Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
when she was settled she asked me to continue fucking as she is exhausted , without
breaking link we turned , now I was on top , I caressed her to bring back her into heat .
when she was hot enough I started fucking her , initially with slow and then fast . this time
I fucked her brain out and reached peak together and orgasm was also synchronized .
We took some rest and then again I was interested in second round , this time aunt asked
me to return same favor , I applied honey on her body and licked it clean .
poured some
honey on her pussy too and licked and sucked her pussy for another orgasm .
she was panting all over bed , was craving for a good fuck . I poured some more honey on
her pussy , and licked it some was dripping through her anus . I licked her pucker hole it
was dilating and contracting to my licks . aunt was moaning loud and asking me to lick her
ass hard . this king of honey licking was new to me and I was enjoying it thoroughly. She
asked me to mount her but I went on licking her ass hole while I fingered her cunt , to
another mind blowing orgasm . her body convulsed with orgasm and she lay still . after
she caught her breath , she said it was marvelous , I said not yet darling I need to bang
you . only you had orgasms but not me , she asked who has stopped you , come and fuck
me . she was using vulgar words like fuck me with your long dong and so on . I said so
you have become expert in using all dirty words , previously you never used to usher such
words . she said its all because of you my lover , you taught me all these terms which I
never used previously .
come on don’t waist time , I am craving for your rod into my hole and spread her thighs
and pulled me over her nude and sticky body .
I lay over her she adjusted my body on her
, now my shaft was near her cunt , she took hold of it and placed on opening of her not so
tight cunt . she asked me to push I gave a tremendous jerk , she shout with ecstasy .
asked me to go slow , but I was in no mood to hear her caution . I pulled my entire cock
and rammed it again , she again shout and pinched my nose , what has happened to my
darling today , you seems to be turned on to much . its all because of you dear and your
honey game . you made me horny enough by licking and sucking that too coated with
honey and mixed with your sweet nectar . that has given me enough strength to bang you
all night and started pumping her . I went on fucking her like bull , she didn’t take much
time to reach another destination and she was caressing and pinching my back .
now I increased my tempo and was pumping harder , I took my cock all the way out and
rammed in single stroke . she was enjoying the hard fuck and was responding with loud
moans , not even bothering for family members would hear her moans . she had sent
cation to winds and was lost in enjoying my blissful fuck . her juice was coming out like
fountain and at last she arched her body and fell like log .
I let her gain her breath and lay still on her , placing my entire weight on her body . when
she was through she looked at me and smiled . it was very nice she ushered .
wait till I am
through , you can say it once I complete this session . she smiled and asked me to start
again . I continued fucking her as my cock was still embedded in her hot crotch . I was
going slow as there was no hurry . I was playing with her boobs , caressing very lightly ,
this was working good as I could see goose pumps on her body . I was pulling her nipples
and twisting them . she started moaning again I went on fucking her . she was responding
by pushing her butt forward to meet my thrusts . it continued for several minutes , by now
she was horny and asking me to pump harder and she wanted to finish of her journey . I
had other ideas , I wanted to fuck her ass . I knew she would not give her ass easily to me
. so it is best method to take it when the things are really hot as old people say you have
to hit steel when its hot . when I withdrew my cock from her steaming cunt . she looked at
me inquisitively . I said I want to fuck your ass , she said no , at-least not now , I am dying
here and you are after my tight ass . I said don’t worry darling your cunt too will be taken
care of . I didn’t wait for her answer as it is always negative and as she protests I get more
interest to fuck her ass . some times I fuck her back as to hear her pleadings for not to
fuck her tight ass hole . I think she too loves it some times but she pretends to resist .
I took some more honey to coat my already slick cock and coated her inner canal of her
bung hole . I slowly inched my hard and well lubed cock into her tight opening , as I had
already fingered her while lubing with my fingers . it had dilated to some extent may be
waiting for the intrusion . I slid my cock head into it , wait for few seconds then another
push , like this I entered her back complete . I had to give her some time to accommodate
her muscles for intrusion . when she was stabilized I pulled one third of my cock and gave slow push . without giving her chance to complain of pain I started moving slowly and as
promised I was playing with her clit . this is one thing I have noticed is , if you go on
pleasing their pussies while you slide in their ass , most of their concentration goes to their
pussies rather than their paining ass hole . here also the same thing clicked and I started
moving bit faster for my satisfaction and fingering her chute for her satisfaction .
once the pace was picked she was moaning with pleasure and me too joined as my cock
was sliding in and out of her relatively tight hole . undoubtedly she was enjoying this fuck
and I was in heaven . she was on her all fours and balancing herself on her knees and
ankles . so it was easy for me to hold her big ass chekks for support and fucking her with
whatever speed I could as I was fingering her chute , this went on for some time till she
was crying with pleasure and was nearing her orgasm .
now I too was nearing my own so
I was fucking her what I was worth for . as I was above to pour my hot semen in her ass
hole , I asked her where she wants my lawa , she said wherever you wish but finger me
bit faster . now I was fucking her fast as well as I was douching her cunt . when I started
squirting into her tight anus I started douching her with three fingers , now she was really
crying loud , she was having orgasm of her life . I could feel her juice flowing down her
thighs and my hand , it was flowing on my elbows too .
I turned her on her back as I had stopped cumming and had taken out my now limping
cock . I continued douching her , I knew ladies will like it as I had experimented first on
shyamala aunt and since that moment she started loving me . she was leaking juice but
when I inserted second and third finger her cries became louder and the amount of juice
too in creased , I went on douching further , there was an wonder waiting for me . she
arched and shrugged and cried , suddenly there was release of her juice , it came like a
fountain and crossed bed and fell on floor , aunt was crying as if she was hurt , I continued
fingering her , her eyes were wide and there was strange look in her eyes .
I stopped
fingering when she was completely satisfied and spent , she pushed off my hand and fell
on cot like a log , without any movement , had closed her eyes .
I was also tired and rolled beside her , I took her into my arms and hugged her tight . we
drifted into sleep within no time .
Next day morning when I opened my eyes , I found freshly showered aunt , she had just
come out of bath room and drying her hairs with towel . she was complete nude was
rubbing her hairs , her jiggling boobs . this sight was worth looking at , I slid upward and
rested my back on head board , watching this nude beauty while she was walking across
the room , gathering clothes we had she last night ,and let them there only as we had no
energy or wish to collect them . when she bend forward facing towards me , her boobs
were hanging in air , as if inviting me . my morning hardness made it still harder with this
beautiful scene , I got up from bed and while I was passing to bath room I changed my
mood and went behind her and hugged her . 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:20 PM