Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
while this girl left to me is viashali was talking to me as well to prema ,
when she had to speak to prema , again she had to be loud as there was loud song in
theatre , so just to avoid disturbing others she used to bend as much as possible forward ,
now and then that made contact of her body on my shoulder , initially her shoulder
touched me , if she bend further her hand touched me , once she had to bend still further
her right tit touched my hand , first time I could not sense as I was lost into movies , when
she repeated again , this time I was aware that her right tight touched my hand , who
what a touch it was , it sent thrill to my spine , then again I moved my hand deliberately ,
this time it touched again . I made both of them talk again in pretext of where to go after
film , they discussed a bit on that matter , now I asked her to turn a bit so that it will be
easy to you to speak and I will bend forward a little , so it will be easy , both of them
accepted and I moved a little forward on seat .
now both of them had turned their body
and spoke , wow now I had double lottery . one side prema’s tits touched and other side
vaishali’s soft tits were pressed on my shoulder . after little discussion both of them
stopped speaking and concentrated on film . now prema was sitting straight but vaishali
was still tilted . now I had slid back and was sitting comfortably , vaishali body was in
contact with mine , but she was not aware of that , but it was making me bit crazy .
sudden a thought appeared , vaishali’s tits were not that hard , whether this girl is chalu
and her tits are used ones or she has originally soft tits . I wanted to try it but could not
dare to touch them as I hardly spoke to her in previous meets , except pleasantries or little
talk about studies and all . my right hand was on arm rest but prema had pushed it so it
was on my lap . I thought its better to keep my arm on back of prema , so that I can feel
her also while I rested my arm there . I placed my hand behind prema and partially rested
it on her shoulder and back of seat . prema didn’t mind as she was lost into film . now and
then observing others I caressed prema’s back , initially she didn’t notice , but later when I
increased pressure , she brushed her cheek on my hand . later she became aware where
and with whom we were are . she pushed my hand away with her back , but I slid it a bit
but didn’t take it away .
 now and then I caressed her back or cheek with my fingers ,
prema some times got nervous and checked both sides if any one is observing her , when
no one is bothered about us she felt little easy . let my hand dangle on her shoulder ,
caressed her hand , it was covered with vail , I slid it to side so that I could touch her bare
hand , when she felt my hand on her bare hand , she pushed it aside but I went again
after a pause of a minute or so , this time she looked at right and left , when she confirmed
that no one is watching her , she let my fingers caress her hand . I slid further on her right
tit , she held my hand and placed on her hand , she didn’t want any one to say we playing
or no one should suspect about us . actually it was dangerous to play when known friends
sitting beside , she didn’t want to take risk of being caught . my left hand was on arm rest ,
vaishali’s hand was also there , but now her hand was touching mine . I wanted to feel her
tit again , I pushed my hand towards her , so she had to take out her hand from arm rest ,
she placed her hand on her thigh , after some time again she placed her hand on arm rest
, as I had occupied entire arm rest , she could not place her hand . either she had to keep
her hand on mine or take it away , she didn’t want to place her hand on mine .
I sensed her uneasiness , took her hand placed on back of my seat without uttering a word . now it was comfortable with that , I could feel her tender hand on my back . I slid little towards
her in pretext of talking to her , now our bodies almost glued to each other . she was not
aware of my intention and I being brother of her friend she didn’t take it other way . now I
could feel her tit on my left arm . wow what a feel it is , on pretext of talking to her I
brushed my hand on her tit , she could not do anything as her right hand was on my back
and had free excess to her right tit . I was making it so slow that she was not alarmed , I
was getting excited and my heart was racing to maximum , but took enough care not to
express , or let her know . she was talking in low voice to me , she wanted to tell some
thing so she still came closer to me , in the process she had pressed her tit on my hand .
our faces also were close now , I could feel her hot breath on my face . I was moving my
hand to and fro slowly and brushing her tit . now I could feel her thin garment on my hand
, tit was soft and I was enjoying the feel of it . her tit was bigger than apple and pointed ,
now I sesed she was not wearing bra , that’s the reason her tit felt soft , now I moved my
hand a little to search for her nipple . I could touch it with my arm , oh yes it is there , very
much pointed I brushed it more and made it erected , I don’t know what she was thinking ,
but surely it got me excited .
