Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
he takes care of all of my needs , if I ask you to bring anything , it is certain that you forget and say
sorry after returning . you never remember me once you leave house . if it so urgent I will
be compelled to go for my self or remind you hundred times . if shree is there asking for
once is enough , he does not need to be reminded .
whatever the thing may be or how
difficult it may be . as all of us were nude , my hands were playing with her boobs and her
was with my sleeping cock . with light caress it was coming back to life , when it was half
erect she show it her hubby and said . I had told no , I wanted him and see how he is
getting ready . in your case even if I am not satisfied or want still more you turn other side
and start snoring . he turned to her and acted like hitting , now you are insulting me in
presence of your brother ? , ok I will see when you are horny , I wont fuck you . ok let it be
that way , I wont give you mine when you are hungry , I will stop my bro also , when your
ass is itching for his cock .
if it the case now let me test it , I will fuck now and let me see who will stop me . he rolled
on her and she was pushing him , both were wrestling again , once didi pushed him but
next jiju took her over . both were fighting and wrestling , they were laughing and fighting
at the same time . I was enjoying their love quarrel , it was real fun to watch them , some
times it made me wonder , how understanding they are , they love each other so much
that one should envy . on learning that he is by or rather gay , she did never made it a
issue , she was keeping quite , though she was not satisfied in bed those initial days .
but
when I entered into picture and see to it that he is satisfied sexually , that we did hide for
few days , when she came to know she was not panicked about our relation , but she was
cool , she was more concerned about family rapport but not for his habit or being gay .
any way she wanted him to be happy more than about her own needs . later as you know
, how I had to enter into their bedroom for nothing but sex , that too in her presence and it
had to be threesome . she got ready to sacrifice or adjust that extent , I don’t think any
woman will accept to be nude in presence of her own brother , but she did , may be she
was so blind in her love and adjustment , she adjusted her own life for him . initially she
was nervous when things settled they had become more and more naughty . today it was
one of the example .
their fighting was continued , as usual male strength was taking over , he made her on her back and was sitting on her stomach , but didi was not ready to accept defeat . she was
pushing him off her body , but he was firmly sitting on her holding her hands , some how she managed to get her a hand free . she was trying to push him off , but he was
reluctant to get down , at last she remembered weakness of her hubby and started tickling him ,
he immediately respond to her tickles , and got down off her , he was trying to
protect himself from her advances , but she was like wounded tigress and wanted to take
revenge on him , for what he did so far . she turned him on his back and rode him , still
she was tickling him and he was convulsing and begging to stop , she continued this
tickling game for some more time . at last both of them landed lying side by side laughing
and hugging each other . she was at other side of jiju , I threw my arm over jiju and
caressed her stomach , by now she was aware of my presence . she said oh sorry darling
I had almost forgotten about our sweet bhayya in love fight with hubby . she jumped
above jiju and was in my arms . straight away she started kissing and smooching me .
she came on top of me , placed her both legs at each side and again smooched me , her
heavy boobs were dangling on my chest , she took them in each hand and placed those
nipples on my nipples and bend forward , her boobs were crushed between us , though
milk was not oozing as we had emptied those jugs some time back , silky touch of her tits
were sending jitters into me . she fell over me and gave a masth smooch , then she
started kissing my face , my fore head and later kissed my nose . next her mouth traveled
to my ear and neck , now she rested her face on my chest and rubbed over it .
she took
my tiny nipple into her lips and sucked them each at a time and licked my chest , it is more
erogenous part of my body , she knew it and she knew how to arouse me . she was
licking all over my body , she came to my naval , extended her tongue and circled it
around my naval , her hanging boobs were touching my semi erect lund , she too sensed
it and let her boobs dangle over my cock . my cock head was being brushed by her nipple
, she was licking my body while her boobs played with my cock . this new sensation made
it erect within no time . supporting on her knees she took hold of both her boobs and
placed my cock between them , she gave a nice message on my now fully erect cock .
this felt so nice ,it felt like my cock was buried in cotton bag . she was holding her boobs
in her hand and was rubbing my cock at the same time she licked my body wherever she
could reach in that posteur . I remembered I had not tit fucked her , this shanthala aunt
had taught me with her massive jugs , I rolled didi on her back , she looked inquisitively , I
sat on her stomach , hold her boobs with both hands and placed my hard dick on her
chest and pressed her both boobs from side , now my cock was imprisoned between both
lovely jugs and started moving slowly , didi was getting new sensation , her both boobs
were getting massaged by my long cock .
pushed my erect tool into her wet pussy , it slid slowly and smoothly into it . I gave three ,
four strokes to burry my entire length into her oozing cunt . once I was buried into her ,
she stopped me from moving , she wanted to feel me inside her . shree , I think your lund
has grown these days , I feel it has filled my entire chute , even length wise also it has
become bigger , now it touches my uterus even while resting , it will hit my uterus every
time you give bigger strokes .
your wife is going to be lucky to have such a beautiful and long cock . she will love to fuck
you day and night . it is all because of you didi , you have taught me many things and I
can make use of it any time , but I wont need a wife for me , why ? she asked . when I
have dearest and most beautiful sister in the world , why will I need another girl for my
wife . that too you are so understanding and caring , I will never think of marrying any one
. her eyes widened with joy , soon they were filled with tears , you are so nice shree ,
always I like your attitude , even before marriage you were of so help in any matter , those
days were so good , you were so innocent , now also you are equally good but few things
have changed , not only just changed but a lot .
we became sex partners which I had
never dreamt or thought in wildest fantasy also , but I don’t regret it , me personally I enjoy
it a lot . me too sis , I too don’t regret , initially I felt guilty even to fantasize but later once I
fucked you , I felt so nice and wanted to have you regularly , that too in presence of jiju . it
all happened to me , I could fuck in presence of jiju , not only presence but threesome with
him , he is so broad minded he let me bang her . till today I have biggest doubt , whether
he let me fuck her for courtesy sake or he wanted me to fuck her and impregnate her ,
when aunt told his sperm count was also less those days . it might have improved now as
he was on medication. he was prescribed clomephene tabs and addyzoa caps (ayurved)
later it must have improved , I had read it some where it will enhance sperm count . any
way it was boon to me , sis is the first female I ever enjoyed and later as you I didn’t spare
her mother in law and sister in law . yes by the way my cock is inside sis cunt now , since
morning it is the last hole I am fucking from the entire family . 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:31 PM