Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys…..! Here’s the next update….

So here goes……

After a hot and erotic video call, Jaya had her 3rd best orgasm since the time she was married….., Now she did not care about her shyness, her fears, her chastity. She wanted to break free from all the social norms and enjoy her life to the fullest…… She had exposed her nude body to the stranger….., and there was more to come.....

The last fear she had was will she be able to get back to her normal self when it was due for her husband to return back….. The only question she had in mind….. “Will I be able to get back to my husband while I enjoy by body requirements?” She had got the answer for the only question that haunted her…..

The stranger had successfully managed to convince Jaya that she would get bored someday after she experienced all such adventures…..

She was so convinced that she had agreed to meet the stranger in person the next day and also was ready to take her bodily desires to the next level…..

Jaya got up at her usual time, she looked at herself, she was nude….., she never felt so fresh in the morning, she remembered the stranger’s words…… “I will keep you nude….., I will never allow you to wear clothes…..”, I will make you shameless….. She smiled at herself when she recollected the strangers’ words…. She was all ready to become shameless….. She could not wait anymore…..

She picked up a towel, and went to the bathroom….. she had a long shower….., for the first time in all these years, , she had fallen in love with herself…., she had started to agree with the all what the stranger told her…., “Love yourself, only then others will love you”…..

She as usual, selected a saree, matching blouse etc…. She stopped halfway and kept the saree back, she changed the idea and wore one of the new Punjabi Suits bought the other day when she had gone shopping with the stranger…..

She was all exited to meet the stranger…..,

It was nice white Punjabi Suit….. She looked stunning, she checked herself in the mirror, she thought in her mind, today the stranger will have an episode of a lifetime…..

She finished her shower, woke up Mani and her FIL, and went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for all….. all had breakfast, Mani was also ready to go to school with her teacher…,

FIL: Wow….! Jaya, you are looking different, sudden change?

Jaya: Dad, I had gone shopping the other day and loved these new variety dresses, so had bought them…..

FIL: You look lovely in this dress Jaya….. You should wear such dress more….,

Jaya: Thank you dad….

Mani: You are looking beautiful miss…..

Jaya: Thank you Mani…..

Both Mani and Jaya walked down the stairs, a couple of neighbors, saw a new Jaya, in all these 8 months, she had never worn anything else other than a saree, but today was different, her situation was different……, She could not believe she was getting this much attention with just a slight change in her dressing……

Watchman: Good Morning Jaya Madam,

Unlike the other day, when Jaya was assuming the watchman might have seen her and her dirty acts…. But she was relived as the watchman never made any move, Jaya happily smiled and greeted the watchman….

Jaya: Good Morning…. ummm, I am sorry I don’t know your name, (She did not want to call him watchman like all the other residents in the apartment used to call him….)

Watchman: Anwar,

Jaya: Good Morning Anwar…..

Watchman: Thank you madam,

Jaya: Why thank you?

Watchman: No one ever called me by my name, I am working here for the past 5 months and you are the first who called me by my name, otherwise all I hear is watchman…. And nothing else….

Jaya: Don’t think like that, they call you because you are, they might have not thought like that, don’t feel bad…..

The watchman did not say anything, he just smiled….. but complimented Jaya on her dress

Watchman: You are looking very pretty in the new dress madam…..

Jaya: Thank you Anwar….. she said and gave him a smile….

In all these 5 months, no one had ever spoken to the watchman so nicely…. He felt elated…..

Jaya was experiencing a whole new world…, she started to like herself, she liked everyone everything around her.

Both Mani and Jaya took the school bus and reached the school….

At the school gate, the guard greeted her, the peon, a couple of teachers…., She greeted them back, She was greeted by all of them every day, this was not new to her, but surely the others started seeing a new Jaya, especially the way she greeted everyone, that was never before seen…. And her dress…..

She had only worn sarees since she started working in the school and continued to wear sarees after marriage also……. Today the situation was different, her thoughts were different, she was different, her dress was different, her feelings all different and elated to another level…..

She remembered nothing except the conversation she had with the stranger last night, she had exposed her nude self to a complete stranger she had met him just a day before and today she was going to meet him again, 

Sorry, meet and mate with him….. Her body trembled with that thought….. Her pussy was wet all over....

She finished her first period and walked into the staff room, it was about time for Mahesh to call, she waited for his call….

But instead, the stranger called her……

Jaya: Hello…..

Stranger: Good Morning Darling……

Jaya: I am in the staff room….. I will call you back in 15 mins…. Please

Her please was so cute, the stranger melted and said ok….. I will wait for your call darling…..

Jaya body shivered whenever the stranger addressed her as darling…..

A few mins later, she received her Husband’s call…..,

Jaya: Hello Mahesh, how are you?

Mahesh: Hi Jaya…… I am fine, how are you?

