Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin
Manuel spoke

Manuel : Oh Ram come come!!

Ram didn't understand as Manuel seemed very calm as if nothing had happened.

Manuel : It seems you read through the documents and signed everything. So are we good to go now.

Ram just stood there silent

Manuel : Ram!!! I'm talking to you.

Ram : Yee..yesss Mr. D'Souza.

Manuel : I already told you to call me Manuel and not Mr. D'Souza.

Ram : Sorry Sir... I'm really sorry for what had happened... I don't know how it happened sir trust me... I'm really very sorry.

Manuel : Why sorry Ram? What did you do?

Ram was taken back with this. Did Manuel somehow become blind. Didn't he know what had happened between Ram and Ro.

Ram : Sir...

Manuel : No sir Ram.

Ram: Manuel I'm sorry for the predicament that I was in with your wife Ro. I didn't mean it.

Manuel : Oh you mean the oral sex. I was about to ask you about it. How was it. Did my wife take good care of you. She's a real slut when it comes to giving blowjobs you know.

Ram was clueless. Was he being punked.
He just stood there with nervousness.

Manuel realised this and spoke

Manuel : Listen Ram. I'm not bothered by such things. You're a man and she's a women. Both are individuals. If you guys were comfortable with it I don't mind at all. Infact I believe that women should be more modern and do as they please. Ro is a sexually liberated women. She's like a sex machine and I don't think only I can satisfy her. Actually ever women is a sex machine. They are more sexually powered than any man. They just lock it up because of our society. Women a more powerful in sex and they have more needs than us so what's wrong if they unlock their potential and satisfy their needs. If it's fucking around what satisfies my beautiful wife then she's obviously allowed to do so. And besides, she also likes determined men like me. I like to do business and she likes to have sex. Maybe if you're lucky she might have you fuck her lovely pussy. You must try it if you get a chance.

Ram : No no... I'm really sorry for what happened but I can't do it again. I can't cheat on my wife. Frankly I feel it's wrong and I'm sorry.

Manuel : Listen to me Ram. This isn't wrong. This is liberation. This how modern society should be. This how modern women should be. Throw away your conservative ideas Ram. If we're gonna do business the my advice is you start thinking like this too. There's nothing wrong is satisfying and pleasing one self. Don't think about it too much and here have one drink, this will clear your mind.

Ram : I can't cheat on my wife sir. This guilt will kill me.

Manuel : Okay your wish. But I'm sure you'll come over. Here drink up first.

Ram didn't want to have more coz once was too much for him. But he didn't have the guts to say no to Manuel.
As Ram took the drink in his hand and Manuel said "Cheers to new beginnings partner, we're good to go "

Ram gave a weak smile and began to drink.

After another 4 rounds Ram was out of it again and this time it was almost 2:30 morning.

Martin came over half dressed to Manuel and spoke

Martin : Is he out?

Manuel : Completely.

Martin : What should we do with him.

Manuel : What more do we need send him home.

Martin : Hmm are you sure?

Manuel : Okay wait... Where's Ro?

Martin : That whore is high with cocaine and my cum all over.

Manuel : Okay then let's just take some photos and the send him home. It'll help as a back up.

Martin : Sounds good to me. Who'll carry him though.

Manuel : Ofcourse you. I'm the brains and you're the braw here.

Martin : Hmm alright let's get this done with.

Martin took the completely out Ram and took him to a room.

1 hr later the time was 3:45 in the morning.

Martin : Now what do we do.

Manuel : Now we wait and drop him home for now.

Martin : Okay fine.

Manuel called up two of his drivers, one to drive Ram's car and the other to drive the other car in which they'll drop Ram. Martin put Ram in the car and then looked at him.

Martin : Maybe I'll go with him.

Manuel : No you are not. I know why you want to go now. Just hold your dick in your pants and take it easy. Don't screw up anything.

Martin : Okay okay just take the damn pussy boy.

Manuel instructed the drivers to drop him and his car safely. The cars left out the hotel to drop the unconscious Ram to home where Madhu was waiting for him.The drive took the groggy Ram near the door and rang the door bell. It was 5 am in the morning and Madhu had dozed off waiting for Ram. She heard the door bell ring and woke up to realise it was 5 in the morning and Ram hadn't come yet. Then she thought that it must be Ram. She was kinda pissed off for Ram retuning home too late but got her self composed and went to open the door.

As she opened the door she was shocked to the two drivers as she was only expecting Ram. She was embarrassed as she was wearing a maxi without any bra with buttons open covered up with a towel. This was to easily feed the baby whenever needed so she just went ahead like that thinking it was just Ram. She was extremely embarrassed as without her bra people could easily make out her big perky breasts filled with milk underneath her maxi. She didn't know how to react. Just then she saw the other driver bring up groggy Ram almost dragging him. Seeing Ram's condition Madhu complete lost her embarrassment as she was worried about her husband. She panicked and almost shouted at the drivers asking " What happened to Ram, why is he like this, what did you people do to him " .

Ram looked unconscious and was groggy and he was sweating. One of the drivers spoke to her " Don't worry ma'am, Sir is absolutely fine. He just had a lot to drink". Madhu was surprised and got a bit angry at the drive and said " My husband doesn't drink ". The drivers looked at each other and one of them spoke again, " We're not sure if he drinks or not ma'am, but sir is completely drunk now you can check yourself now. If you don't mind we'll just help sir in and let you deal with coz it's very late and we have to reach our homes". Madhu looked angry but she had nothing to say. She led the two drivers inside. They safely helped Ram and made him sit on the sofa and left.

