Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
After four weeks of vacation across some countries on the Mediterranean, am back...

As I see it has moved a lot in the life of our main protagonists Meera and Krish.
If I'm honest, I have to admit that the last episodes were below the level of the previous ones. 
Moreover, with these episodes the author has decided for the path (maybe unconsciously, 
but maybe intentionally !!) to turn this explicite story into an average quckold story.
But what irritated me the most and made me negative is the "green signal" that the author 
gave Desai, as far as preferring "even" to buy Krish with money, (besides his manipulative attempts) 
to get to his goal of fucking Meera once again. 
This is immoral, tactless and above all shameful ... therefore Krish should throw all his will 
and dignity on the scale, and resist strongly against it and finally stop it.

Krish should resist to make the impossible possible;
namely to nip the temptation "to separate from his shadow" in the bud. 
A man "without" his own shadow, is lightless and stands with it ALWAYS in the dark side of the life.

... because, once sold himself will always be for sale!

Dear Krish, don't let this story become a simple fuck- and quckold story in the end.
If Meera wants to get into bed with Desai and fuck again, she should do it out of her own initiative. 
In plain language that means she has to be aware that she is betraying Krish and cheating 
on him with Desai.

Furthermore, Krish should NOT sleep with Sheetal to get her pregnant. 
If should get someone pregnant then it should be his own wife to father the common 
(his and Meera's) child.
Krish should perhaps suggest Desai as a "sperm donor" to the couple Pawan and Sheetal and 
eventually bring him into the game to sleep with Sheetal and finally impregnate her. 
It could perhaps result in a relationship similar to the one between Desai and Ananya in the past. 
Who knows ?!? 

In this sense
Hello again

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 05-08-2021, 07:38 PM