Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
story telling
Shashank stood up, shaking both hands of Shilpa Vahini over his head. While she was unconscious, he grabbed her chubby thighs with both hands and turned them over on the table. As soon as the cold touch of steel touched her open chest, Shilpa Vahini sighed. Both legs of Shilpa Vahini, who was lying on the table up to her waist, were now hanging in the air. Holding those dangling legs in his hands, Shashank sat down on the ground and he removed the sleepers from their legs.

It is said that a woman's hygiene should be tested on her feet. In the last six months, Shashank had inspected Shilpa Vahini's feet and was convinced of her personal hygiene. So he had no doubt that he would do what he wanted to do.

"What are you doing ... sss ..." Shilpa asked with a big smile. Shashank, who was sitting on his knees on the ground, had started licking the sole of Shilpa Vahini's right foot, so he was getting tickled. He was sucking every toe from the toe to the mouth. They should have applied the powder most of the morning to prevent sweating between the two fingers. Now the smell of sweat and powder mixed with a different pungent odor was entering his nose.

When the toes of his right foot were clean, Shashanka lifted his left foot and started licking from his heel. Shilpa Vahini didn't expect this, but she also found it funny. Feeling the wet and cold touch of the tongue on the delicate skin of the palms, cities were coming on their bodies.

"Why do you like my feet so much Shashank ...?" Shilpa Vahini asked, trying to look back from the table.

"I like it very much ... You don't know how sexy the smell of such sweaty feet is, Vahini ... If you have to compare this smell, you can only compare it with the scent of your pussy ..." Shashank said while continuing to lick and suck.

"My little one is waiting for your tongue, remember? If you get stuck in your feet for such a long time, when will you eat? Tomorrow morning ...?" Shilpa Vahini deliberately teased him.

Hearing this, Shashanka put both his feet on the ground and stood up and said, "Your pussy will have to wait longer, Vahini. I will not hurry when the ass that I was imagining for so many days is coming today ..."

Shilpa Vahini's sari was now completely whisked away. Gathering the sari and skirt near the waist, Shashank started rubbing his hands all over her buttocks. Sitting on his knees again, he rubbed his nose directly between the two pills. He stretched out his tongue and started licking the wrinkled hole.

"Ah ... Iggang ... Zavanya ... Motherfucking ..." Shilpa's daughter-in-law started swearing, "I knew you had an eye on my ass. What about me, you were sitting here looking at the ass of the rest of the customer ... Ah ... that day ... if she bent over to Anita ... to the table on the other side ... she was also looking at Gandhi ... until her eyes came out ... bhanchyod ... "

"Anita's mother's ass ..." Shashank raised his head and said, "Sasali is the number one current porgi. He shows his ass moving in front of the customer on purpose. They stick out their tongues and look at her ... "After saying this, Shashank again stuck his mouth between the two pillows.

Shilpa Vahini was in a joking mood now, "Don't you like ... Anita's ass ...?"

"I really like it, but what about her in front of you, Vahini ..." Shashank said without raising his head.

"Let it be, let it be," said Shilpa Vahini, interrupting him, "I know you have made me smile ..."

"No, Vahini, that's the truth," said Shashank, raising his head. "I like you very much ... In fact, I was going to propose to you ..."

"Ishya ..." Shilpa Vahini was embarrassed even in that situation. Smiling, he lifted his buttocks and motioned for Shashank to continue his work. Not only that, but his two hands squeezed his chubby asshole and slammed his back door open.

Such a warning was enough for Shashanka. He fell on Shilpa Vahini's dark chocolate wrinkled hole. It was as if he had eaten a rosemary while biting his damp buttocks. He was licking his tongue in his anus, remembering the salty-sweet pickles. Going down a little and sucking their vaginas, he was reminded of the sweet shikara.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Send feedback
Side panels
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:42 PM