Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin
Madhu : Why.... Why... Ram... Why...did you do this to me!!!

Madhu : Why did you cheat on me... I stayed with you and supported everything you wanted... I trusted you... I believed that you will take care of me and so should I.....

Madhu : BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU BASTARD!!!

Ram was confused. Poor Ram didn't remember anything coz he was almost always blacked out because of the drinks and drugs Manuel and Martin gave him. He didn't know what he had done and just couldn't understand nor hear what his wife was saying. Ram tried shouting back but it didn't make sense and whatever he said couldn't be understood and worst of all Madhu wasn't read to listen to him.

Madhu out of rage tried pressing the pillow on him when he tried to talk. Ram was slightly choking.

Madhu : DON'T YOU DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU BASTARD!!!

Madhu then realised that she was physically hurting her husband and came back to her sense. She threw away the pillow and looked at herself in the mirror. She hated herself. She hated everything.

Madhu : Look what you've made me do...
Saying this she sat down and began to cry again.

Ram didn't understand what or why is this happening. He too felt sad and couldn't do anything about it.

After hours of sitting and crying again Madhu got up and looked herself at the mirror and turned towards Ram and spoke out with only resentment and hate.

Madhu : Listen you imp... You dared to sleep with a another woman right...

Madhu : I was not good enough for you right... I wasn't modern enough like everyone says. You want see how modern I can be....

Madhu : I'm not gonna leave you... I'll stay and watch you and as for your punishment you'll watch me. You'll watch how modern and carefree I can be. You just wait and watch.

Saying this Madhu shut the door and left.

After a few hours... It was late in night, Martin was half asleep and had just woken up to use the restroom. He picked up his phone and saw a few notification on it. There was a WhatsApp message from Madhu which caught his eye. He unlocked his phone and saw,
" I'm ready " - was the text he read.
Martin knew that the game is just starting.It was 9:00 am the next day morning. Madhu woke up and started her day like anyother normal day. She took care of her child and even helped Ram for his basic needs and then went to take bath. Ram was suprised, Madhu behaved like yesterday never happened. Frankly Ram was relieved and thought it was just Madhu's anger outburst and now she had calmed down and is back to normal. After the finishing her bath she came out and heard her door bell ring.

She went to open the door and saw Chandra. Chandra entered and Madhu started to give Chandra all the instructions for the day and began to get ready. Madhu wore a regular salwar suit and put on some kaajal as usual and looked herself at the mirror. Something inside Madhu made her feel uncomfortable and it almost felt like this was the last time she'll be herself like this. Then she kissed her baby and the went to the bedroom. Ram was happy to see Madhu fresh and not mad at him. Madhu smiled at him and told him

Madhu : Take care, I'm going to work

On hearing this Ram was taken back. Madhu came near Ram and told him

Madhu : Wish me luck for the first day of work

Ram was still taken back, but then Madhu came even more closer and whispered in his ears

Madhu : Watch me....

Ram felt like volts of electricity passing through him and was taken back. He even tried saying something but all was in vain. Madhu kissed on his forehead and left as Ram watched in shame and horror.

Madhu reached D'Souza's office and waited.
D'Souza called Madhu in and made her sit down.

D'Souza : Mrs. Ram, there has been a slight change of events.

Madhu got confused

D'Souza : Don't worry Mrs. Ram I'm sure you'll like this new arrangement.

D'Souza : You see Mrs. Ram, You'll be still working for my company but you'll be taking care of my new business partner and be spending more time with him rather than me. And also your husband's debt to me has also been cleared, so there will be no deductions and you'll be paid handsomely.

Madhu was surprised by the new turn of events.

Madhu : Who will I be working for Sir.

D'Souza : Call me Manuel Mrs. Ram and let me introduce my new partner and you employer and possibly the person who's took care of all your debts and problems.

As Madhu turned back to see Martin entered the room.

Madhu was suprised. She even felt a bit happy now seeing Martin.

Manuel : I guess I'll leave you two for the day and see you evening.

Martin and Manuel nodded at each other and then Manuel left.

Madhu jumped of her seat and then began to question Martin

Madhu : What's going on Martin

Martin : I saw your message my queen. I told you I only want your love to fix everything. I couldn't stand to see you suffer so I bought the shares of the company and now I'm a partner. Now you can be with me my queen. Your only job now is to be my queen. I will show you the world like you've never seen

Madhu had never seen a powerful person like this. He has shown her love like no one in her most vulnerable state. Sure Martin was rough but he did all this for her, he wanted her. Even he own husband didn't find her attractive but this man considered him as a queen. Infact her husband was the reason she was in this mess and all Martin did was help her out. She felt Martin could do anything and the best part was he could anything for her, and he wanted only one thing in return, herself and her love. Madhu made her mind. She was in tears.

