Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
she was bit startled as she was not
expecting this , hey shree what happened to you . leave me , just now I have taken bath
and getting ready , if you want more come to night . I said no aunt I am horny now and
want to fuck you right now . she was protesting as she had go temple , in that case she
will have to take bath again .
I turned my deaf ear to her pleads and pushed her on bed .
she bend forward , without any foreplay I positioned behind her .
She bend her torso , cought hold of my straining cock and guide into her slit . it went
smoothly into her tunnel . I started fucking her from back holding her boobs as support . I
was pressing and pinching her boobs . I was fucking her non stop , room was filled with
thumping sound and her light moans . she was looking back and smiling in between to
encourage me to fuck her more . she was saying you naughty boy , now a days you are
going out of control and do not listen to my words . then I pulled my cock all the way from
her cunt and thrust back with full force , she cried with pain and pleasure as it hit her
uterus . she was moaning like singing and I was enjoying this morning fuck . she was
pushing her back to meet my thrusts , she is the one who was apposing for fuck few
minutes back but now was enjoying it to the limit . she was standing till her knee ached
then she slid form my grip and lay flat on her back on bed and invited me to fuck in
missionary pose..
she spread her thighs like open book , I went and mounted her , inserted my already hard
cock and started pounding her , she reached couple of climaxes before I finished , with
last jerk exploded into her cunt , she got up as I disengaged from her , she took my hand
and lead to washroom , my semen and her juice were flowing on her thigh as she walked
jiggling her boobs and swaying her beautiful ass . we took bath together , we played
making jokes and laughing , finished bath . she dried me and in turn I dried her , then she
pushed me to my room as she had to go temple . by the time I got dressed she was
almost through . she called me and asked to take her to temple as her son was hurrying to
go out . I took her to temple and dropped back . I had breakfast before I left for shop . now
and then didi looked at me and was smiling , probably she wanted to tell some thing but I
had not noticed properly . I left for shop while I rode bike , I felt didi wanted to say some
thing , but I could not call as her mil and prema would be there . I wanted to call her later
but I forgot when I was completely involved in work . afternoon jiju took food first and he
relieved me .
by the time I reached house , prema was also there , we all four had food together chatting
and laughing . generally I didn’t take rest so I was getting ready for shop , then prema
entered home stamping her foot on ground , she felt upset with some thing .
aunt asked what the matter is , why she is so angry about . prema said her scooty tyre has
gone flat . so what is it a big issue , get it done , shree will send some boy t get it fixed ,
what do you say shree . ok aunt I will call that boy he will fix it in half an hour . so I will go
and send that boy he is on the way to our shop . that is not the issue , but I was in hury I
had to move by now . what is so urgent which cant wait for few minutes prema , aunt
asked in stern voice . oh mom I had told no , me and frinds had planned for a movie and
they are waiting for me , continuously they are calling me . is it , I had forgotten about it
replied aunt , ask them to cancel program , or say that you wont come .
I cant do it mom , if I had told them in advance it could be right but , already they are
waiting at theatre . shree bhayya drop me at theatre or if you want to come with us , you
can come .
What are you speaking stupid girl , you could ask the same thing with manners , aunt fired
her . what did I say mom , I asked bhayya to drop . that’s what I am saying , you should
have requested him , all the time you take things for granted . say sorry to him and
request him to accompany for a movie . if he wishes he will come or he will drop you at
least .
now I had to interfere , don’t worry aunt I will drop her wherever she wishes , its no
big issue . she always speaks in same manner , don’t worry about her , I said . I am sorry
bhyya , I should have invited you properly , I am going with my friends , please if you
accompany us it will be fun , please bhayya I am sorry for the way I asked you . its ok
prema , thanks for calling me , but I have lots of pending works , I need to attend them . I
cant come , but I will assure you that once I will come with you people . we can plan it with
entire family on Sunday , so that all of us will enjoy a movie and eat outside , we haven’t
done it since long , what do you say aunt . its good idea infact , we can plan it later , now
you go with her , she will be happy with your company and yo can bring back her after
movie . but aunt ….no ifs and buts , I will tell your jiju and tell where you have gone . don’t
worry about work , it can be completed any time . she dismissed conversation as if an
order , she caressed my back as if gesturing some thing . then I had to obey as aunt
didn’t want to send her alone , looking at prema’s hurry and worry being late , aunt must
have thought something else or suspected her . so we left together while we were above
to ride , aunt reminded me if girls want to go restaurant don’t deny them , understand ? . I
nodded my head and started my bike , prema took pillion seat , we left for theatre .
benefited, khul k btao a dost so it would avoid me being in hostel. So, I settled with them. Aunt Malathi that’s mother in law of my sister, younger sister of jiju Prema who was a younger to me were there in the house. There were three rooms in a row, one was used by parents, and now only aunt Malathi lived next room was allotted to me, which was previously used by Prema at another end jiju and sister room. All rooms were interconnected, between my room and aunt’s room there was bathroom, which both had to share. My room was lavishly decorated with all the cozy furniture and was bigger than the room now allotted to Prema for which Prema was un happy but she had accept this as I was the guest and I had come to help them. Prema is of introvert nature she didn’t mix up with me. Jiju is very nice person. Aunty still had not recovered from early demise of her hubby
on the
way prema asked her to buy one extra ticket and informed her friend that I am also
coming . in this case it was clearely evident that she was going with girls and I sighed of
relief , this was the thing aunt wanted to confirm . by the time we reached film was above
to commence , one of her friend was waiting at balcony door to receive us . she guide us
where her other friend was seated . there was another two girls , after them prema sat and
I was on last . next few seats were vacant . film was good and we all were watching , I
was getting bored as all of them were speaking to themselves , leaving me alone , though
I was watching movie but as these girls were speaking to themselves I was getting
irritated as generally I used to be centre of attraction . I wanted to break their talks and
should involve me into their talks . I could not say this to any of them , so I thought for a
moment and came up with a small plan . I knew other girl who was sitting third form prema
, so casually I dragged her into conversation , if I had to speak to third girl I had to speak
little louder , so it should disturb other people and same thing happened . some one asked
us to keep quite , I sat silent for a moment ,again that girl spoke to me , prema sensed
that again people will warn us , so she asked next girl to prema to switch over our places
, without any delay that girl got up , but I pretended , its ok no need to change seats , we
can talk later also .
but as that girl already got up and came to my side , she said as I am
standing it will disturb rear seats people , come un get up and move fast , I got up and
shifted pretending it was not needed . once I settled into seat , our gossip started and as I
was in centre , naturally I was involved into talks and as expected I took over charge and
centre of talks . 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:21 PM