Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can I do if my mother is in an affair with another man?/মায়ের পরকীয়া
(25-07-2021, 08:50 AM)luvpain Wrote: Well for a start if your father has only revealed about this then it matters to you and you cannot ignore the fact that your mother is having an affair.

It's key to know your father's and mother's perspective. While for your mother relationship matters and it's not only her sole decision as your aunt also helped her in it, in such case your mom has thought through it. As far as your father is concerned, he also would have known and not sure why he was silent all along and now he has told you.

It's a complicated situation. As far as I can make out, your mother has accepted the affair so has your father. May be you have been told so that you aren't left out.

49 is not an age to experiment. May be what your mom has done is correct. You can decide only after knowing what led to this situation. That's the key.

Father told me when he knows about it , he is really concern about family and mom , he does't want anything wrong, but mom want a free life . Father also concern about that boy does not make us black mail.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can I do if my mother is in an affair with another man?/মায়ের পরকীয়া - by doctorpizza - 26-07-2021, 03:45 PM