Madhu : Did you really do this for me, am I that much important to you?

Martin : Yes, you are my queen and you deserve everything in the world. I'll show you what life is. That foolish husband of yours couldn't see you for the woman you are. You're a goddess. You can beat any modern girl. They can't even come close to you. You deserve everything.

Madhu was filled with joy. She felt like a teenager. Madhu was completely lost and feel into Martin's words. She ran up to him and hugged him. Martin felt a jolt pass through him as this was the moment he wanted. He could feel her soft succulent breasts pressing against his big broad chest. His cock twitched, and he had his animalistic desire to tear her clothes and just fuck her then and there, but no, he wanted to have his prey slowly and steadily.

Martin pushed her away slight and told her,

Martin : No my queen, I first I want to teach your husband a less for cheating on you with some whore, I want to show how modern you can be and break you from this shell, and your not just Madhu now, your my queen, you need to look like my queen and then we can embrace.

Madhu : Yes, do whatever you want with me, I'm no longer bound to my husband. I'm your's Martin. Take me. I'm ready.

The devil inside Martin had already planned to transform Madhu completely and now he is almost near to achieve his final goal and make Madhu completely his, his slut who'll do whatever he says.
Little did Madhu know she was being manipulated, but now she frankly didn't care coz she was too blind to see it and the love abd power she saw in Martin had started to corrupt her.

Martin held her and looked in the eye and asked her once again

Martin : Are you really ready to be mine my queen

Madhu looked back in his eyes and then said

Madhu : Yes, my king, I'm all yours.

Martin had his devilish smile which looked deceiving to Madhu

Martin : Then come, take my hand and let's go...

As Madhu held his hand the both walked away.Both reached the parking lot and got in the car.
Madhu without any questions sat in the car and Martin took control.
As both sat in the car Martin turned on the AC and kept it high. Martin was just silent and Madhu too just looked at him and kept mum. Within a few minutes the AC made the cabin completely cool meanwhile Martin was looking at Madhu like prey. Both could feel the sexual tension but Madhu also felt a starnge sensation. It was the same sensation she felt whenever she was confronted by Martin when he was a goon to her.
Martin sensing that all guards are off went closer to Madhu. Madhu's mouth had become dry and she gulped in saliva. She looked at Martin. Martin couldn't take it any longer as he went closer and grabbed Madhu's breast for the first time. One hand played with her soft right breast while the other hand was playing with her exposed bare back. This was the first time Martin had felt Madhu's skin. It was so soft and smooth like butter. Her breasts wer soft and squishy and her nipple was hard due to chillness in the cabin. The animal inside Martin slid his hands into the backside of her chudidar and over the front he was squeezing Madhu's breast like a stress ball. Madhu couldn't help but let out a moan.

Madhu : Issss...Aaaaaaahhh....
Martin : Ohh my sweet wild cat... What are this soft squishy things that you are hiding from me.

Madhu face flustered
Madhu : Please don't, it hurts.

Martin : It's not hurt, it's pleasure my love. You'll soon learn to embrace it. I'll teach you everything. You'll become modern just like you wish.

Madhu : Isss....oooouuu.... aaahhhh....

Martin : look at those nipples hard... You're enjoying this, you just don't realise it.

With the conversation on he had successfully reached the back side of the bra and quickly unhooked it and just slid it out through the sleeves of the chudidar and took it out.
All this happened in mere seconds and Madhu didn't have time to react. She didn't feel right and she almost felt like he was breaching her modesty.

Madhu : nnnn....nnnNoooo...
Madhu : Please don't..... Nnnnn....issssss....ooooouuuuu.... Nooo... Martin.....

Martin was enjoying her struggling. He held the bra in one hand and gave it a deep sniff while the other hand was still playing with her breasts.

Madhu tried to resist and maybe after he'd pulled out her bra, she slight felt maybe this was all a wrong idea and tried to pull away. Martin realising this quickly tossed the bra behind and embraced her. Madhu could feel her breasts against his hard chest. It was hard as a rock and muscular. She'd never felt something like it. It was hard muscular and yet it felt comforting.
Martin knew that she's sensing new sensations further pushed her. He went near her ear and whispered in a husky tone-

Martin : You are a wild cat and I'm gonna tame you.

He then gave her a small peck behind her ear

Martin : You smell so good... You belong to me now

He proceeded to give another peck on the other side
[+] 3 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin - by Raj1100 - 23-07-2021, 11:49 PM