Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I said don’t worry dear sis I am not enemy , I know how to treat my sisters .then slowly entered her ass virgin ass hole , while I ordered mangal to come under her sis and lick her pussy to keep her hot and horny . it really
worked . I moved inslowly as I had lots of experience in butt fucking of young and olds , I
had taken enough ass cherries so far . I could penetrate with minimum struggles and hurt . once akshatha accommodate my hard cock in her virgin hole and I gave her enough time for her spicter muscle. Once she was comfortable with it I fucked he slowly and sensuously to take her to another world . mangal was
eating her sisters pussy , I went on banging her til she reached climax and explode into her sis mouth , filling her mouth with sweet nectar . when she became limp after mind blowing orgasm . I was ye to come and I had different
plan . I wanted to have another cherry with same fuck , I asked mangal to come on all fours , she was in dual mind whether to after ass cherry on same day as of her virgin pussy or not . but I encouraged her , said losing both cherries on
same day is an rare opportunity , which you got that too by your lovely brother who always think good for you and can give pleasure of your life . with half mind she accepted my offer . I did same thing as her sister . I made her aroused my self and with help of her sister .i could inaugurate two asses at same time , I
did fuck both of them at night one each round as they wanted me to cum in their
pussies . after a long marathon sex we slept cudled into each others arms fully nude . in the morning I fucked once each before they left to college and school . they left me fully satiated and ran to do their chores before school . I took a sleep of another hour or so . I was awaken by shanthala aunt , I had wear lungi and west as girls left me alone before sleeping again I was so tired after three rounds in night and two in morning I didn’t even bother to wash my self . now shanthala was in room and shook me to wake up . I was hard again with
morning stiffness , when aunt looked at my erection may be her mouth watered ,
I was still laying on bed . she sat beside me and wished me good morning I too replied her back . she gave a kiss on my cheeks and asked me to get up .as I was getting up she noticed my hard dick covered by lungi , she said why my sons
cock has erect , I said due to your boob show . she said where did I show my
boobs I said while you bent to kiss me you were exhibiting most of your big
boobs , on seeing them I got hard on , I lied . she was impressed by me praising
her beauty at that age , she was proud of her boobs I knew it .
without commenting any thing she parted my lungi and exposed my hard dick ,
she caressed it with her fingers delicately , it throbbed in her fingers . she bend
forward and took it into her mouth . she had made big o of her lips and started
licking it , after couple of licks her face had some different expression , she
looked at me quizzically , but I made no effort to know what she was thinking but
I was busy in pressing her melons . she left my cock and wanted to say some
thing but I sealed her lips with mine . I made her hot and wanting within no time
, I need not tell what happened later . yes I fucked her hard enough , as I had
cum twice recently and was in no hurry to cum again fast . I took my own time
and I fucked her various styles , she too was eager to have along fuck after she
had sent her kids to college . I took the last chance or she took chance to have
sex with me . I fucked her brain out , by the time I reached orgasm she had lost
count of her own orgasms .
 I filled her big cunt with my hot jism , I didn’t leave her till my cock stopped erupting , and iwithdrew when my cock became limp in
her cunt . she lay spreading her thunder thighs , there was clear look of
satisfaction . when our eyes met she smiled with contentment . she said thanks beta , I was waiting for this since yesterday after noon but I could not catch you alone . I was really thirsty for your young cock . I was day dreaming to have you once more at least before you left home . yesterday night I was thinking of
catching you for full night , but your uncle was there , I tried to send him off for
a night but it didn’t work out otherwise we would have spent a sleepless night
full of masthi and hot fuck . any way I am happy and contended for now , at
least now we got time and you made me my day . I don’t know when we will
meet again , but I willmake some excuse to visit hubli , please don’t disappoint
me then . I said aunt you are always welcome , my hard cock will be waiting for
you . but its bit difficult to manage time and place beta , but since the moment I
tasted your lund , I am unable to hold my self . I want more and more of you ,
she said . that’s true aunt , its hard to make such a situations where we can meet
and enjoy . I am also thinking of you and your butt and your massive melons . I
am also nt satisfied for whatever I got .
.it was not complete lie as I too was
fascinated by her big ass and massive melons . it was my dream to play with
biggies , so far I had never touched so big ones . without much planning and
trouble I got access to her . now I was happy and I too wanted to play with this
mature aunt . thinking of some plans I said , I think it wont be easy unless you
take some one into confidence .
she was shocked to hear this , her eyes wide open with shock . what are you
saying beta , how the hell can I reveal this to any one on the earth . I cant do it ,
I may die with thirst and lust , but cant let any one know about this . I said cool
down aunt let us think about some schemes , so that you can have easy access to
me . before she responded I took her in my arms and sealed her mouth with mine
. after a long smooch we parted . I took bath she too helped me in taking bath . I
wanted to run as time was running out , she too went out of bath room but
returned soon as no one was home and she wanted to play some more time with
me . though I was tired in fucking three shots in couple of hours but looking
desire in her , I fucked once more in doggy style under shower in her cunt as well up her ass .
we parted after fuck and shower , my cock was sour with successive fucks . I started packing my things , aunt was asking me to have break fast as it may be get cooled . by then another aunt came , shanthala volunteered to pack my
luggage by then another aunt would serve me break fast . I accepted the offer
and went to have break fast . aunt served food and we had break fast together
while we chat and spoke about function and all . she thanked me for so much of
help to her family in all functions . she said she does not know how they can
thank me in return for all the help and time spared for their family . she knew
nothing how her family had returned thanks in many forms . she is mom of
akshatha , she never suspected that I had things with her daughter and niece
and even co-sister ( jethani ) . I was smiling inside for her innocence .
by the time I had breakfast my bag was almost ready , aunt had packed neatly .
I took a look at bag by opening lid , just to confirm that everything is packed . I
closed lid but opened again to check for one specific thing . I found it but had to
observe it again , this time I felt some change in packing . I did not dare to open
it and confirm that .
I reached home at hubli , aunt and sis were there at home , both of them were so
happy to see me back , aunt came and hugged me in presence of didi . she took
me to the couch and enquired about my health and function there . we all had
dinner together as jiju had finished food and gone back to shop and prema had
not come from college yet . both ladies were in joyous mood , we all had food
talking , we had to square up the balance of fortnight .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 02:19 PM