Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin
Madhu : Please do it....mmmmm...Aaaaa.... Don't stop.... please....

Ruhi : Do what!?

Madhu : Mmmmm.....aaaaaa.....nooooo......Mmmmm....put your fingers innnnn.....aaaaaaa

Ruhi : It's called finger fucking!, Do you want me to finger fuck and finish you off sweetheart?

Madhu : Mmmmm.... Yesssssss....aaaa....Mmmm

Ruhi : Then say it sweetheart

Madhu : Mmmm ahhhh.... Do it.....

Ruhi : aan..aan...aaann... You have to say it clearly

Madhu : Finger Fuck me!!!!

Ruhi : Now that's a good girl

Ruhi went ahead with fully force now. She thrusted her fingers back and forth inside Madhu's pussy and massaged Madhu's clit. She did it rigorously and soon bent down and instead of massaging began to lick Madhu's clit as Ruhi's tongue flicked back and forth. Madhu was going crazy with pleasure with violent shrieks and moans and finally Madhu let out a loud noise in a hoarse yet loud moan as she orgasmed like never before. Madhu was lost and was breathing heavily as pleasure flushed her entire senses. She'd never felt like this before and was almost is deranged state of mind not even aware of her surroundings.

Ruhi let Madhu settle down. After nearly 20 mins Ruhi went near Madhu's face and whispered in her ear.

Ruhi : It's time for your bath sweetheart

Saying this she licked Madhu's ear. Madhu still under the effects of her orgasmic bliss didn't care and just got up naked as her body glistened with oil walked with Ruhi towards the shower room.

After the shower, Madhu had her painful waxing session followed by her manicure and pedicure and nail treatments and finally a haircut. Ruhi had made her hair just a little below her shoulders and gave her little highlights and the end. Then she took Madhu to the dressing room and gave her new clothes

Madhu : What about my old clothes?

Ruhi : Sweetheart, this is change over, I want to start wearing modern dresses which will suit you

Madhu looked at the clothes and told Ruhi

Madhu : But I've never worn sleeveless

Ruhi : Darling from now on your gonna try all the things you've never done. Get comfortable showing of skin, men go crazy for that.

Madhu just looked at Ruhi

Ruhi : Trust me baby

Madhu went to the in to get dressed and stepped out. Ruhi the made some final touches and asked for a bindi. Then finally Madhu stood up having a look at her new avatar.
Madhu went to the in to get dressed and stepped out. Ruhi the made some final touches and asked for a bindi. Then finally Madhu stood up having a look at her new avatar. Ruhi removed the bindi and she felt now it was fine..However Ruhi felt something not working. She told Madhu

Ruhi : Why don't you remove your Mangalsutra?? It is not matching for your new look

Madhu : No.. Its wrong

Ruhi : Its nothing like that my dear.. Does man wear anything as a symbol of his marriage? Why do women have to wear??

Madhu felt Ruhi had a point... Also the thought of her husband's betrayal flashed into her mind. At last with a heavy heart she removed her mangalsutra and kept it in her handbag.. Now madhu looked her in the mirror and even she felt she look awesome without mangalsutra...

Screenshot-2021-0501-081215
Madhu's New Look

Still Ruhi found there could be some more changes which could be done on madhu to make her a bombshell... She went out and told martin to leave madhu with her for few hours and take her in the evening. She had to do some more work on her and will call him after her makeover . She assured him that she will present his new prey in a best manner as per his taste. Martin was excited to hear this and squeezed Ruhi's hot ass in approval and went away...

Ruhi then came to madhu and told her we have to go somewhere.. When madhu asked to where she was been taken ruhi said it's a surprise.. Ruhi said we can go in my car which is parked in the parking lot.. She also told madhu that martin would pick her after few hours.. Madhu was disappointed that she waa unable to show her new look to martin... Anyway both ruhi and madhu stepped out of the saloon.. While madhu was walking she felt everyone were gazing at her.. She didn't knew why people were gazing at her?? Was that because she looked modern and beautiful or was that because she looked slutty?? Also while she was walking her breast was bouncing which made her feel uncomfortable... This was the first time she was walking in public without a bra..In addition to that her tops were too short that when she lift her hand, her navel was clearly visible...Due to all this confusions even though when ruhi was speaking to madhu she was unable to reply properly... At last they both reached to the parking lot where ruhi had parked her car..

It was a black Ford Figo car.. Both got into the car and were going to a place 10km from saloon.

