Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
its very bad , if I knew it I would not have taken so much strain jiju said smiling .
I was keeping quite and enjoying their dialogues , I could understand what they were speaking with  double meaning .
When did I ask you to strain yourself , you were after it every day and night . day time you
were running to shop and at night in house . what are both of you arguing for , I cant
understand any thing . oh my innocent munna , cant understand any thing jiju replied , ha
yes he cant understand any thing didi said . he is so small , does not even know how to
suck tits , jiju commented . let me try , whether he can suck , didi came bit forward and
placed her right breast into my face , my mouth opened by reflex and didi placed her
nipple into my mouth . see how he keeping mum , he cant even knows chewing my nipple
, I told you na he so innocent , didi said and both of them laughed at their comment , I
didn’t bother to reply as my mouth was filled with sis boob , I started sucking juicy tit of my
sis , milk oozed out of it , even I was also dying to taste sweet milk of my sis . its already
over year after delivery of my sweet nephew ? ( son ) , but she hasn’t stopped breast
feeding . though she has reduced frequency of breast feeding to couple of times a day ,
baby had taken rice at today night before going to sleep , so didi had some milk stored
into her beautiful breasts .
when I was sucking and drinking sis milk , jiju shouted me not
to empty those tanks , he too needs some , but didi said , let him have completely , you
have been drinking all these days , you haven’t spared even for baby . now my bro has
come and let him drink all today , don’t worry munna , you take it all , she said patting my
head . I smiled my self now I had drained her right one and moved to other . I took left tit
into my mouth and started sucking it slowly , jiju moved at my side and started playing
with her right boob , though it sagged a bit after becoming empty , but still is in good
shape . now he said let me try if any thing is left out and took her right tit in his mouth and
started suckling it . he had to get satisfied with whatever few drops he could get from
almost empty bag . now didi was aroused by having sucked both boobs simultaneously .
she started moaning slowly , she was caressing my back , with one hand and playing with
jiju with other hand . this continued for few more minutes , when I left her tit I had
collected some milk from her tit and stored in my mouth , I gestured didi to open her
mouth , she opened and I poured her milk into her mouth , she savored taste of her own
milk mixed with my saliva . she gulped and said thanks bhayya , you are the only one who
cares for me .
what did you say , he is the only one who cares for you , you should have
said in his absence , I would have taught a lesson , jiju replied . yes I do repeat now ,
always you drink my milk and go for fuck , have you ever cared me to drink my milk into
my mouth , yo are very much selfish , you enjoy all for your self , didi replied smiling .
dear you are taking it wrong , when I drink your milk , it will produce semen and I pour it
into either your cunt or ass and some time in your mouth . I am the one who makes it
value added by my own secretions and give it back to you in purified form , where as your
brother has adulterated by mixing his saliva and poured into your mouth . you say I don’t
care for you , where as I am the one who cares you more by adding value to it . we all
laughed for his way of justification . now did’s hand reached to my boxer and she was
caressing over cloth , my half erect cock was coming to life now , I took her into my arm
and laid her on bed , started smooching . she poked her tongue into my mouth and was
licking my oral cavity , she licked my tongue . our tongues were in battle , fighting with
each others . jiju straightened my legs . he pulled my dress and undies to make me butt
naked , he started caressing my half erect cock . then he took it into fingers , slid fore skin
and caressed sensitive skin , he too out is tongue and started licking it . immediately it
stood to salute like a soldier , it was responding to the fondling ,
whether by man or
woman it didn’t bother . he spit saliva on it and started sucking it like lollipop , experience
of years had made him expert in cock teasing and sucking . he was sucking it sensuously
while I was playing with his wife . as he was sucking my cock he was caressing his wife’s
thighs , which were still covered with clothes , he made her undress without disturbing us ,
only disturbance was while she lifted her butt to remove her inner skirt . she pulled my
west off me , now al of use were complete nude , jiju was playing with me as well with did
simultaneously , though my cock was bit tired after successive fucks with prema , it didn’t
hesitate to get ready to plough didi and jiju .
now jiju came at other side leaving my cock , he started pressing her boobs , she was
sandwiched between her bro and hubby . we all were excited and I wanted to plug dear
sis , so I asked her to take position , by then jiju sprang up on bed and asked me to fuck
him first , didi said no I want him first , he hasn’t fucked me since long and I want to fuck
him . jiju said no , I got him ready by sucking his beautiful rod and got him erect , so I want
his thing up my ass . it was me , who took him into my arms and caressed and excited , so
I have first right on him ,
I want him fuck me first and later your ass , that too if you can
make him ready . she rolled me on my back and tried to mount me .
you brother fucker , I want him . I have introduced him to the world of sex rather introduced
him to the world of incest , jiju retorted . what are you speaking ass hole , it was me to
introduce to incest , by fucking jiju ass may not be incest , but fucking his own sister is
incest , which I did . by now jiju pulled her off my body and asked me , whom you want to
fuck . I said I don’t know , whoever comes to me , I will fuck them first . now she pushed
her hubby aside and tried to mount my erect cock which was facing ceiling and ready to
plug whichever hole it gets first . I was enjoying their love quarrel , I was patient to wait for
whoever comes first . jiju said don’t listen to her , I am the man who brought sex into your
head , moreover I presented my beautiful wife to fuck you and sharing her all the time ,
you should realize that , what sacrifice I made to let you fuck her , which you could never
achieve in your life time , ( this is real fact , I could never dare to touch or even dream of
fucking her ). Now I interfered , it is fact that you share your wife with me but did I bargain
for that . he felt sorry for what he said and looked hurt , but when he saw me smiling he
was relieved .
now I was caressing her nude body , jiju felt that I will take her first , he
pushed my hand aside and dragged her away from me . didi was trying to come to me but
he was pushing her away . now she stopped her attempt to come to me and turned at her
hubby and she threw him flat on bed and sat up on him , she looked really aggressive this
time . she was pushing his head on pillow and acting like beating him . now jiju gripped
her by waist and turned her around , now she was on her back and he was sitting on her
stomach , I was enjoying every bit of their fight , both were abusing each other while they
fought . male strength was more than female , she was arrested beneath him . they
struggled for some time , this time magically she managed to roll over him , without
wasting chance she sat up on his erect cock and swallowed it into her cunt . there was
alaugh of victory , she said shree , I wanted to take you up my cunt but in this
circumstance , I cant . so now show it up my ass and let this ass hole have it . again he
managed to roll , still not breaking the link . he kept her pinned on bed and asked me to
mount him . I didn’t want this to continue forever and should not hurt ones ego , decided to
go for his ass . I had kept it lubed with baby oil so that I could show it into any one .
I looked at didi , she said come on bhayya , you can fuck him now , because I was one
who fucked him on first instance , I rode on him and took his cock inside me to provide
you perfect access , but he has stealthily turned me over .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:24 PM