I took enough care so that she should not alarmed about my intentions . now she stopped speaking and let me feel her tit while she watched film coolly . I took this opportunity to feel her tit and at the same time I took out my hand from prema and placed it on arm rest . her arm was also on the same rest . I folded my hand
and adjusted to feel her left tit . I was in heaven now , my both arms were touching tits of
two different girls . only prema knew my intention . I gave brush on both tits on regular
basis , but once by over enthusiasm or by mistake I I pressed bit hard , this time vaishali
looked at me , but I ignored it as if nothing has happened , but this time she back , her tit
was no more touching me . I cursed myself for my foolishness . I kept quite for some time
but I had guilty feeling , then I made a move again , this time I spoke to her , she came
towards me , we spoke for few minutes .she relaxed after this , now I took her hand in my
hand and hold it , she looked again into my eyes , I made expressionless face , so she
must have thought it I am holding just friendly , initially she was tensed and her hand felt
stiff in my hand , when she did not sense any thing adverse , she relaxed . I kept it like
that for some more time, then now and then I tightened grip when there was some
comedy scene or interesting scene .
there was no much response from her side , but now
and then she looked at me and let me hold her hand , now I had some confidence and
wanted to utilize it the most . I pulled her hand nearer to my body , still looking at screen
or pretending . she looked at me , but I pretended as if I was busy watching film , she did
not pull her hand as I twisted her hand , now her palm was in palm , I was holding it firmly
, but without applying much pressure . I was patting back of her hand with my fingers ,
pretending just friendly . now her fingers too closed around my palm . I crossed my elbow
inside her hand , now our hands were intermingled , I spoke to her something , just
distract her attention from what I was doing . trick worked , she was speaking to me in
low voice . I let her hand remain in mine , now I slid arm to arm rest . now our inner arms
were glued to each other . I felt her hands were sweating eve in A C hall , may be due to
excitement or lack of air passing in between our hands . now and then her fingers
tightened and relaxed around my palm . meantime my right elbow was giving brushes o
prema’s tits . we were watching and enjoying film , rather I was enjoying more in the lot .
now I felt like brushing tits of vaishali , I pushed my arm at her side , again she felt
alarmed and looked at me .
again I used same trick and drew her into conversation , I was
speaking in so low tone that she could not hear me as there was a song going on in loud
volume , she bend forward to hear me , now I placed my right hand on her left cheek and
pulled her face still nearer to me now my nose was brushing her right cheek , oh man
what a feel it is , her chubby cheek made me more aroused , this time I was concentrating
in conversation as well feeling her . still my right hand fingers were on her left cheek and
my face almost touching her , my left arm glued on her right tit . I was showing a couple
sitting couple of rows ahead to us . that fellow was trying to put his arm over shoulder of
the girl , previously also his hand was resting on her shoulder but he might advanced to
squeeze her balls , probably she was not cooperating to his advances and was pushing
his hand away . vaishali took some time to locate that couple as I could not raise my finger
to indiacate them , just avoid if any one watching us could see them . but if any one
watching us would have thought that we are discussing on some serious topic . I could
inhale her perfume vaishali was wearing mixed with her body fragrance was drawing me
crazy , but I could not rush at anything .
whatever I was doing itself was more than what I could do on first intimate contact . she had seen what had indicated and the show was
over , that woman was successful to push him aside and now were sitting with little gap .
now again we were lost into movie . now and then my left arm brushed on her tits and ,
this must have caused arousal in her as I felt her tit hardening and on next feel her tiny
nipple also had become hard .
