Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(03-08-2021, 02:58 PM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: Author,  one thing have to appreciate you.  You connect even small details and it seems the recent update covers all the points that readers mentioned to the previous post. 

Like all , i too would agree krish character is forcefully maligned.  
When he was in need for home, he outrightedly disregarded and even with his job he was ready to leave it to avoid desai chances . But here you made him accept for no cause , until last minute he hadn't accepted.  Whether he is going to accept neighbors accept that's secondary but at that time he still not accepted. So, chanceof negotiations are nill. For me , in this krish is the real winner,  he stands byy his words and when he can alert ananya , sam where desai was so benevolent howcan you make him so blind when it came to himself. 

Everyone here praising desai , may be until last update he was straight forward like a man and made good moves.

His first failure is,  where he was caught at work .

Second is when he arranged recorder like a coward , he has already accepted he was a loser ( 2 years couldn't do anything)and acted the next day with both meera and krish as if he was a great reader of minds. 

Third , he said he never force but still kissed her without her permission. 

He tried to portray himself as gentleman by making meera feel he is truthful than krish but in the end put out his creepy nature. 

Meera is the one on the dinner night who said openly desai befriended krish for her , but then instead of keeping him away accepted every opportunity to coffee and lunch. She's very Smart that she asked for permission only when krish had no choice but to accept and in other times gave an excuse after meeting. Even now , she had the chance to reject saying anyway we will be having Saturday still she went knowing krish was not ok with it. 

She always talked about dignity and all.... wanna see what she would do now after all the promises

I said above 3 to point out that atlast everyone did mistake.....however tried desai and meera true nature of crookedness and unfaithfulness was open and with mistakenly krish Accepting the money 

you Kept them at even places.....now the choice is totally between meera and krish.....

With das , to protect himself he blamed everything on krish and he stunned.....he couldn't do anything with everyone pointing Him. But later he took revenge on das. Even now , he didn't expect desai to do same but it happened,  that too only after hearing through recorder. Expecting Krish to get it again even .

meera Has to believe everything in discussion as that's what they're discussed.  But she knew krish doesn't like even the last lunch and it was she who forced it.  Would she think or just listen to blindly . 

More than Saturday part i am waiting for the meera and krish discussion in the evening as you never missed that part in all the updates whenever she met him.  But desai this time induced the doubt of krish doesn't share everything with her..... so havee to see how far she will be open with him , especially now krish knew everything. This evening decides the Saturday.  

Desai is a cunning, he just wanted one time approval from krish......after that he knew meera won't stop seeing him as it's evident how she is continuing coffee dates for one or other reason after krish accepted once, when desai saved her.

If Saturday happens according to desai , then that would be a biggest blow to krish forever and i feel desai will surely bring out the remaining amount infront of meera if nothing works out. Heree i expect the couple to laugh st him with the same recorder.

Whatever desai got until now were Immediate actions like with ananya and meera......but here he gave a gap of week. 

Still feeling,  a lot can happen over a week

Considering this is happening after a bad phase of marriage .

clps clps clps clps clps
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-08-2021, 04:49 PM