Madhu was angry. She didn't know how to react. She never expected this. Both were raised from a conservative family and always saw drinking and smoking as a sin. She never would've thought that Ram would do such a thing. She tried waking him up. Ram still in a groggy state regained some consciousness and looked around and saw Madhu.

Ram spoke in a drunk tone with a simle

Ram : Mmmaadhuu... Whenn didd you come here? Where's the baby?

Madhu : Ram wake up. Your at home. Just look at you. Did you have alcohol?

Ram : Wheeenn did I get home. Lasssst I remember is me and Manuel having drinks.

Madhu : So you did have alcohol

Ram : Yess... My beautiful womannn.. It's actually not bad... Takes away your worriess... It's liberating... Manuel said woman should be liberating. Even you should try it.

Madhu : What nonsense are you talking Ram. Are you out of your mind. This is a sin. What will our parents think.

Ram : Mmmmppp... No no no no.... NO.... My parents are old fashionedddd people... We are new age people. Modernnn people. Liberated people. You should forget all that.

Madhu : You've gone mental. It's better we stop this new business with Mr. D'Souza. Look at all the rubbish things his putting in your head.

Ram got a bit angry and shouted.

Ram : Aiiii... Stop... Manuel is a really chill guy. Don't be so old fashioned and uptight like this. This business will make me huge. I'm doing this for you and our child and look at you being selfish. Why can't you be more like Ro.

Madhu : What did you just say?

Ram : You heardd me... Ro... Roooo.... Why can't you be more like Ro? Why do have to so uptight. Come honey let's enjoy our beginning of our new life
Ram went forward to kiss Madhu but Madhu pushed him back.

Madhu : How dare you compare me with another woman. What has gotten into you.

Ram got agitated and pushed Madhu back and she fell on the floor.

Ram realized he's been too harsh and wanted to go help her but he wasn't able to stand straight and fell back.

Madhu started and crying and shouted back at him " So you think another woman is better than me ".

Ram trying to get up blurted out.
" I... I... I'm sss...sss... sorry Madhu... I'm sorry ".

Madhu got back on her feet and the saw that Ram wanted to get up but was too drunk to even stand was about to fall himself.

Madhu helped him to his feet still crying.
Madhu spoke up crying " Why are you talking like this Ram , what did they do to you ? "

Ram again got annoyed and said " Stop it Madhu.. I..I..I.. I'm fine. Manuel and Ro are good people. Don't pin in on them and I'm not comparing you with Ro. Manuel told that Ro is a very liberated woman who is independent and supportive. You don't understand. Your behaving so uptight and old fashioned. You should be a bit more modern and liberating and get accustomed to our new life. We're no longer gonna be middle class people. We're also gonna be rich people so we have to behave accordingly ".

Madhu : This sounds like rubbish to me

Ram : Don't you dare say it Madhu. This is how the world works you should understand.

Madhu just kept crying. Ram didn't know how to react and the after a few mins he felt bad and again said sorry to Madhu and tried hugging her. Madhu kept on crying and now Ram to started crying seeing Ram crying Madhu tried to console him

Ram : I'm sssorrryyy Madhuu... I love you.... I'm sorry... I love you.

Madhu tried consoling him but Ram kept repeating the same untill he passed out again on the sofa. Madhu sat near him and was thinking about everything what had happened and tried to make reason with herself. Was Ram right? Was she too uptight? Will Ram get bored of her? Is she being too old fashioned and conservative? Is this business a good move. Can Manuel be trusted? All these thoughts went in her head over and over again.

Manuel seems to be a nice man. So was Ro. Manuel had treated them well and also. And all that mattered is Ram trsuted Manuel and Madhu trused Ram. Ram was right, it was her duty to be supportive of her life partners choices and this wasn't the first time someone called her old fashioned, all her friends back in college always used to make fun of her calling her old fashioned which used to annoy her. So maybe everyone was right, Ram was right she is old fashioned and decided to stop overthinking and put her faith in Ram and looked at him as Ram was sleeping.Ram had finally woken up from his sleep. He was completely unaware of what had happened and how did he even get here. He was a still bit groggy and had a very bad headache. He realised he was at home but didn't understand why was he on the couch. The last thing he remembered was looking at the documents, after that it was all a blur. He remembered something about a long conversation with Manuel and maybe he even had a close chat with Ro but couldn't remember exactly what had happened. He also felt very weak as if he didn't have enough strength to lift his body. It was almost like he his arms and legs had lost thier sensation. He focused and managed to get up from the couch and moved inside to search for Madhu.

It's was almost 6:30 pm now. Ram was out cold for almost the entire day. Ram didn't realise the time and called out for Madhu. Madhu came out from the kitchen with coffee in her hand.

Madhu : Oh Ram, you've woke up. I was just about to wake you up with coffee.

Ram : That's just what I need. I'm having a bad headache Madhu. Give me the coffee first.

Ram began drinking the coffee and Madhu kept mum.

Ram began taking

Ram : Why was I on the couch. How did I even get back home Madhu, did you pick me up. I don't even remember anything.

Madhu realised that Ram had no idea about what had happened morning. She suspected that Ram didn't even know what time it is now.

Madhu : Do you know what time it is?

Ram : Oh yeah.. what time it is anyway?

Madhu : You tell me Ram
[+] 2 users Like Raj1100's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut By Alvin - by Raj1100 - 23-07-2021, 11:48 PM