Jaya: Tell me dear, anything new at your work?

Mahesh: Yes, but promise me, you will not be sad…..

Jaya: What happened Mahesh, is everything ok?

Mahesh: Don’t worry everything is ok, it just that we have been asked to shift our work place to another site from tomorrow…. Some issue with the place here……

Jaya: You scared me Mahesh….. What is there to be sad in this?

Mahesh: The sad part is Jaya, the new place is far away from the city, we will hardly have any mobile signal, but the good news is that, we have unlimited internet access, I can still call you through WhatsApp or any other app… I can do a video call…..

Jaya: That a relief Mahesh….. at least I will get to see you from now….

Mahesh: Me too….. Ok then I’ve got to go….. Will call you same time tomorrow morning…..

Jaya: OK dear….. Love you, miss you….

Mahesh: I Love and miss you too… Bye

Jaya: Bye….

Jaya disconnected the call, Jaya waited for a few seconds and then dialed the strangers number….. Her hands were trembling, her mind and heart racing with fear and excitement….. she had a few seconds ….. before the stranger picked up the call….. to fight with herself and her mind whether to go forward or to pull back right now…. but then a part her wanted to do it…. She wanted to break free

The stranger picked up the call,

Stranger: Hi darling…..

Jaya: Heeeellllllo…. (She stammered)

Stranger: I was waiting for your call…..

Jaya: I….I just finished talking to my husband, so….

Stranger: That’s so sweet…… So how is he?

Jaya: He is fine….,

Stranger: And you?

Jaya: I am ok….. but not so ok….

Stranger: Relax Jaya…. You are unnecessarily taking stress…. You still seem nervous…..

Jaya stammered….. yeeeessss……! Ya, a little bit…..

Stranger: Are you ready?

Jaya: I don’t know….., I am scared…..

Stranger: I can understand…. Don’t worry, everything will be fine…..

Jaya: I guess……

Stranger: I will make sure you will be fine, after 10 mins, come out of school, take a left and walk for 5 -10 steps, and you will see a white Honda City car…. Number XXXXXXXX…… I am waiting for you…. By the way you are looking gorgeous …..

Jaya: How do you know?

Stranger: Patience darling…., I will tell you….., Just come…..

Jaya: I am coming…..

Stranger: Come soon darling….

Jaya took a deep breath, there was no turning back….. She looked around, most teachers were busy with their classes and a couple of them were in the staff room…. Correcting books, and other doing something else….. She excused herself, and walked towards the school entrance…..

Jaya never left school so early, she did not have any more periods for the day, the guard at the entrance asked,

School Watchman: Jaya Madam, leaving so early?

Jaya: My FIL is going out of country, need to help him in packing and other things…..

The school watchman believed her instantly, the reason sounded genuine, only Jaya knew she had lied to him….

She walked out of the gate…. While she walked towards the car…… she had a million thoughts running in her mind…. She had done a lot of thinking over the last few days…. However hard she tried, she could not reject or deny the pleasure the stranger had given her…..

The car was waiting for her….. she held the door knob and pulled it towards her….. She saw inside, the stranger was sitting in the driver’s seat…. He was wearing the same brown coloured suit he had worn 2 days back…..

Their eyes met, she smiled and said Hi……!

The stranger extended his hand, Welcome darling….., he said, she held his hand and sat down in the car…..,

Stranger: Gorgeous…. insanely gorgeous, you look so Gorgeous

He kept staring at her…..

Jaya blushed hearing the compliment….. she just smiled….

Stranger: Thank you for wearing this dress….. I did not expect you will wear this….

Jaya: Even I did not expect….. I will wear this.... But how did you know I was wearing this?

Stranger: I will tell you everything darling...... Patience darling, I will tell you everything,  but before that....... I did not expect you will wear clothes at all today……

The stranger started laughing loudly….. The stranger started the car and moved out…..

Jaya: Enough laughing….., Where are we going?

Stranger: To Paradise darling….

A chill ran down Jaya’s spine…. Sooner or later this was about to happen…..

Jaya: I know you are desperate…. But please tell me where we are going…..

Stranger: Desperate me?..... First we will some nice coffee, hot coffee will, cool you a bit, and then if you are ok, then…..

He did not complete the sentence….. Jaya understood the unsaid sentence…..

She felt a slight relief…., she needed time for her heart to normalize….. they entered a coffee shop…. the stranger and Jaya as usual took a corner seat, the stranger ordered for coffee….

The waiter brought 2 cups of coffee…..

Stranger: Try and relax yourself Jaya….. have this coffee, you will feel better….

The stranger handed her the coffee cup…. Jaya took a couple of sips, her nerves started to cool down a bit….

Both were sipping coffee silently….., The stranger was waiting for her to relax and cool down, and Jaya was both nervous as hell and excited at the same time…..

Jaya: Thank you….

