Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
take it easy sis , we will be here forever and I say that you are my first woman and love
and you will remain forever . she smiled at me and showed her tongue to her hubby to
tease him . see what my bro says , jiju wanted to say something I pinched his ass , he
understood gesture and kept mum . I took position behind jiju , he relaxed his legs , I took
some baby oil and smeared onto his ass and coated finger with oil and entered it itnto his
pucker hole . it slid nicely into his ass . I finger fucked him for some time , then pulled out
my finger and position my hot rod to his opening .
he relaxed his sphincter muscle to my touch , I pushed head of my cock into his no more
tight ass . it slid slowly within few jerks I was buried till last , he was still as to have his own
ass fucked . when I was through he started moving slowly , he was fucking my sis while
he got himself fucked . within couple of minutes we had synchronized our movements . we
had picked up rhythm , I was fucking him and he was moving , he had become real expert
in this orgy since couple of years practice . I was holding his shoulder with one hand ,
other was placed on bed .
didi took my hand and placed it on bare chest , so now I was
holding shoulder of jiju and breast of his wife , I had better grip now , now I took other
hand also to didi’s other breast .so I had perfect grip , I could press it when I moved to
front and used it as support while I moved back . within minutes our tempo increased and
we were fucking hard , room was filled with thumping sound of two impacts .
this pose was not very much comfortable for me , so I pulled out my cock from jiju ass , he
looked back and asked what happened , I said you better move to edge of the cot .
without grumbling they started moving without breaking their contact . I helped them by
pulling didi’s legs so they could move easily . now I was satisfied sis legs were on floor
and jiju was still kneeling above her . his ass was protruded in air again I positioned
behind his back and showed my hard cock in one go into his already open ass , it had
formed O , in one show was in him , he cried of little pain I had caused him . didi’s nude
legs were in contact with me as my legs were between her dangling legs . now I started
fucking and he also united his strokes with mine . now I had increased speed so was he ,
he was pushing his back to for better thrusts and forward motion was bit slower to have
more impact on his ass . after some time didi said prashant fuck me faster .
he said I am
doing it na , she said you ass hole you are concentrating more in your ass than my pussy ,
if you had let me fuck with my brother , by now he would have made me orgasm for at
least twice . now a days you are fucking slower , what happened to your cock , does not it
work properly . watch my bro fucking me and learn a lot from him . jiju was getting
impatient by her comment , it was false accusation , she wanted to tease him by saying
that I am better fucker than him and she enjoys more with me . that is true , I fuck her
better with lots of my skills and expertise taught by both malathi and sheela aunts .
I raised her both legs in air and taking hold of thighs I started banging jiju , in turn he was
thumping her chute . though I could not fuck didi , her legs were in my hand I was fucking
jiju but caressing and kissing sis’s soft legs . I was banging jiju at faster rate , now didi was
moaning at high pitch and jiju was singing with excitement , he too was moaning like hell .
didi released one hand from her leg and placed it on her boob . didi was urging
prashanth , fuck me hard oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am cumming shree make the strokes
faster and harder , I am nearing ohh ohhhhhhhh , she was on verge of discharge and I
increase pushing my groin on jiju , was taking it slow out of him and banged harder , so
that his fat cock filled sis chute and he was giving nice strokes .
didi raised her body from bed and gripped my face and was jumping on bed violently and at last she fell on bed arching her back . she must have gushed her juice on jiju dick and went limp and sprawled on bed . we both hadn’t finished yet , but jiju could not wait for long and he started moving faster , sensing he was above to cum , didi pushed her hand between them and gripped her husband’s cock , giving additional tightness to him . this elated him and soon he started cumming . I was left out , I was still hard and wanted to fuck more . I wanted to withdraw my cock from his ass hole , when I drew almost out of him , he shout hey shree don’t pull away , I want your juice up my ass , don’t leae me and fuck me and fill me . so I had ram it home and started pumping his ass , didi sat up on bed and came beside me , she was standing beside while I fucked her hubby . she took his hanging ball in fingers and caressed them , at the same time she was smooching me , I had balnce her kiss while I fucked her hubby . she broke kiss and came behind me , pressed her boobs on my back and was hold me tight by my stomach , her groin was pressed on my ass , probably she had to stand on her toes to reach her groin on my ass . she was pretending like fucking me . sensation of jiju’s grip on my cock and boobs pressed on my back as well her shaven mound pressed on my ass were making miracle .
by brushing her mound on
my ass she must have excited again .
so far you used to fuck me na , now I am fucking your ass , both of you brutes have used
my ass to fuck , now I will fuck you . I wish I too had a cock so that I could fuck both of
your asses in turns , she was moaning now . this her open words had caused increased
excitement in me and I went on fucking him . I too was near to my own orgasm and , I
withdrew my cock all the way out and rammed in with all the energy , he was shouting
with pain and pleasure at the same time . with last few strokes I started discharging in him
. he had gripped my lund like vice and my cock was feeling like fucking virgin pussy . at
last I filled him with loud groan , my voice was coming like cracked tone . at last I sprayed
all my cum in his tight ass . he took his hands at my hip and gripped them , he didn’t leave
me till I stopped leaking . when I was through I pulled out of his ass . as soon as I turned
didi hugged me and started humping my groin , she didn’t take my cock in her chute but
went on humping , I inserted my finger in her chute and finger fucked her till she
reached orgasm .
we all sprawled on bed after a long fucking session .
we were bit tired and wanted some rest , we were lying in row , jiju was first at wall side
then didi and last it was me . we were chatting , jiju was asking for all I did at my visit to
aunt’s place . I told him how the ceremony went and gave almost account of everything
but of course except my nocturnal activities with one or other females . jiju told how he
had to suffer alone , struggling to maintain shop , how he had to overwork and he missed
me most of the times , I felt sorry for him . I said sorry jiju , I didn’t want to go but as aunt
was insisting I had to go , there one thing lead to other and I had to stay for longer . he
said ok but if you go out next time try to make it short trip instead of one long trip , didi
said . why did you miss him too ? jiju asked didi . didi said why not , he is my bro ,
naturally I missed him a lot . for his handsome cock or as a sister you missed , jiju teased
her . for both , he is the one always keep me satisfied , for any of the reasons .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:30 PM