Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Episode - 8

Shalini was thinking about NSP. If she could get a seat in NSP, then she would achieve her dreams easily. but as everyone knew, it was very difficult to get a seat in NSP. A lot of activists expected to have a seat in the next election, so she thought to continue her journey with NCP, but she will try for NSP too. She tried her luck at the political ground. This is politics. Shalini was playing her game smartly, but in politics, she was not a veteran lady. Playing politics or trying to play in the game was a harrowing experience without practical tactics. experience is the best teacher rather than just theories and college education. 

The minister called Gau ji and talked with him. Janu directly accused Gaji that NMP is imminent to lose its popularity in Nagpur. If the situation continues, then he will think about NMP. In this conversation, Gau ji talked about Shalini. He wanted to show they were planning to catch Shalini and make her as a candidate in a rural area, but it missed as Shalini was not interested on NMP anymore and He suspected that she might have a connection with a new party called as NCP. Nathan (deputy leader of NMP), in this call, stated that Shalini is a dangerous lady and she wanted to become the next minister in the state. Nathan wanted to make Janus annoyed about Shalini. He and other members decided to destroy Shalini's political dream as she ignored them because she might need to join the NCP. 

The minister was annoyed. He had sufficient proof to believe this. He knew that Shalini was a smart lady and showed her intelligence and tactical knowledge during their meeting. She had the personality of becoming the minister easily. He searched on the internet for what the party is called as NCP. 

OMG, Abdul, 

he knew that they ignored Abdul and team due to their illegal things that tarnish NSP's quality and Abdul's unnecessary push on NSP to force the security officer to release Abdul's people. The minister was also not a good person. He did not want to pressure the security officer into releasing Abdul’s disciples for various reasons. Janus has been supported by another Business foundation and he thought to get their support because he can use this as an advantage for their next election as they were famous as a very justified association and people friendly association that helps a lot of people. The minister thought to hide his unjustified things from their clean suites. Another thing is that he had enough illegal activities and businesses, so he wanted to pressure the security officer into doing nothing against his activities/ businesses. 

Politicians who do not have money/ support from high income resources are like paper tigers. If you need to enter the game, then you should have a great connection with funds. 

The minister just realized that Shalini would be a great threat for him and his minister post. She was very famous throughout the entire state. NCP has enough money. (He could not find out real proof so far to prove that Shalini and NCP had a political connection) if the both factors were together then there would be a disaster, so he wanted to stop Shalini, but it was not easy. Shalini is not a foolish. She is smart. 

“Do not underestimate your enemy” Janus looked at the wall art which was carved with the motto. 

The minister knew that NJP in Nagpur would make a change in the next election, so he sent his disciple to meet Nazroof to the jail. He met Nazroof and informed the minister is likely to meet him and help him to get out of this. The minister has ordered jail officers to transfer Nazroof from this cell to a luxury cell. The minister knew that Nazroof needed revenge on Shalini due to that incident. But, the minister wanted to make a connection with him to get his party's support. That was the real expectation of him. Janus did not need to keep a weak party from his side. He wanted to make a connection with Nazroof for this. The minister used Shalini and Nazroof's incident as an advantage for his unseen expectation. 

But, The minister did not want to miss Shalini too. I should get her support. She might be interested in joining NSP and i would like to have that sexy figure on my bed too, He just smiled.   

This is politics. The game should be played cleverly by each player. Shalini kept her foot in both camps and tried to play a game with NCP and NSP. If she got a chance from NSP, then she would definitely leave NCP. Shalini initially left NMP for the sake of her own benefits.

The minister wanted the support from NJP, but they did not have a good connection with NJP because NSP supported the imminent losing party - NMP. He used Shalini as a trump to build up a secret connection with NJP. but He never wanted to lose Shalini. He had two reasons for that. 

1. If he leaves Shalini, She might come from NCP and threaten his minister post.
2. He wanted to taste this sexiest and pretty smart lady on his bed.