Stranger: Any time Jaya….. Are you feeling, ok?

Jaya: Better…..

Stranger: So how was school this morning….

Jaya: It was ok…. I am sure you did not call me for this chit chat…..

Stranger: I was only trying to calm you down….., I thought you will be nervous, Don’t you believe I am a nice guy?

Jaya: well, so far, I felt you are a nice guy….. You know what, you make me feel very special. I have never felt so special… Thank you

Stranger: My pleasure…. I can’t tell you this line of yours has made me so happy….. I promise you, I will make sure you are equally happy…..

Jaya: You certainly know how to flatter a woman. How many girlfriends you have had in past?

Stranger: Not Girlfriends, women friends......,

Jaya: All married?

Stranger: Ya.....

Jaya: You are truly shameless.....

Stranger: Thank You darling..... but the fact of the matter is no matter how orthodox or modern a woman is, she always expects the guy to propose first.

Jaya: Not like that…..

Stranger: You should stop being so shy……

Jaya: I….. I…. am trying…. Its too fast,

Stranger: I can see that….., but you tell me, how much time you think is slow…..

Jaya: I don’t know…..

Stranger: Ok, Tell me something……, how long did you see Mahesh before you got married…..?

Jaya: Only once……

Stranger: See, no one has so much time…., It’s been 8 weeks, since you are alone….., in these 8 weeks, you gradually started to open yourself to the outside world…., you met me, we had a nice time…., don’t you think it enough time to take this to the next level…..?

Jaya: I just feel shy…..

Stranger: can I make you feel even more shy, with your permission?

Jaya: Is there still anything left?

Stranger: Yes, there is, but with your permission….

Jaya: OK, tell me what is that?

The stranger caught her hand, took it close to his mouth, placed a kiss on it…. And said, Jaya, My bedroom and me are desperate….. Please shall we go?

Jaya shivered with that kiss on her hand……, she instantly went into trans….., The stranger signaled the waiter and he paid him the bill….., Both of them walked out and sat in the car….

Stranger started that car and a couple of mins of ride, he pulled the car over inside a huge mansion….., the gates were guarded by security guards……

Jaya’s eye sockets were out looking at the huge mansion….. It did have a swimming pool, Jaya noticed that after she got off the car…..

Stranger: Like it?

Jaya: Its lovely……

Stranger: Come darling, lets go in…. The stranger put his hands around her waist and took her inside….. as if taking his girlfriend or wife home......

Jaya looked at him because of his action..... but the stranger was not moved... he continued to walk with her with his hands around her waist......

A guy in his mid 20’s walked in and asked

House Boy: Good Morning sir, Is there anything I can get you?

Stranger: Nothing, just get the lady a glass of water…..

House Boy: Sure sir…..

He said and left,

Stranger: Have a seat dear……

Jaya sat on the sofa, the boy arrived with water… Jaya had a large gulp of water…, The stranger instructed that boy no one is allowed to come out till he called……

Jaya understood the meaning of the same….. time was nearing, her slightly normal heart started to race again…. It reached peaks in no time..... The stranger came and stood near her….., He extended his hand, Jaya raised her hand and caught his hand……,

Both of them walked towards the bedroom….. Jaya started to panic…. She wanted to run away; she was trembling with excitement…… It was hard for her to control…. She was at a point of no return….

Both walked into the bedroom….., Jaya was in front and the stranger was behind, Jaya could hear the door shut behind her…… The stranger walked close to her…..

Her breathing was the heaviest of all…… The stranger lowered his head and gave a small kiss on her neck……, He could see that she was sweating….., Sweat drops trickled down her neck…… she was sweating in an Air Conditioned room…..

He liked the sweat drops….. and moved his lips around her neck…..

Jaya: Plsssss……..

Stranger: Is there anything you want to tell me?

Jaya’s throat felt dry….., she could not speak….

Stranger: Do you want to leave?

Saying that he moved back a couple of steps…..

Jaya was thrown out of her trans….., she turned back immediately, The stranger could see her lust filled eyes as if calling him to eat her up…… She lowered her head

Stranger: If you are not comfortable, you don’t have to force yourself…., I can understand…..

Jaya: Plllsssssss take me home……

Her breathing was still heavy……

Stranger: No problem darling…..

He went and opened the door……. Jaya walked with her head still down, she could face the stranger…… Jaya walked out of the door….. the stranger followed her….

The stranger felt a slight disappointment, but did not show it…..

Both reached the main entrance of the villa….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened suddenly.....?

Why Did Jaya want to go back home.....?

How long will the stranger have to wait before he could taste her…..

How long could Jaya control herself?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. The story will take off at jet speed from the next update…..

Till then enjoy…..

Don’t worry guys….. I will not delay the next update…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by badri.rao2006 - 23-07-2021, 07:46 AM