I didn’t do any thing else I was feeling my hand tired , so I withdrew my hand from her
hand , she didn’t look at me this time , as if she was not aware or felt relieved . it was
timed correctly as within few minutes after withdrawal there was intermission . all girls
were sitting even after intermission, I offered them to go out and to have some fresh air .
all of them got up and we all came out , we were speaking , discussing about the movie
and all . I asked how about an ice cream they said yes we all had ice-cream . we were
standing in lobby till commencement of movie , all girls entered into movie hall , I was left
behind , I could not rush and occupy same seat , but there was shuffle and this time , I
was disappointed to get last seat beside prema , even vaishali had disappointed feeling
but she didn’t express it but could not conceal it from me .
I had no choice but sit tight ,
I could not assess whether it was preplanned or they sat as
they came in row as I was last and prema was next to me . I could do nothing nor express
it , I settled down and continued watching movie , after some time we were speaking either
with prema or the one who sat beside her , vaishali was at far end I could not speak to her
, now and then we exchanged glances that’s all we could do . then again we were lost into
movie , when I was confirmed that no one is giving notice at me , I started caressing
prema’s hand , couple of times she pushed my hand away in fear of getting caught . she
checked both sides and when she was satisfied that no one is noticing she kept quite .
this gave me encouragement to procced . for some time I played with her fingers and later
proceed to her arm and later I fold my right hand , used fingers to touch her bare arm .
there was marked difference in her , she looked at me , I felt she was getting aroused .
then I pushed my fingers inside her arm , she could feel my fingers on her tit , now back of
fingers were touching her tit , she was alarmed about what I was going to do , she hold my
hand with her left hand was trying to stop me from doing any nasty things . I let her hold
my hand for some time , when grip was relaxed as she was lost into movie , again I
started doing same .
this time she gave me freedom to feel her , this opportunity was enough to play with her .
so far I did elbowing as my both hands were engaged with each girl . now I could enjoy
feel of her hard tits after a big gap , I was happy to play with her , that too in public an
d while her friends sat beside her . she had concealed her tits with vail , hence I had clear
excess to her one tit . I hold her right tit in my palm and went on pressing it , soon it
started getting harder and harder . I located her nipple and twisted it to make it erect . she
was so aroused and at the same time she was shivering with fear , if any body observed
her keenly they could make it out that some thing is wrong with her . that was the reason
she was scared so much . when it became non bearable she hold my hand to stop me , I
had to stop activities but didn’t leave her tit , though she was gesturing me to leave her .
she was so aroused , she was trying her level best stop moans , she was biting her lips
with teeth , I was observing it with corner of my eye . I had to with draw in fear that if I
make more than this , her lip could start bleeding by biting . so I withdrew my hand from
her tit , but took her hand in my hand , she was not ready to leave it , she whispered into
my ears , shree bhayya it is too risky and already I am so hot , I will have to lower my
salvar here itself if you keep on playing like this .
that would be grate me too am so horny
now , it will be fun to fuck in public and in-front of known people around you , I teased her .
you shameless man you are always horny and will be doing one or other thing , she smiled
and pushed my hand away from her . now the film was about to finish , so I too kept quite
till end of film .
by the time film ended we all got up and came out , we all were chatting and discussing
about film , hardly I could participate into detailed discussion as I had skipped most of the
film while I played with either of girls . so here and there I commented , prema was urging
us depart from there and was saying its getting late as her mom would be expecting her ,
but other girls were not yet ready , so I offered them to have some snacks , all of them
agreed and rushed to restaurant . prema sat beside me and vaishali and her friend sat
opposite to us . I stretched my leg below the table , it accidentally touched vaishali’s feet .
abruptly she looked at me , I said sorry and pulled back my feet , she said its all right .
within next minute again I touched my feet , this time it was purposely , she didn’t scared
this time , but raised her eye and discretely smiled at me . by the time things arrived and
we all were busy in eating , I placed my other feet beside her leg , she raised her feet a
little , now her shoe was touching my feet , it didn’t feel good to touch her shoe , so raised
her feet little higher and pushed her off her feet .