Being on the bed with a sexy and pretty lady was very simple for politicians/ businessmen or anyone who has power and wealth, but a lady who is very smart, educated and very sexy taking on the bed is not that much easy. Shalini was a very smart and highly educated professional with a gorgeous figure. What are the traits not many ladies own easily? 

NMP wanted revenge on Shalini for her sturboned activity She did for their leader, Nazroof. 

Abdul was doubtful of Shalini. Why She met the minister. 

It was Saturday. Shalini and the kid were playing and Raj had gone for a meeting. Shalini received a message from Abdul.

Hey, Shalini, could you come to Skype now. Their conversations have grown up from just an email to a skype video call.

Yes, sure, give me a few minutes, replied Abdul. 

Abdul wanted to confirm Shalini's reaction when she talked with him. Shalini has never given up NCP. She still wanted the party as She knew it was uncertain about getting a seat from NSP. 

Shalini was in a night dress because it was almost 7:00 PM. She did not want to change the dress again as no one knew this, but Actually does she want to tease Abdul?  

They were seeing each other. Abdul was with a T-shirt and a trouser. Abdul just saw that Shalini was in a night dress, but fully covered. Abdul sent his eyes through Shalini's hot body.

Hi Shalini, How are you?

I am good and how are you Abdul.

I am also fine. So what is going on?

Nothing much. yesterday, I was in Mumbai to meet the minister (Abdul was clear on this. He knew that Shalini had nothing to hide. Shalini told this to Abdul because she knew Abdul was a key supporter of the minister, then he should have many disciples in his office, so he must know about the meeting, so she said that she met him regarding the case of Nazroof threatening an IAS).

Oh, how unlucky I was?

Oh, why?

I was out of Mumbai yesterday for some meetings?

Business meetings or any illegal smuggling things? Shalini laughed and bit her lips so that Abdul could see. He found that was extremely sexy and he definitely teased. 

I will show you one day my illegal business, Abdul said and smiled. 

Achaa, I think no need. I am an IAS, so no smuggling deals with me, OK Mr, she said playfully. 

Shalini, have you not got any tattoo, Abdul asked.

HMM, NO, why is that Abdul?

Because you have got everything perfect and he looked at her breast and shalini saw that. she just smiled to intend that she saw that. I think having a Nice tatoo on you will make you shine and highlight at all.

HMM, should think of Mr. Abdul and thanks for suggesting it. 

seem you have just finished a bath, Abdul said.

HMM, Shalini playfully whispered looking at the laptop.

I can see a nice flower in front of my laptop. 

Achaa, I am a flower, then what kind of flower ahh?

A rose..

Oh then who is in front of my laptop, Garden keeper? 

No, I am a bee which searching for a pretty and sexy flower i can take honey, Abdul tried to mean that he wanted to fuck Shalini, but in an indirect way. 

HMM, All flowers will not allow any bee to take her honey. The bee should be clever and energetic, She said naughtily. Abdul felt that Shalini was not an easy target on the bed. 

Raj suddenly entered the home and he clearly saw that Shalini was on a Skype call and she was talking with a man wearing a night dress. He wanted to know who that was, but for that, he should go to the table and it might be an issue, he thought. Shalini did not know the Raj came home. Luckily her kid, Anjali shouted and said oh dad please come to play with me, moma is on a call.

Shalini realized that something was wrong and he just said bye and switched off the laptop. she was skeptical whether Raj saw she was calling with a man or not. She decided not to talk about this with Raj unless he asked. 

She joined with both of them and Raj did not show any difference. After having dinner, Shalini wanted Raj to tear her pussy and licked her whole body because she was so horny. She saw how the minister was staring at her yesterday and Abdul was staring at her today. 

so, she was ready to remove her overcoat and close to Raj. Raj was in a sleepy mode and he just kissed Shalini's lips and said i am so tired today darling, can we have it tomorrow, Shalini said nothing.
Ok baby, if you are tired then it is ok and kiss Raj back and try to sleep.

Raj was not sleepy. He was  on thin ice.

