Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
(17-07-2021, 11:22 PM)badri.rao2006 Wrote: Hey Guys…..! Here’s the next update…. As mentioned in the previous update......I have increased the speed of the story slightly...... Rest assured, the main plot and the story will not change.

So here goes……

Jaya disconnected the call, got up and went to bathroom, She removed her panties it was wet….. So wet, that her cum drops were slowly,….. slowly dripping as she held the panties…..

She threw the panties in the pile of washable clothes, cleaned herself and came out….., She looked at herself in the mirror…. And she smiled at herself…., it the smile of satisfaction….. the satisfaction her love hole just had, her second experience was better then her first, she felt sad as she did not involve herself the first time, and second time, she involved herself partially…..

While Checking herself in the mirror, a wild idea crossed her mind…..

Jaya: (In Her Mind) What if he wants to see her without clothes in the video call tonight? Should she agree and strip herself… or wait some more time….. Things were going too fast for her to get hold of the situation…..

What will happen after Mani starts staying with me? How will manage…… Jaya knew one thing for sure, as much as she wanted to continue this, even the stranger would want to continue with this…… It was giving both of the pleasure they were deprived off…….

Jaya thought to herself, lets go with the flow, no point thinking much about it….. she was tired like hell…. She crashed on the bed and went into deep sleep……

In the Evening as usual, Jaya’s FIL, knocked the door to wake her up…… Jay got up, opened the door.

Again her FIL touched her forehead and side part of her neck as if trying to understand if Jaya was unwell…… since this had never happened….. Jaya had never overslept in so many months since the time she got married and came here…., and this was the second time……

FIL: Jaya are sure, you are well……

Jaya: Yes dad, I am fine…. Just a little over tired due to school work, just another couple of days and everything will be fine… I will prepare tea…..

FIL: No need for that, and he pointed his finger to show Mani,

He was carrying a tray with 2 cups of tea…… He served them both and sat beside…..

Jaya: Thank you Mani….

Mani: Miss please don’t say thanks to me, its my duty to do this…… I am your servant….

Jaya: Mani, I don’t want to hear this from next time…. Please don’t say its your duty… you are helping me…. That’s all….

Mani: Ok Miss….. I will not say this again.

Jaya: Good boy…. So, you have brought all your things?

Mani: Yes miss……

FIL: Jaya why is he calling you miss, are you not Mrs. already……

All three started laughing……

After they had tea, Jaya Mani and FIL got busy in packing….. his flight was scheduled to leave tomorrow night….. Jaya made sure; FIL did not forget anything….

Shekar uncle and his wife came home, Mani served them water and tea….. Shekar uncle got to know that, Mani would be staying with
Jaya for a few months now….. Both husband and wife were happy.

Time was around 8:00 PM, Jaya went inside the kitchen and started preparing dinner…… after preparation, Mani helped Jaya in keeping the dishes on the dining table, all three had dinner and watched TV for some time…….

Jaya was desperate to call the stranger….. she was not interested in watching TV or anything else….. she wanted something else now…… She was only waiting for Mani and FIL to sleep…..

Mani was feeling sleepy, Jaya arranged his bed in her In-Laws room, he went to sleep, she also told her FIL to sleep early as tomorrow they had lot of work and quickly sent him to sleep…..

She rushed to her bedroom and called the stranger…..  She made a normal call, not a video call…..

Stranger: Hello my darling…..

Jaya: Hello…..

Stranger: I thought you will video call me…..

Jaya: I will, but not if you are….. ummm

Stranger: If I am? What if I am….. Ohhhh I understand, you will video call me if I am sitting nude….., no problem, give me a sec, I will remove my clothes…..

Jaya: Noooo…. I did not mean that, I mean I will video call if you are wearing something….. else forget it….

Stranger: What darling, what fun you will get seeing me in clothes….,

Jaya: I don’t want to see you without clothes, You look nice in clothes….. I loved that brown suit of yours…..

Stranger: Awwww…… That’s sad…. I thought you like my dick….. and I prepared it for your tonight…., You know being without clothes is the best feeling…..

Jaya: Ohhh…. Another of your weird theories….. Next you will ask me also be without clothes, right?

