Misc. Erotica Interracial Stories of South India: Beautiful South Indian Housewife for Horny Black Guys
Novelist Casanova         Word Count: 20, 884
South India
novelistcasanova;

Interracial Stories of South India: 
Beautiful South Indian Housewife for Horny Black Guys

By Novelist Casanova

Table of Contents

1. Introduction 

2. Ram and Sudha

3. Ram and Sudha Go to the Pub

4. Sudha, Chandu and the Receptionist

5. Sudha and Chandu alone at the Reception 

6. Chandu Introduces the Black Guy to Sudha

7. The Black guy and Sudha develop a Chemistry

8. The Black Guy and Sudha Romance

9. The Security Guard Watches the Romance

10. Sudha introduces the Black guy to her Husband

11. The Black guy takes Sudha to the Terrace Room

12. Sudha and the Black Guy Romance on the Terrace

13. Another Black Guy in the Terrace Room

14. Sudha forgets the World and Romances the Black Guy

15. The Black guy makes Sudha Cum

16. Charlie introduces James to Sudha

17. The Black Guy makes love to Sudha

18. Sudha and the Black Guy Making love without Ram

19. Ram Comes Back to Watch his wife and the Black Guy

20. Ram’s Guilt

21. Sudha was still Horny

22. James’s turn to enjoy Sudha

Chapter 1: Introduction 

It was a humid night outside, in midst of the humid weather, a beautiful South Indian Housewife and an African man, must be in his late 30s with post pimple scars all of his face, dark fat lips, and split teeth was making love to the South Indian beauty kissing and tasting her lips like no tomorrow, in a small room on top of a small commercial building which had Gyms, Massage Parlors, Pubs etc on each and every floor respectively.  This particular room where a Black guy was making love to a South Indian housewife was right on the terrace.

Both the Black guy and the South Indian housewife were naked, he was sleeping on top of her in bed, joining his hands with hers, kissing her juicy lips passionately, with his cock inside her pussy, and making love to her.  While the African guy was enjoying the South Indian beauty in bed, her husband was video recording his wife making love to the African guy.
“Mmmmmmmmm… mmmmm .. mmmmmm…,” she broke the kiss and started moaning.  “Sudha?” her husband whispered stroking his cock with his one hand and filming the interracial love making with his camera in the other hand.  “Mmmm?” she moaned and looked at her husband.  “How is he, honey? Tell me,” he said.  “He is good, really good, mmmmm” as she started to compliment the African guy, he got more and more aroused and intensified digging her pussy deeper and deeper and started moaning indicating that he was about to cum.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa,” his wife moaned louder as she was ready for another orgasm.
 “Charlie, Charlie, Charlie,... please don’t cum inside her brother,” Ram started begging the Black guy not to cum inside his wife.  The Black guy was not in the mood to listen to Ram.  His wife on the other hand was enjoying the Black man’s cock, and was in no mood to let the Black man get off her.  “Mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” Sudha neared her orgasm, and the moment the Black guy shot his cum deep inside her pussy and filled her pussy with his cum, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..mmmmmmm,” she moaned and came all over his cock and hugged him tight until she was done dripped every juice from her pussy on his cock.
“Did you cum inside my wife?”
“Did you cum inside my wife?” as Ram asked the Black guy.  The Black guy and the South Indian beauty were not in the mood to listen to Ram and kept kissing each other's lips passionately.  “Charlie, Charlie, Charlie….” Ram called several times and finally with force pulled him off his beautiful wife.  As the black guy got up from her, she and the black dude were smiling at each other, like lovers.  “Take her to the shower, Sir,” the Black guy said.  “Charlie, did you cum inside my wife?” Ram asked again.  “Go, first clean her up,” the black guy said and grabbed Sudha’s hands and pulled her up and kissed her lips again and sent her to the bathroom with her husband.
As the husband and wife were in the shower, “Sudha, did he cum inside you?” he asked.  “Yes, Ram, he did,” his wife said and smiled at Ram.  “But he promised me that he will not cum inside you,” Ram said.  “Nothing will happen right?” he asked.  “I hope so,” she said with a smile.  “Ram, why are you upset?” she exclaimed, holding her husband’s face.  “It was your idea to watch a Black guy make love to me right?  You said if I love you I should make love to a Black guy in front of you right? Now I just made love to a Black guy, just for you, and you are upset?” she said in a disappointed tone.
“Aww, I am not upset with you, my dearest love.  I am upset with that Black guy.  He promised me that he won’t cum inside you, but he did.  It's okay Sudha, I enjoyed the session very much.  Thank you for doing this for me, thank you so much my dearest love,” he said and hugged his wife tight.  “Anything for you, Ram,” she said, hugging him back.  As he was hugging his wife, he could feel the Black guy’s semen which had dripped from her pussy and were over her thighs sticking on to his thighs.  Though he was happy that his wife helped his fantasy come true, somewhere deep inside, he was worried and felt guilty.  As they both were in the shower, his wife was looking at her pussy and washing off the semen of the Black man.  “Oh what have I done to my poor little wife, she has never slept with another man other than me.  She looks like a whore after making her sleep with another man, that too a man from Africa whom I know very little about,” he was cursing himself.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Interracial Stories of South India: Beautiful South Indian Housewife for Horny Black Guys - by novelistcasanova - 23-07-2021, 12:34 PM