on his erect cock . she started playing with it , she pulled its skin out , leaving her
one finger inside foreskin and fingering skin as if finger fucking his cock . rubbed his piss
hole ( urethra) with her finger nail , it was enough for him to excite to the limit , now he too
joinedhis voice in moans with hers , room was filled with loud moans and thumping noise .
I was fucking sis with all the energy and jiju was getting hand job from didi . then I turned
her on her face and made her on her knees , this is my favorite position as my cock
reaches her uterus and rubs her clit at the same time I could brush her g spot , always
didi became more aggressive while I fucked her doggy style .
when I showed my hard
cock in one stroke , she cooooed and asked me to fuck faster and harder . jiju took this
opportunity and lay before her , she took the que and took his erect lund into her mouth . I
started humping fast , I took all the caution to rub her clit with my hard member and
withdrew my almost entire cock and rammed in to brush her g spot till it reached her
uterus . didi was moaning having her hubby cock buried in her oral cavity , her moans
were like gurgling sound as it was filled with her husbands cock .
that was one of the best fuck I had in recent days . jiju too a turn keeping his cock in his
wife’s mouth . now his face at her pussy , he stretched his tongue and was licking her ,
simultaneously he was licking my cock as it touched the part came out of her cunt . plus
he placed his thumb and forefinger at cunt’s outer lips gripping giving feel of tight virgin
pussy . this had doubled my enjoyment . I went on increasing shots I was getting real fun
in fucking tightest pussy on earth , jiju knew how much pressure to be given , friction in sis
cunt also increased hence she was moaninin and rather crying with pleasure , in turn she
tightened her lips around jiju cock and giving best of the blow job she could give . it was
best of the trio fuck all were getting fullest enjoyment . one after another reached orgasm
as usual I was the last to fill sis cunt .
Next day
Prema asked me about my promise , I asked her what promise pretending didn’t remember
what we had talked previous day , she was bit hesitant to tell , but later decided to open her
mouth . she was bit angry for my pretending she did shout at me , nothing but live fucking
before my eyes . she was angry at the same time bit mischievous to utter those words .
though I was bit shocked to hear but looking at her smiling my tension melted . oh that you
are speaking about no . I do remember about it and my promise too . I will arrange it on
within a day or two , she was happy but I was in tension . same day my informer told me
about where we could have live scene of such thing . next day itself I asked prema to
accompany me . we both went to a discreet park which had dense shrubs , it was called as
lovers park , in evening such activities are common in that area . I had sent a informer to
find exact location where we could witness such lovers making love . he was there well
before us and he called on my cell and informed a location , as soon as I reached the place
he quit from there , till then prema was sitting in car . later when that boy left I called prema
to the spot . we sat on bench in secluded area , prema was wondering why I took her there .
we were chitchatting while I kept a watch behind shrub , there was another college going
couple were sitting , I could see their kissing and fondling , when he inserted his hand inside
her blouse , I pulled prema at my side and indicated her to watch the other couple . she
looked at them , though it was not very clear from the spot we were sitting , but could make
out clearly the happenings . prema did not looked very much pleased by this but was surely
curious . we were sitting quietly our eyes fixed on their activities . they were observing entire
area for any voyeuristic possibilities . they didn’t notice or neglected us as we also couple
and sitting close each other . we were like almost hugging as we were watching other couple but pretending like chit chatting or romancing . my hand was over her shoulder .
in fact I was also caressing her , my hand descended from her shoulder to front of her chest , it kept dangling for a while and later I placed my hand on her hard tit . I was getting excited by watching as well touching . it was the first time I was forget touching , sitting beside any girl in open place like this . even at theatres also I had limited experience , so I was fearing
to watch but as I had promised her for the live show , I had to take her somewhere , so that I
could save my promise . by now that couple had progressed in pressing boobs and he was
trying to insert his hand in her blouse , but girl was protesting may be she was scared , but
boy was reluctant and seemed seasoned in such activities . he could make her agree , now
his hand was sliding inside her blouse . he was caressing her one tit at a time . ma be he
tweaked her nipple , she cried , though it was not clearly audible at the distance we were
sitting . he continued for some more time . that girl was getting aroused , he had hugged
from her back and playing with her assets . without her knowledge he successfully
unbuttoned her blouse and took out her one tit from confinement of her bra . he turned her
around and started pressing her nude tit , girl was so aroused she could not even know her
right tit was in air . then he took kissed her tit , and fondled her another tit which was still
covered with bra . when he took her nipple into her lips and started sucking , then only girl
was aware that her tit was bared and he was sucking her tit .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:31 PM