While travelling madhu told all her problems to ruhi and how Martin came as a savior to help her in her issues..

Ruhi ( Mind Voice ) : ** Very soon when we you walk on street semi-naked that time you will understand whether martin is savior or demon...???

Now Ruhi reached the destination. It was a tattoo shop... Madhu was confused why she was taken here.. Ruhi said her friend Rohan runs this shop and i feel you should have a tattoo on your hand for your makeover to be 95% complete...

Madhu was soo much confused that she failed to ask what would make her to be 100% complete.. Both reached to the shop..

When Madhu got into the shop she saw a 6.2 man with an athlete physique greeting them both. Ruhi introduced madhu to Rohan... Rohan smiled at madhu... Rohan hugged and kissed Ruhi... Madhu was embarrassed seeing all this..

Ruhi told Rohan that she want him to tattoo madhu's hand with flower tattoo.. Madhu refused saying she knew tattoo was painful and also she felt embarrassed..

Rohan : Don't worry madhu just take this painkiller, this will make you feel comfortable

Ruhi: I am telling this to make you modern baby.. Just remember how your husband degraded you and had affair with some other girl just because you were not modern and carefree... Don't you think this is a right time for a revenge??...

Ruhi knew very well madhu's breaking point... Madhu said i am ready..

Rohan injected the painkiller to her hand... When he touched her body he could feel the smooth skin of her.. It was very silky.. Then he kept all the instruments ready.. While madhu was leaning, through the gap on her tops rohan could easily understand madhu was not wearing a bra.. Madhu understood rohan was gazing at her breast.. She was dying in shyness and could not open her eyes.. Rohan started painting on her shoulder for 1 hour however madhu did not feel much pain due to the effect of painkillers.. However there was some slight pain in her hand during the painting due to which her nipple was erect which was easily seen through her dress as she didn't wear a bra... At last after one hour rohan completed his work by showing ruhi and madhu his final product..

images-13

Madhu was surprised to see this and she started admiring her body.. Ruhi thanked rohan. Rohan suggested madhu to always wear sleeveless so that her tattoo will be exposed...Now madhu was asked to wait in the car.. After telling madhu to wait in the car

Ruhi : How is the piece??
Rohan : Worth a fuck... I wish to tattoo her whole body with my seed
Ruhi : she is Martin's new item
Rohan : So we can take her after he uses her?? Like we did on you...
Ruhi : (with a smile ) May be... May be Not... But it is always nice to see a conservative traditional becoming a scapegoat and transforming into a slut...Ruhi called Martin and told him to come to her saloon as she had a surprise for him. In the meanwhile ruhi took madhu back to her saloon. During this 10km travel madhu asked at least 10 times to ruhi whether she looked awkward for which ruhi said no.. Ruhi assured her that she looked very pretty like a sex goddess. Though madhu started her journey to transform herself as modern carefree girl to take revenge on her husband, inside her consciousness she still had that traditional conservative housewife which often peeps out then and there.

At last they reached parking lot and madhu was walking towards saloon along with ruhi… Though ruhi was providing some new fashion tips to madhu, she was not at all listening to her. Madhu had only one thought in her mind. She wanted to see reaction from martin whom she considered as Savior. She was excited to know how martin would react after seeing her transformation. After reaching saloon which was at second floor, Madhu’s eyes were wandering in search of martin however she was unable to see him.. Like a complaint child, she took her mobile and called martin. Martin picked up the call

Martin: Tell me sweetheart

Madhu: Where are you Martin??

Martin: Sorry dear.. I am held up in traffic.. Will be there in 15 mins…

Madhu: OK I am waiting

Saying this madhu disconnected the phone. Madhu knew very well that next 15 minutes would be like 15 days for her as she was eager to see the excitement of Martin. She was walking here and there in front of the saloon just like an impatient cat… After 15 minutes she saw Martin coming.. Madhu was completely looking into the eyes of Martin just to see his excitement. As martin saw Madhu he was completely jaw dropped. He was shocked to see a woman who looked very traditional few hours before when he left completely getting transformed into sex bomb… Martin just came and was about to hug her. But Ruhi stopped him by saying just now madhu had a tattoo on her hand and it would be painful if you touch her now.

Martin’s cock got bulged by seeing the tattoo in Madhu’s hand. Now he was in a state of depression where he feel like eating her like a wild tiger however he is unable to touch her due to the tattoo.. Martin gave a kiss on Madhu’s tattoo. Madhu felt tickled when martin’s mustache touched her elbow.. Though the effect of painkiller got reduced and madhu could feel the pain in her hand, she was completely excited by seeing martin’s reaction and also his kiss on her tattoo made her pussy soaked. Ruhi gave some tablets to madhu and informed her to have it if she had fever or body pain..