Stranger: Well….. that’s what I thought about…… tonight I thought I will get to see your round, perfect sized boobs and your sweet little pussy again….. this time clearly… not like that yesterday….. just for a second…..

Jaya: ssss…… I can’t believe you started again….. please can’t you talk without using those words…..

Stranger: ha ha ha …. What do you want me to say over the phone…..? sing devotional songs……

Jaya: Chi….. not that…… but….

Stranger: But what Jaya?

Jaya: Its difficult to talk to you…… I can’t your questions….. I feel shame…..

Stranger: Jaya darling….. you are feeling shame in talking, then how will you enjoy?

Jaya: Buuuttt….. you are too fast…..

Stranger: Tell me something, in the night, when your husband comes in the room, you never removed your clothes or he removes?

Jaya: I said I can’t answer your questions……

Stranger: It’s a simple question…. You do sex with clothes or without?

Jaya: Are you mad…. You do it without clothes only…. With clothes how can you?

Stranger: Do what without clothes……

Jaya: Shut up…. Dirty fellow….. You want to know husband wife private moments……

Stranger: Yes darling, but I don’t want to know what you did in those private moments……. I want to have those private moments with you and I feel you also need the same…..

Jaya started to feel the twitch between her legs….. The stranger never wasted time…. He was fast and direct….. Jaya was handling trouble handling his words……

Jaya: I….. I…….., nothing…..

Stranger: Jaya, don’t video call me, do one thing….. take off all your clothes, don’t show me, show me whenever you want….., but at least see yourself…..

It’s very difficult to break this women’s shell…… (He thought in his mind….)… The stranger again began his reverse play…..

Jaya: Promise me, you will not switch on the video…..

Stranger: Jaya darling, I don’t force women to sleep with me…. I sleep with them only when they also want to sleep with me….. Don’t worry, take your time…. I will sleep with you only when you want…..

Jaya: Why are you always so direct….. please stop saying those words….

Stranger: So, you want me to stop……

Jaya: Nooooo…. I did not mean that….., Ok Give me a min…..

Stranger: One min for what?

Jaya: To take off my clothes….. happy…..

Stranger: Shameless…..,

Jaya: Me or you……

Stranger: ha ha ha ….. me, me, I am shameless… can I do one more shameless thing?

Jaya: No….. No video call please, I will not take off my clothes otherwise……

Stranger: I want to ask, Can I also take off my clothes…., I mean, we are not on video call….. so

Jaya: Shameless….. do whatever you want…..

Stranger: No You tell me….. like I told you….

Jaya: you……you…… chi… I can’t say…..

Stranger: Please darling….. tell me….

Jaya: Remove yours…..

Stranger: Remove my what? Tell me darling….. please….

Jaya: ssssss….. errrrr…. Ok, remove your clothes…. Happy……

Stranger: Happy darling…. Very happy……

Jaya: Chi dirty fellow….

Jaya also took off all her clothes…. She knew she was in a for another pleasure ride…..

Stranger: Hi darling, I am back….. are you naked…..?

Jaya: hmmmmm

Stranger: what hmmmmm….. tell me are you naked?

Jaya: yes……yes….

Stranger: What yes….. tell me you are naked or not…. Tell me na darling…..

Jaya: yessss……. I am naked…..

Stranger: How can I believe you…. I don’t think you are,

Jaya: I am naked….. you don’t believe me…..

Stranger: Do you believe me I am naked…..

Jaya: Yes….. who knows you may be naked from the start of this call only….?

Stranger: I can prove it…… can you?

Jaya: I don’t want your proof, and I will also not give you any proof, enough smartness…. You don’t want to believe, don’t believe….

Stranger: ok ok… chill, I believe you are naked…. Ahaaaaa I can’t wait to see you….. all naked….. day and night…… what a sight it will be…..

Jaya: you will get bored if you see me naked day and night……

Stranger: No problem, one day even you will get bored seeing me naked, getting fucked by me, day and night…… and

Jaya: And What…? Why do you always have to say day and night after every line…… That should done only in the night….. Day time is for work….

Stranger: Dumb women….. it is not called “that” …. It is called sex and sex can be done any time, you have not done it, so you don’t know….. Just Imagine…. You are in a lonely place with nobody around….. Only you and me, both naked….. Your pussy is wet, my dick is long and hard…. Will you see day and night or will you just get fucked….?

