Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
A thought process on Meera.

Let’s dive into the depth of Meera character.

First time Meera was on the verge of adultery with Sunny, she was not aware of cuckoldry nature of Krish. When she was about to commit adultery, Krish intervened. So in the very beginning, Krish’s cuckoldry nature was not driving force for Merra.

Subsequently we find Meera engaged in sex with multiple partners with knowledge of Krish. But in many occasions, she clearly kept Krish in dark about the liberties she allowed to her male partners. And in one situation, Krish clearly mentioned that he does not have any issue Of Meera sleeping with anybody except Sam.

So, journey continued for Meera and Krish. Mr Sekhar joined in Meera’s sex life with approval Krish. The day Meera decides to stop adultery with Sekhar, Sekhar dies of car accident. Aftermath, the moment Meera discovers Krish having sexual relations with Sheelu, wife of Late Sekhar, Meera decides to check out of Krish’s house and life.

What could be the probable reasons for Meera’s such decisions? Meera was leading an adulterous life. So, what’s wrong if her husband also in the same boat. Some possible reasons could be:

1.       Meera loves her husband so much that she can’t accept any debacle form his part.
2.      Meera is jealous.
3.       Meera is ashamed of her adulterous life and take responsibility of Krish’s debacle.
4.       Meera is fade-up with Krish’s cuckoldry nature and wanted a relief.
5.       May be some other reasons.

Why Meera had to submit to multiple men? Only to satisfy Krish or something else.?

We had seen Meera was about to submit for first time even before knowing Krish’s cuckoldry nature. She sincerely never tried to correct Krish but utilised the opportunity to explore. Krish’s cuckoldry nature was not the only reason for Meera to explore. Meera did not do it out of love for Krish, rather she did it for her own pleasure.

I say, Meera never loved Krish to that extent where her adultery could be attributed to cuckoldry of KrishI will come back to this point again.

After some dry out time we observe Meera again with Das. Then we witness the evening, mad Meera after seeing Ananya with Krish, performs sexual acts with Das keeping Krish witnessing in bewilderment.

Lets consider Meera loved her husband. After the show-offs, Meera left Krish in abysmal state and was not bothered about the after effect. Krish could have committed suicide. He could have injured himself out of reckless boozing. She was well aware of excess boozing effect  and Krish is alcoholic. If Meera really loved Krish, she would definitely have come back to take care of Krish. She didn’t was a clear indication that she was not concerned about Krish’s well being. Her sexual action with Das in presence of Krish was in despair, desperation of being neglected, desperation out of jealousy, but definitely not out of love.

It was the same reason she left Krish when she found out Krish sleeping with Sheelu, wife of Sekhar.

So, Meera is definitely not in desperate love with Krish. Her love had no such depth that she accepted adultery to satisfy Krish. Krish’s cuckoldry had very little effect or no effect with respect to Meera’s adultery.

We again observe her desperation and jealousy when she discovers Krish at ‘The Square’ over telephonic conversation. She depicts Ananya with Krish and rushes to ‘The Square’ to find the truth. She is obsessed with Ananya having sex with Krish. Once she reaches ‘The Square’ and does not locate Krish, the most obvious thing she was supposed to do was rush back to Krish’s home. Instead, she started boozing.

So, Desai Had his first night with Meera.
Let’s see whether Meera’s submission was with consent or not.

First, we consider it was unwilling part from Meera. So, it was a raape.

Come to present stage. Meera is friendly with Desai. When a woman will become friend with her rapist?

1.       When she is forced to do that under compulsion.
2.       When she is planning revenge.

Meera has no serious compulsion to re-establish friendship with her raapist.

So, If Meera was raaped by Desai on that night, she is contemplating revenge on Desai.

If not, Meera’s submission to Desai was willing.
In this situation, Meera may submit to Desai again irrespective of Krish’s behaviour.

So Krish’s cuckoldry does not have any bearing on Meera’s adultery. She is only concerned about Krish that he should not copulate with other women and specially Ananya.

I find it absolute irrelevant to link Krish’s cuckoldry with Meera’s adultery.
[+] 3 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 19-07-2021, 09:25 PM