she had bent her head as she was eating
, she didn’t raise her head even centimeter , just to avoid her shocking face to be seen by
others , I didn’t do much but hold her feet between my feet , could feel her smooth calf . it
was too risky to do any thing other than that , prema was sitting beside me , I had to keep
her engaged in talk to avoid her getting suspicious .some how we finished snacks and tea , already prema was gesturing to finish my tea , weall got up bid bye to other two girls , there was some strange expression on vaishali’s face, I could not analyze her feelings but was satisfied for whatever I played with her. We bid
bye and left .I took bike prema rode immediately as if she was in real hurry to reach home , she was
sitting with some gap . when we were away from others sight , she came forward almost
hugging me from back . her hard tits were boring hole on my back , all of a sudden she
asked me to change route . I asked where to , she said just follow my instruction and she
guide me where to take turns but not the destination . but within couple of turns I came to
know her intentions , she was directing me to guest house or cherry house what you call .
but I had other thought ,  I wanted go back to shop and handle pending works as already I
had missed half days job for movie and all . I told same to prema , but she was reluctant
to go , I said if fucking is in her mind , I would sneak into your room after midnight and we
can have a long session , but she was in mood now and she wanted it badly at the moment . I had accept it as I was the one who had made her so horny in theatre .

Any way I took her to guest house and opened door . she followed me into room and shut
door behind her . as soon as we were alone in room she jumped on me and hugged me
tight , of coarse I was expecting it looking at her horniness . I bend my face toward her
face , she raised her face to meet mine . before I did any thing she lip-locked mine . we
smooched for few minutes , she probed her tongue and poked into my mouth . I was
sucking it , her saliva flowed along with her tongue .
She was horny like hell , she pushed me on bed and started removing my pant , I pulled
her kurtha off of her body . I was sitting on bed and she was standing beside me . we
were nude in record time . she became still horny on looking my erect rod , she was
breathing heavily , she just pushed me on my back and straddled ,
I was in mood of licking her juicy pussy , but she had other thought . she wanted my hard dick straight away , she wanted to ride me and fuck hell out of me . though I was interested in foreplay. I kept mum looking at her eagerness and she came on top of me and took hold of my
cock and sat on it spreading her pussy lips for me to enter . she slowly engulfed my
member into her oozing pussy , it went slowly as it was well lubed with her juices and I too
had enough precum . she sat on it for a while and , her pussy had accommodated me fully
and her muscles adjusted to intrusion . she slowly started moving to and fro , but
increased speed and she was riding me like horse , galloping with fast strokes . I lay quite
and was enjoying the nice fuck I was looking at her jiggling tits , they were moving with
her strokes , they were jumping in rhythm with her movements . she looked at me and
then her tits , she blushed a bit , asked me what I am looking at and thinking what . I didn’t
bother to reply . you fool bhayya , why are you lying still as if you didn’t like to fuck and
enjoy . do some thing to me . take those parrots in your hand , press them to your hearts
content , knead them suck them , I took each one in each hand and started pressing them
slowly . she had picked up tempo and was fucking hard . now she bend forward and
placed her right tit in my mouth .
our nude bodies were glued to each other . now she felt my hard member on her
stomach , wow , you are still hard and you have not yet cummed . I am so fool I didn’t
even bother to finish you off before I lay , but bereave me I was totally spent , please
come on me and start fucking me .
She rolled on her back and spread her thighs , I got up and sat between her thighs , her
spent pussy seemed like inviting me , I could see her drying juice on her thighs and my
cock had become messy with her dried juice , I liked it . at the same time I was wondering
how she got so hot . this was the first time I saw her so aggressive . generally I had to
provoke her with foreplays and seduce , but this was the first time she was so horny and
without any foreplay , sucking and fingering her pussy , she straight away pushed me and
started riding and her pussy was so slick with her juice .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:22 PM