Jaya: May be in a lonely place, I may…..

Stranger: You are in your room or where?

Jaya: In my room only……where else will I be?

Stranger: Then its lonely place only no….. you can do whatever you want….. you can be naked, you can finger yourself, and if you have mood, you can call me also…. I will do the needful…..

Jaya: Very smart….. You are so desperate from now only….. I don’t know what you will do when we meet…… You will eat me only….

Stranger: oooo….aaahhhhh, I can’t wait to meet you….. I will fuck you so hard…. You will want more from me…… I will surely eat you….

Jaya: Where and how you will, morning to afternoon I am school, from afternoon I am at home….. How you will…..

Jaya could not complete the sentence…..she was still stammering….

Stranger: How I will fuck you; I can fuck you after school? That you leave it to me….. How I do it is my problem….., if you give me a chance, I will fuck you in your school only someday, in your house in your own room, on your apartment terrace….. there are a lots of places…..

Jaya: You will in my school….. you can’t….

Stranger: Challenge?

Jaya: But how you will and that too in school……? Impossible…..

Stranger: That you leave it to me….

Jaya: Never, if any one sees me…. I will be finished, my respect, everything will be finished….. no need for any challenge…. Please do anything but not in the school or my home…

Stranger: OK…. Let’s do one thing…., if someone catches us, you can put a bang case on me….. if we don’t get caught, then what you will give me?

Jaya: Challenge….. I will do whatever you want….. but are you sure, if we get caught…?

Stranger: I told you, I case we get caught, then you can put a bang case on me….. that way, your respect, and everything will be normal….. OK….

Jaya: Never, I can never put you in trouble, you are doing so much for me, I can never put you in trouble…..

Stranger: That is my problem, you leave it to me….., I am also not interested in going to jail…. So I will protect myself, but I promise, nothing will happen to you….. Trust me…., You trust me?

Jaya: ooook…… I trust you….. but why you want to do in school, we can go somewhere else no…..

Stranger: I don’t think you still trust me…..

Jaya: No.. No., why do you say that, I trust you….., really….

Stranger: If you trust me, you will believe me…. But you are still not talking to me freely…..

Jaya: What I can do to tell you, I Trust you, I am talking to you…. I removed my clothes because you told me…. What else should I do? Tell me……

Stranger: Do a video call……

Jaya: No…. no… pls…, tomorrow you will see me no….. pls….

Stranger: See, I told you don’t trust me, tomorrow you will say something else and go home…. Are you scared; I will do something to you?

Jaya: No….. but actually yes…., I am still little scared…. But I trust you….

Stranger: Ok, do one thing….. you have handkerchief?

Jaya: Yes, I have…. Why?

Stranger: Cover your face and do video call, you can show your face when you start trusting me…

Jaya scolded herself, he was such a gentleman…. He was thinking so much about her safety and privacy…..

Jaya: No, I trust you…. I will do a video call now…. no kerchief needed….. but promise me, you will not hurt my feelings….., please I request you…..

Stranger: I will never even think of doing anything like that….. you are scared because you don’t know me, but very soon you will come to know who I am and then you will feel more relaxed….. I promise, you please don’t worry…..

Jaya: ok….. I will go to bathroom and do a video call….. one min….

Stranger: Don’t make me wait long…. My dick is hard for you darling….. come soon, please….

Jaya: Dirty fellow…. Wait I am coming.

Jaya disconnected the call, She, actually did not go to the washroom, she opened the door of her room, to see if Mani and FIL were sleeping…. Just to make sure, she was safe….

She removed her nightie, took off her bra and panties….. she was shivering, she was desperate to do whatever the stranger instructed to do…..

She picked up the phone and with shivering hands pressed the video call button….. He immediately picked up the call……

Stranger: Hello darling…… hey…. where are you…?

Jaya made a video call….. but was so shy, she did not show herself on camera…. She focused the camera to her face…..

Jaya: plsss….. see me tomorrow….plsss….. I am shy…..

Stranger: Please darling…… This is not fair….. Please darling……

Jaya: Pleeeease……. Try to understand….. tomorrow you can see me…. Tomorrow I will not stop you……

Stranger: Tomorrow it will be more difficult for you darling….. you have to get comfortable with your nakedness…. Till then you will keep feeling shame…. Think about it……

Jaya: OK….. errrrr….. you are very stubborn…..

