Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
This last update was nice  but i don't know ,i felt most of the part was spent unnecessarily on the roleplay between Meera and Krish. It could have been more focussed on the main story and characters . We desired at least a little more. Although the update was quite long but i guess it could at least comprise 50% main characters. we get to hear about Desai in a few liners only.

So Why this idiot Krish is not talking to Ashish when it has become a routine of torture for Meera and everyday she comes high in anger.Lets see how Ashish would react after knowing this. 

Meera and Desai again went for Coffee.Isn't Krish curious what they talk  during coffee. He never asks what they talk.Doesn't krish want to know if Meera still curious about Dr maithili and does she ever asks Desai about her? Is he trying to show Meera that he is not insecure?
I loved the fact that Meera always tells krish each and everything happening around her whether its related to office or Desai.She even never misses to tell krish about coffee with Desai.Doesn't it prove to Krish that nothing is going sexual in Meera's mind "for now" .
Although this time she didn't take any prior permission from Krish for going coffee with Desai. Obviously Meera thinks Desai has moved on from her and may be thats why she isnt scared of him . But she still told krish about the coffee which shows Meera is not hiding anything . Also she is definitely cautious of Desai and instantly said no for lunch at his place  which is really impressive of her.

I don't understand Krish being such a smart guy is somewhere assuming and doubtful that Meera would cheat on him.I don't think Meera would ever cheat on Krish and that too with Desai.she is not Ananya and she is a smart woman. 
Krish should know that Meera had sex with Desai when they were not together, so technically she didnt cheat on him and as soon as they got together, Meera instantly rejected Desai on face and even denied for a coffee with him and till this day she has been maintaining distance from Desai.The fact that disturbs Krish that most is that may be Meera lied to him that she did not enjoy with Desai and also hid some other details which Desai told him recently. But shoudn't he try to know the reason that why she would have lied. He should know that, when they re-united, for Meera it was important that they don't look back and restart their lives with fresh and she didn't want to spoil that time by saying that she loved getting fucked by Desai or sharing other details. But today is different from the time when they discussed Desai. May be Krish should again smarty ask Meera about that night and surely this time he would get more details as at present they both have re-settled.

krish should  do an introspection that why Meera would cheat. Has she done anything recently which can make him dubious of Meera?The answer is NO. Has ever hidden any incident related to interaction with Desai. She even shares minute details happening at Her office.she never fails to mention about the coffee meetings happening with Desai.
Krish as a husband should know Meera better and should know that she might be a slut in bed and as a fact is always ready for sex but that doesn't make her a cheat. He should try to know Meera more by having a conversation while having sex with her. I'm sure he'll get to know something more.

Mastermind Desai on the other with a tortoise pace is making Meera more comfortable around him.He just tested waters by asking Meera if she would go with him for lunch without telling krish for which he got the answer.Now he knows its only through Krish that he can get Meera. It was a brilliant act of sending a photo along with those comforting lines.
Does Desai ever discuss anything else apart from business and office. 
     Dear Author we are genuinly very curious to know the conversations happening between Desai and Meera over coffee . You have never made them talk in updates. We only get to know their topics through Meera only and that too in a few lines. 
 It would be really exciting if we could get to know how Desai is making slow progress in Meera's mind by getting to know their conversations? 

And just to mention that the statement used by Meera in the end regarding roleplay "ii wish it was real" . This thing made Krish think that she will
Cheat on him? Wow, krish sometimes acts so stupid. He never thought  in a positive direction that Meera  even confessed this in morning that she wished it were real . She always says what she has in her mind .
Krish should think more on this that Meera can cheat or not.

love
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 29-07-2021, 07:43 PM