Shalini definitely talked with a man. 
She was wearing a night dress too.
she never wanted to tell him about the call. 
Who was that? Why was Shalini in a night dress? He was thinking about this for hours. 

Shalini was thinking about Abdul's suggestion much. She also thought that getting a tattoo would be awesome, so she searched some places where the service was available. She could find a place near Nagpur city central where the place was exclusively only for ladies and a lady artist will do the tattoo.

She did not want to ask this from Raj because she knew that he is a bit of conservative character and he might not be interested. If he did show any dislike then she could not focus her mind and then she had to leave the idea, so she thought of having the tattoo first and then showed it to Raj.

Because she was wearing sarees often, she decided to have the tatoo mid of her back. then she can show that only for backless blouses and not showing in a professional environment. She had a nice butterfly tattoo on her back. 

Next day, Shalini showed her tattoo for the first time. Raj was not happy with that, but he did not show that. He just said “WOW. it is matching to you”. Even Shalini knew that Raj did not fully agree with the tattoo, but she was no longer caring about it and tried to convert the talk into romance. 

he wanted to fuck her roughly. even he found that Shalini was extremely sexy with that tattoo, so he tried to make the session unbelievable for her. The fight lasted only for 15 minutes and Raj was fully drenched with sweating and Shalini was fresh like she was. Raj was snoring and Shalini had the same miserable hope. She tried to sleep without blaming to Raj. 

The minister was extremely horny about Shalini. He planned an emergency visit to a rural area in Nagpur. 

Shalini received a call from Janus. 

Hi Shalini, How are you

I am fine sir, how are you?

OOOH, Mrs. IAS. This is not an official call. I called my mobile phone. no need to call me Sir. Just Janus is enough or you can just call me as minister. That is it. He wanted to make the conversation so friendly.

Even Shalini knew that he wanted a friendly conversation, so she directly said ok minister and laughed.

I will visit the dorean area in Nagpur this Saturday, the minister said.

Oh why is that? suddenly?

Not suddenly, I have planned this for a long time, but not time. 

it means now you have time, Shalini asked.

Yes, I had to find the time since the day a beautiful and pretty IAS visited my office, the minister said.

ooh Achaa, how did you find that she was so pretty, Shalini asked playfully. All women love to hear admiration from men. Shalini was also the same. She loved to hear admiration from men. 

I could see clearly how that pretty lady was swaying her crossed legs in front of the minister.

Achaa, did you notice that too?

Yes, your state minister has a scanner on his eyes. so I can scan anything.

The conversation was getting bold.

It means you have scanned me, Shalini said.

from head to toe, he said. 

Shalini received calls from the minister from the day she visited his office. But, most of the calls were professional and the minister was converting their conversation from professional, then friendly and now to bold. He was a great clever person who can influence ladies. He would be friendly with Shalini, but he knew that it was not easy as she was so smart. That is how he took more than 2 months to convert their calls from professional to bold. Shalini was also fond of him. 

Is it because she did not satisfy with Raj or
She wanted to tease Janus and get a seat?

The conversation ended up soon as Shalini had a meeting. 

Nazroof came out. His supporters came near the jail and shouted with joy. The media have come and tried to get a voice cut from Nazroof.

I will restart the journey again and work for poor farmers and hope to change the destiny of them after the next election, He said to the media. 

What do you think about IAS Shalini?

She is a good responsible officer and I hope she will support us to make a change of this poor culture, He said. 

the next day, Nazroof met the minister. They talked about what Shalini did for Nazroof and the minister said that she would be a threat to him too. If she entered politics, the entire Nagpur District would vote for her party. The minister showed the bad impact of Shalini's political journey. 

Janu - We should stop her somehow. if she entered politics....
Nazroof - yes, I also have a problem with her. 

We should not be rushed. you should be alert about Shalini and if she is going to make any movement, then inform me. we will do something, The minister said.

After this, he suggested his real idea.

Nazroof, you can join with NSP for the next election, I do not want to work with the obsolete Gau ji and his NMP, Janus said.

