Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.56%
49 15.56%
GROUPSEX
10.16%
32 10.16%
GROPING
8.25%
26 8.25%
OLD YOUNG
8.57%
27 8.57%
INCEST
19.05%
60 19.05%
bang
5.08%
16 5.08%
SWEAT
6.35%
20 6.35%
CUM BATH
7.30%
23 7.30%
CHEATING
12.38%
39 12.38%
USED
7.30%
23 7.30%
Total 315 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
cont...

He immediately spread his leg and pulls Nazriya close to him and made her sit in between his legs, with his dick straight in front of her face.

When say Nazriya at that angle he could not believe it, it felt like one of those dreams. When he was in her class teaching he would always see her and once the period was over he would rush into the bathroom and masturbate thinking about her. This is the case for the entire male teacher attending her class.

Now back to reality, Nazriya was sitting in front of his dick and was looking at the limp dick which she was about to give life. 

"stop staring and continue" he shouted.

Nazriya immediately took the dick and inserted into her mouth and started to move her head to and fro. Seeing this he pulled his dick out of her mouth and asked her to stop. Nazriya didn’t understand why he made her to stop and looked at his face.

"you are doing it all wrong"

"but sir this is what you asked me to do to the old man"

"yes, but that is only for beginners. Now follow my instruction and do what I say"

"yes sir"

"first hold my dick with your hand and then use your tongue and lick the tip of my dick head and then move your mouth towards my ball and suck it gently and again use your tongue and lick my entire dick"

"yes sir"

"now continue"

Then Nazriya came back to her position and with her left hand hold his dick and using her soft pink tongue licked the tip of his cock. When her tongue touched his shaft he closed his eyes and dropped back on the couch and enjoyed it.

After sucking his cock head for few minutes she felt that his dick was starting in between her hand. Then she moved her mouth towards his balls and sucked it gently. There was some hair on the ball that made her choke a little.

Nazriya after sucking his ball moved to the next task and almost covered the whole dick with her saliva. While she was sucking and licking the cock she was using her thumb to rub the tip of his dick which made him more excited. When she was done doing this his dick was almost hard.

Then he instructed her to take his cock in and suck it. As instructed Nazriya took his dick in her mouth and started to move her head back and front slowly, while she was sucking his dick he asked her to use her hand and massage his balls. Nazriya did as she was told.
[img]- -web/20170715141411im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/naz+hj.jpg[/img]

After almost 10 minutes of soft blowjob, the professor's mood touched his peak. He immediately placed his hand on the back of Nazriyas head and stood up with his dick in her mouth and started to move his hips back and front vigorously like a sex hungry maniac. He pumped her hard that saliva started splashing out of her mouth over his dick and even over his stomach. Nazriya tried to get out of this but his hold over her head was to strong.

He continued to mouth fuck her for another 20 minutes and shouted

"oh ya...oh ya... I am gona cum... aahhhaaaahhh..."

And unloaded a huge amount of his hot cum into her mouth. He held her head tight until he was completely empty and freed his grip. Immediately after he freed her Nazriya started to choke and spit all the sperm in her mouth. She recovered from it after few minutes only.

"why did you do that for"

"sorry Nazriya I got too excited, anyway look you have successfully completed your class today"

"what do you mean today"

"ya, this is only day one of your class. I would make you perfect doctor in this field trip. I promise"

"now go to the bathroom and clean yourself and go to bed. We are having a big day ahead"

Nazriya went into the bathroom and cleaned her face and when she came back the professor is fully dressed and was watching cricket match in the TV. After one hour others also returned and they all went to bed in their respective places.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 1 user Likes hpps's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:52 PM