Martin and Madhu left the saloon by 6:30 pm. Martin was so turned on that he felt like doing something with madhu now. However he was aware madhu cannot move too much due to the pain on her hands. While driving martin touched Madhu’s hand and it was so good and soft like a babies palm. They were holding each other’s hand. Madhu had married to Ram and had lived with him for years, however she didn’t feel the safety and security when she had hold martin’s hand. Once she had hated him like anything but now she literally had surrendered herself to Martin. Since she had some conservative and traditional attitude left in her, she didn’t expose her feel to Martin openly. They reached highway in next 10 minutes when rain started pouring heavily and Martin parked my car some 200 metres next to highway road and turned off the lights. He told madhu it would be safe for them to drive after rain stops to which madhu agreed. Martin was sure that it was safe for them to be there as Martin had brought many of his bitches for a quickie earlier to that place. Martin turned on the AC.

After parking the car in an isolated place, Martin looked at Madhu. Madhu knew his intention and was bit afraid and tensed. Martin calmed her down and made her to drink some water. Then slowly Martin touched her face. He felt it was so smooth. He came close to Madhu. He could feel her hot breath hitting his face. The feel of it was making him die on lust and his cock was begging to be freed from his pants. He looked into her eyes and even she did the same. Both of them got into each other’s eye pupil. Chillness of AC and heavy shower of rain made the scene romantic . Then keeping in mind about Madhu’s hand martin slowly went near her and hugged her. She closed her eyes due to the erotic feel. Madhu felt a magic in martin's hug and also love for her. He was very careful in handling her as he did not want to hurt her. Though madhu could feel the pain, love and care which martin had for her had overshadowed the pain and madhu started reacting to martin's tune. More than sexual feel, Martin's action were creating a sense for trust for madhu and now she was ready to be his puppet. Martin was slowly with his prey's emotions. He was creating a trust and he was sure this trust can make him break her conservative attitude..

Slowly Martin broke the hug, However madhu wanted it to continue for a while.She felt disappointed when Martin broke the hug.. But before she could react Martin started to kiss madhu on her cheeks. Madhu could feel the saliva of martin making her cheeks wet. Also the mustache of martin touching her body had given her an exotic feel.. Slowly his fingers were tickling madhu's navel ... Also martin was slowly licking madhu's earlobes due to which Madhu could feel really Hot even in AC and her nipples were in an attention mode which was clearly visible as she had not wore bra.. Martin could feel madhu's breaking point. Madhu couldn't control herself and was about to whisper into martin's ear to kiss on her lips, suddenly martin stopped playing with madhu's body and said

Martin: I am really in a mood to fuck you today however i care for your hand.. Lets wait till it your pain gets subsided. Also your child will be waiting for you.. Do you remember sweet heart..

Madhu: Though madhu was disappointed with martin stopping in the middle, she was happy for the care he had for her. It was then madhu remembered she had a family and a child. Till she considered herself as a cute princess who was single. From morning when she met Martin till now, she never remembered about her home.

Martin dropped madhu in her home and gave a good bye kiss on madhu's forehead. He also told madhu to take rest till the wound gets healed and also keep him and ruhi updated if she had any pain or side effects. Madhu got down from the car and Martin left the place

Madhu checked the watch and it was 9 PM. She was sure Ram would have not had his dinner and her child would need mother's milk. Madhu quickly opened the door with her key.

Ram was surprised to see madhu's makeover. He also noticed that this was not the dress she wore in the morning. But since he is paralyzed he canr anything

Ram: What is this Madhu??
Madhu: My life.. My choice.. I don't think i have to explain it to you

Ram really felt shocked to hear such an answer from madhu. She never spoke in such a manner even to her enemies. Suddenly Ram saw the tattoo on madhu's hand. He was blown away by seeing Madhu's transformation within few hours

Madhu lost all her interest on her husband and just went to her room closed the door and got refreshed. She came back after wearing her sleeveless night dress. When she was taking bath she just recollected what all happened to her from morning. Face and attitude of Martin started making her fall for him always. She started becoming a mindless slave for martin where her full thoughts were completely filled with one and only Martin' She was waiting for pain to get subside soon so that she can meet him and complete the act what got broken up in the middle inside the car.