Jaya slowly started taking the phone away from her…… The stranger waited with baited breath to get a clear view of Jaya….. for the first time, a clear naked view of Jaya……in a fully lit room….

The camera captured Jaya’s bare neck….. her Mangalsutra (an auspicious thread tied as a symbol to unite two souls during marriage) Gradually her bare shoulders  The top part of her nude boobs started getting visible…… next her cleavage….

The stranger did not even blink…… it was like as if he would jump into the phone and eat her right away…..

She took her hands slightly more away from herself….. her dark black areola was visible…..

Stranger: Faster darling…. Show me your boobs….. darling…. Don’t make me wait….. please show fast…

Jaya had her eyes closed….. she was dying of shame…. She was about the expose her naked body for the first time in life….. A body which even her husband had not seen…..

Jaya extended her hand fully and exposed her full frontal nudity to this stranger who was 2 days old in her life…..

The Stanger was having a time of his lifetime….. A women for whom he was a nobody, she was exposing her naked body to him….. He kept looking at her…..

Jaya had her eyes still closed so tightly…. She was just not able to open her eyes…. Her heart beating was so high….. she could hear the sounds of her own heartbeat…..

Stranger: Look at yourself darling….., look how beautiful you are….,

Jaya slowly opened her eyes….. her eyes were full of tears……. She was exited, she was happy….. someone for the first time had said something nice about her body….. someone was telling her to like herself, love herself…..

Stranger: Darling…. How are you feeling?

Jaya: I don’t know….. I am feeling something is happening…… something nice is happening to me….

Stranger: Everything nice will happen to you darling…… everything will be nice……

Jaya looked at his erect long and hard dick….. she had turned her face away last time….. but this time, she kept looking at it…… Her mouth started watering….. The stranger saw this…..

Stranger: How is it Jaya…… do you like it…..

Jaya did not answer….. she had not seen her husband’s dick till date, and here she was seeing a stranger’s dick…. Long, hard and erect….. ready to rip her pussy……

He asked again……

Stranger: How is it Jaya…… do you like it…..

Jaya: It’s nice…..

Stranger: Bigger than your husband’s…..

Jaya: I don’t know…. I never seen his….

Stranger: I know that…. But at least you can guess the size….. is my dick bigger then?

Jaya: Its bigger…..

Stranger: You want it Jaya? You want my dick….

Jaya: hmmmm……

Stranger: what hmmmm….. say it darling….. say it please…..

Jaya: yesss…. I want it……

Stranger: What you want darling…. Say it….. say it please…. I want to hear it from your mouth…..

Jaya: Please don’t tease me….. plss……… I want it…… I want yours….. I can’t bear it any more…..

Stranger: I will give what ever your want….. I will give you everything you want…. Every pleasure…. Every joy… every enjoyment… but I want to hear it from you…… say it darling…. Say it please……

Jaya: errrr……. I waaant your dddddickkk…..

Stranger It’s all yours darling….. I am all yours, my dick is all yours…… anytime, anywhere….. Get ready for my dick in you pussy……
Are you ready darling……?

Jaya: Jaya: yessss……. I am ready….. do what you want….. aaahhhaaaa…..

Stranger: I will fuck you, I can’t wait anymore….. Don’t go to school tomorrow …… you just agree… I will take you for a long picnic and fuck you day and night….. I will not allow you to wear clothes... never…….

Jaya: sssss…….. and what you will do…… sssss…..

Stranger: I will make you shameless….. complete shameless…. I keep you nude….. you will stop wearing clothes in some days…… tell me you become shameless for me darling…..

Jaya: aaahhhaaaa….. That you already made me…. Evvveeeennn my husssbandd ahhhhh haass not seeenn me nakeed aaaahhhh youaaahhhhaa areee theee first man…….

Stranger: What I made you darling…..

Jaya: aaahhhaaaa….. you already made me shameless…… I am naked in front of a man first time…..

Stranger: I am so lucky darling…. I am the first man who has seen you naked…. I am so lucky……

Jaya: Stop it…..plssss…….. stop it….. I cant control…..