This was great news for NJP. they could win the election with the support of Janus and NSP. Nazroof was happy. Thank you Sir, we love to work with NSP. 

But, you know Nazroof, we can't publish this yet because i need to get the approval from other members then get the confirmation and we cannot suddenly leave NMP, so therefore both of us will keep this as a secret until i discuss with the members, Janus said.

Nazroof was a very experienced person in politics. He knew that Janus was not a crystal clear man. but he did not show anything and said ok.

Nazroof decided not to keep hopes about NSP. It would be their political game, so he decided to go alone and still show Janus they love to join the NSP. 

It was the day when the minister visited Nagpur. Shalini got a nice and long bath. Then she wore a transparent green saree with the same color blouse. She was careful to wear a short type blouse and few bangles too, then she wore a big type traditional necklace. (as the pic).

The way she wore the saree was fully slutty looking as her entire tummy was opened unless she covered it with her saree wail. Raj saw that Shalini came out from the room wearing a saree in a seductive way.

Oh my god Shalini, you are such a hot baby.

Are you going to the office or for a wedding function?

Ahh, Raj do not kid me. This is a nice saree. I have a visit to the Oregon area today.

Raj was shocked after seeing this. Shalini kissed him and left. Even he felt a sexually aroused aroma from Shalini. He was uncertain again. Why was she dressed like this? It is too much for official tasks, he thought. Anyone who she saw would sexually flirt with her. Her wife was a very sexy lady while she was wearing a fully covered dress. This saree was like she was in a night dress as the saree was transparent and her tummy and navel could be easily visible. Raj was doubtful again and hit a fast shot to the wall and he felt so sad about him. He could not concentrate his mind and he just lay on the bed and thought of Shalini. 

Shalini reached to Ordeon earlier than minister. Few farmers were there expecting their leader. No media has come and Shalini thanked god for that. A few regional politicians also came and they all welcomed Shalini and requested to sit.

Shalini did not want to sit and she was outside. After a few minutes, her milky white skin was drenched with sweat and it was extremely sexy. even the farmers and other people were staring at Shalini. She covered her tummy with the saree wail so that nobody could see her naval or tummy. 

The minister came in a helicopter and he was welcomed by a few children. He just looked around to realize that his target, Shalini, came. Then Janus came to meet her and talked with Shalini first, then other politicians. Janus invited Shalini to come with him to start the discussion with farmers. But, she simply said she would be here as It is Janu’s political visit. He spoke with farmers about their issues and he tried to look at Shalini. She was near the stage and all the men were around the minister. His assistants were writing about farmers' issues. 

[Image: BaoBua-CoM-madhurima3425.jpg]

[Image: BaoBua-CoM-madhurima3430.jpg]

Shalini was sweating heavily and it was extremely sexy. the minister felt his dick was erected. Shalini saw that the minister was staring at her often. Shalini noticed her around and got to know that no one was looking at her. all men and women were busy with their problems. She acted as if she did not know the minister looked at. She confirmed that all men and women were with the minister and his gang. 

Then she just took up her hair and allowed them to fall to her face. a few hairs nicely stick on her shining face because of sweating. Meanwhile, she let her saree pallu fall so that the minister could see her sexy milky white tummy and navel. Janus felt that his penis was erected and even ejaculated a few drops of pre-cum. He wanted to mastrubate just now looking at Shalini, but it was not so easy. Janus could see Shalini’s deep and big naval middle of her milky white tummy. If her navel was just romantic and deep of this much, then what about her pussy. Her tummy and naval might be licked for hours. I may put my whole tongue into her deep navel, Janus thought. Shalini acted the whole time as she did not know anything and just looked at her mobile screen. Her body was fully drenched with sweating and shining. Shalini knew Janus was in a high mode and she decided to close the drama. she suddenly covered the tummy with pallu as she suddenly got to know her tummy was open. Janus was anxious because of no more shows. His lust for Shalini was increased and he complained against her husband. That bastard should destroy her pussy daily on the bed. What a lucky bastard.

Thank you
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 27-07-2021, 09:50 AM