After one hour madhu came outside her room and asked Ram whether he need something to eat. Madhu fed food for ram. Then she said she was very tired for the day and she wanted to crash.

Suddenly Ram noted madhu had not worn mangalsutra.

Ram : Where is the Mangalsutra??
Madhu : it was in my bag
Ram: why dont you wear it??
Madhu: I dont think person who tied me the Mangalsutra had lost his worth and purity
Ram : What do you mean

Madhu got angry from Ram's continuous questions. She just took her bag, took the mangalsutra and threw on Ram's face and told him

Madhu: My child needs a dad that's why i am still living here. Else i would have left you the day you betrayed me.. Now stop acting like an male showmanistic possessive husband, You lost your credibility for the role. Anyway i am tired. Let me sleep . I am your wife only in front of the society and for the sake of my child. Apart from that there is nothing between us..My revenge had just started dear.

Madhu went inside the room and banged the door.. Before gonna sleep madhu checked her mobile and could see Martin's Message in her Whats app

Martin: Are you alright baby??
Madhu: Physically yes but mentally no
Martin: {Understanding the meaning of her statement } : What you mean baby... Cant understand
Madhu: Goodnight}:angry::angry::angry:
Martin: Goodnight baby... See you Soon????

Martin was now satisfied with her external transformation however He want to break her conservative attitude which is left in her ...
Madhu got up next morning only with the cry of her child. She forgot to keep alarm which she always use to do.. she checked the watch and found time to be 8.30 am in the morning. She breast fed her child ... Due to the tattoo she had a mild fever and also when she was doing her morning chaos she was able to identify she had periods. She had pads in her cupboard. She kept her pads and after completing her morning chaos and her bath, she went to kitchen to prepare food for her husband. She fed her husband and had her breakfast. She went to her room and locked the door and called martin...

Martin : Hi Sweet Heart, Had a nice sleep??
Madhu : Yes dear, it was a memorable day yesterday.. Had a sound sleep with some cute dreams
Martin : Wow ! You sound romantic today..
Madhu : You made me behave like this
Martin : That's my cute little slut... Anyway have a 1 week rest for your cute hand and body ... Next week we can plan a trip to GOA. We do have a consignment there to be signed. All the office work i will take care, you just take care of me... That's enough...
Madhu : Sorry dear i cannot come. You know my hubby is paralyzed. And i do have a child
Martin : (With his finger's crossed ).. Touch your heart and say, are you not interested in spending some quality time with me ??
Madhu (Blushing) ..It would be my dream come true if i get such a chance...
Martin: ( Mind Voice ) " The slut is right into my trap... This 1 week is gonna change your life like anything my cute little pie...
Madhu : Hello !! Are you There...??
Martin : Ya Ya... Don't worry... I will make some alternate...
Madhu : (In a Confused tone ! ) What are you planning to do??
Martin : That's a surprise... Just wait and see... Anyway be prepared for a fun of your life next week...
Madhu : ( With a mild kiss on her phone ) See you Soon

Now martin was not sure how to take madhu from her home. Though he had told her this would be a 1 week trip, he had planned to extend it till madhu gets completely transformed into his fuck toy or slut... Suddenly martin got an idea..Martin took his car and he went to nearby hospital which was nearby his place... He asked in reception, whether Nurse chithra was available.. She left the job 2 months ago ... Martin said OK and left to chithra's home.. While driving Martin was thinking how he knew chithra....

Martin ( Mind Voice ) : Karma is a boomerang.. Chithra, a sweet innocent girl who came into this hospital to work as a nurse did only 1 mistake, she fell in my sight... If she had not met me, surely she would not have lost her virginity just after 4 months after she joined the hospital... That too initially i had to make her compromise by in such a manner that if she had to have money for her mother's operation, she had to sleep with me...It was really a great scene when someone was made to compromise by force on bed. Later made her addicted to my sex and drugs. Now i am going to her place for a favor...

Martin reached and rang the bell... No one opened the door... Again martin rang the bell... After 3 minutes chithra opened the door...

anandhi-1047577-02-02-2021-12-33-47

Chithra : Hi Martin... What a surprise....Come in
Martin : How are you chithra??
Chithra : Going on well
Martin : ( locking the door and hugging her from behind and moving his hand on the top of the boobs ) How is my spongy cake
Chithra : ( with a heavy breath ) ufff.... mmmm.... yessss.... fineeeeee
[+] 3 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin - by Raj1100 - 23-07-2021, 11:50 PM