Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Part_2

PROLOGUE

“What did you think? I will leave you just like that?” Vikrant said with a grin. He was seated in a chair while in front of him, Nazia and Rubika were on the bed, hands, and legs tied up.

“You destroyed my whole life because of your greed. My parents hate me and I lost all the respect I have” Vikrant said with anger. “I have not been able to sleep properly since that day when you both elope with the company’s money.”

“Please forgive us!!! Take 30 percent of the money and leave us” Rubika offered.

“NO”

“What about 50 percentage?”

“Do you really think I care about money after all that you did to me?” Vikrant asked staring into Rubika's eyes.

“Then what do you want? Don’t say that you really loved me. I know what kind of person you really are. I know all about your affair with Priyanka bhabhi, I also knew about that girl you had in the tubewell room. You are not the kind of person who wants love. you were only interested in getting between my legs and fucking my virgin pussy” Nazia replied , her voice was filled with hatred.

“You are partly right. I was looking for sex all the time but for you my feelings were true. I was truly and madly in love with you, but you fucking lesbo!! you used my feeling and played with my emotion. You destroyed me and now I will take my revenge by destroying you mentally and physically.” Vikrant said with anger.

Vikrant get up from the chair and walked to the bed. He pulled up Nazia from the bed and placed her in front of the chair. She was on her knees. Her hand was tied behind her back and her legs were tied too.  Vikrant pulled down his jeans and underwear before sitting down on the chair.

“Suck my cock you lesbo bitch and don’t try to act smart,” Vikrant said pointing his gun towards Rubika.

Nazia has no option so she parted her pink lips and bend forward towards Vikrantt so she can suck his cock. As soon as Vikrant felt her soft lips on his hard cock his eyes get closed with pleasure. He was about to cum when he felt someone’s hand on his gun. When he opened his eyes he saw Rubika standing on his head with his gun in her hand.

“Game over Mr. Vikrant,” Rubika said and then pointed the gun towards his penis and started shooting.

~
“Noooooooooooooooooo” Vikrant shouted as he waked up from his sleep.

“What the hell?” “Can't you sleep?” “Shut up dickhead” Vikrant’s cellmate started cursing him.

“I am sorry, I had a bad dream” Vikrant apologize to them and then went back to sleep but he knew well that he won’t be able to sleep anymore tonight. Sleepless nights became normal for him after he was shifted to Bhopal jail from Dehradun jail. He had spent 4 months in Dehradun jail and 18 months in Bhopal jail. So he was in jail for almost 2 years for a crime he never did. He was living in hope of getting out of jail. He had already planned off a thousand ways he was going to torture Rubika and Nazia.

But for that to happen he first has to get out of jail and there is only one way he can get out of jail and avoid punishment, he has to pay 10cr to his company plus 2 years of interest and all the legal charges. Vikrant is a good accountant he knew how much money it will be and also knew very well that his middle-class parents won’t be able to pay that much money. So chances of him getting out of jail and then finding Rubika and Nazia were as good as finding water on the moon.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 01-08-2021, 10:58 AM