Stranger: I will make you addicted to dick….. Don’t control….. you will always want a dick in you pussy….. I will make you stop wearing clothes….. in school also, in your building also…… anywhere you will be always naked….. I will make you complete shameless….. you will stop wearing clothes….. you are ready to become shameless…….

Jaya: I…..I…. aaahhhaaaa….. I will become….. aaahhhaaaa….. aaahhhaaaa….. aaahhhaaaa….. I am hhhhhaaaaaa…. I am…..

Stranger: Cum darling…. Cum for me….. cum for yourself….. cum darling, cum hard…..

Jaya: ahaaaaa errrrr……… ahaaaaa errrrr……… aaaaaaa….. I ammmmmm I ammmmmm….. cummmmmmingggggggggg…… ahaaaaa errrrr……… ahaaaaa errrrr

Jaya had another wonderful orgasm….. and one of the most powerful….. more powerful than the previous two…..

She was breathing heavily…. Her boobs went up and down…..

The stranger also had an orgasm so heavy…. Even he was breathing heavily…..

Jaya opened her eyes and stared at the stranger…… she was now no longer shy….. she smiled at him…. She was so happy; she could not speak……

Stranger: Darling….. how was it?

Jaya did not attempt to cover herself…. She coolly looked into the camera….. her eyes were still filled with lust…..

Jaya: It waaaaaaaas ahhhaaaaa wonderful…… I don’t know what all you will do to me after I meet you….. you are as it is so deeeeeemanding….. so commanding……

Stranger: Don’t worry darling….. I know how much you have enjoyed these 2 days….. I will make sure, you will be so happy….. that you have never been in life…..

Jaya: Thank you so much…. Daaaarliiing….

Jaya stammered in saying darling…. She for the first time said it herself…. The stranger had not asked her to call him darling…..

Stranger: You….. You…. Called me darling…… I am so happy….. Thank You darling….. Thank you…..

Jaya kept on looking at him, he was extremely happy…. He had so much glow in his eyes…. She had never seen that in any man till date….

Stranger: I can’t wait anymore….. I need to fuck you….. tomorrow itself…. I can’t wait anymore…… I am happy that you started trusting me….. You are ready no darling….. ready to get fucked…. Ready for a real experience of sex…..

Jaya: But tomorrow how, when…. I will be in school….. And after school, I need to come back home…. FIL’s flight is the day after tomorrow….. still lot of packing is there…..

Stranger: I don’t know all that….. Tomorrow after your first period is over by 9:00AM, I will call you, come out of school and I will take you out…..

Jaya: I am surprised, how do know so much about me…. Are you some detective or what….?

Stranger: I will tell you darling….. why so much hurry….. I will tell my darling everything….. Have a little patience….

Jaya: See, I am trusting you…. Please don’t break my trust….. else my respect, my career, my family everything will get spoiled….. please promise me you will not break my trust…..

Stranger: Nothing will happen to you or your respect….. Trust me darling….. Your respect is my respect…..

Jaya: I trust you….., I will wait for your call…..

Stranger: so, its final, tomorrow I will call you…. Bye, Good Night darling…..

Jaya: Good Night darling….. (Jaya said it confidently this time…..)

Both disconnected their phones…. Jaya kept her phone to charge and went to sleep…. She slept peacefully…..

Her dreams, her loneliness all were about the end after tomorrows meeting….. She hoped to start a new life..... she prepared herself to explore and expreience everything new.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who was this stranger?

How did he get so much information about Jaya and form whom?

Who was the Peeping TOM…? Who was sneaking a look at Jaya’s dirty acts….?

How will she handle her life going forward from being with the stranger and Mani at home....

All This and more in the next Update……

Please do share your views and comments.......

its going nice and erotic........ pls keep the stranger her student of 16-18 years age...... and if possible keep romance..... intimacy...... dirty sex but situational...... and at different places..... seduction of her...... and..... keep her one guy women..... not show her slut of everyone as story progesssss..... don, t mind..... if u nit like suggeations....... its going nice but if possible..... pls add these suggestions too......young age student of her vl ad more pleasure..... eroticness to the story...... story is urs..... if u don, t like my ideas u san go ur way..... but don, t mnd....... thanks.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by komalkh - 19-07-2021, 05:46 PM