Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - Sixteen

Desai had once again unmasked his real face. I knew he had been trying to fake a changed soul who could respect me and Meera as a couple.

He had ended the phone call without waiting for my response, leaving me disappointed as well as angry. Disappointed, because I was denied a chance to laugh at him. I wanted to laugh louder enough to convey that I hadn’t believed a word he spoke. Angry, that he had the guts to tell me my wife was a whore in bed with him. He hadn’t used the exact words but it was the implied.
 I wished if he had done the blabbering in person so that I could have jumped on him and thrashed him black and blue.
 Bastard! How dare is he?
 I couldn't believe I let him say those things to me.
I stood at the balcony taking long breaths to control myself. I didn't want Meera to know about this. But I soon found myself tied to the thoughts he had seeded in my head.
"Do you remember how Ananya returned to me after I fucked her for the first time in the sugarcane farm?"
I hadn't forgotten how Ananya had returned to him after the first time and how she had become his slut since then. The only reason for Ananya's fall to that low was Desai's hunger for her married pussy. In his quest to keep his dick happy he had even turned her husband a willing cuckold and a pimp.
"Like that, every other woman in my life have returned."
Desai's words echoed in my head. It delivered a fatal blow to my confidence every time I remembered his voice. I had seen him with Dr Maithrei in a public place, and I was aware that he had been sleeping with her regularly. Maithrei and Ananya were the known examples to prove the very fact he told about women in his life.
“And Meera will also do the same.”
The odds were in favour of his statement.
No. It won't happen. I shook my head in denial. It is just his dream. It will remain just a dream.

I spent an hour on the balcony, burning myself with the thoughts until Meera asked me if I wasn't in the mood to sleep. I went to bed and Meera was smiling at me. Her shining eyes told me that she was ready.
I didn’t know what to do. I climbed onto the bed which suddenly felt like a mountain. Meera straightaway hugged me.
"What happened, my sweetheart?" She asked.
Looking at her bright face I felt compelled to hide my worries.
"Nothing, baby," I smiled.
Meera smiled and her arm tightened around me.
"Turn to me," she said and pulled me closer. I turned to her and she kissed me. Her warm lips engulfed mine and she darted her tongue into my mouth. Her hand was moving down and just before she could touch my dick I stopped her. There was absolutely no movement down there and I was slightly embarrassed about it.
"What happened?" Meera asked again.
"I'm not ready. I think I'm not ready."
"Why?"
"I don't know. Maybe I've got some problem. It's gone dead since this morning. I think I'll have to see a doctor," I said with a cheeky smile.
Meera looked into my eyes for a moment.
"Oh really?"
I saw a pang of playfulness in the corner of her eyes.
"Don't worry. Your doctor is here."
Next moment her palm was over my limp dick. But as it always did, her touch made it wake up.
"Mmm... You're right. This dude is dying."
She smiled and pulled down my pants. She touched me with her bare hands and that simply made it grow.
"Don't worry, baby. Your doctor is here."
Meera smiled again and moved her head towards my waist. I knew what was coming.
She was going to consume me.
"When I fucked your lovely Meera that night, it was she who grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy."
Desai's voice came back to my head as Meera grabbed my semi-hard dick and guided it into her mouth. I was taken aback by the memory but my dick was completely beyond my control as it grew harder. I gasped helplessly.
It was nothing like I thought the night would end.
I was still frustrated by Desai's open challenge and his claim of slutty behaviour from my wife, and I was expecting me to stay anguished. I wanted time to get over it. I wanted time to defend my wife and mentally come on top of Desai. But I was being denied time by none other than Meera. She had taken complete control over my body and I was left with no other option than to surrender.
There was no shame in that, anyway.
Meera had begun to bob her head slowly. She caressed my balls and licked under my erection. Her hair was let loose to fall around her head in a circle and it denied me proper view. I tried pulling her top and she quickly removed it over her head. I ran my fingers over her bra strap as she began to suck me again. Her flawless shoulder skin was a marvel to look at.
There was no stopping and thought I would hurt her lips. However, when she stopped after the long session, her complaint was about rather neck pain.
"Move it yourself, Krish." She asked me.
It was a rare invitation. It was an invitation to fuck her mouth. She wasn't done with the taste of my dick. I helped myself by turning to my left and she lied by my side and guided my dick again into her mouth. I moved it back and forth. I held behind her head and began to fuck properly and out of sheer lust I drove it deep into her throat. But my mind again wandered into the unwanted places as I remembered Desai's words about how she was in bed with him.
"She wanted me to give it deep into her. I'm damn sure she wouldn't have forgotten it. And she's going to come back to me."
I felt tired suddenly, feeling my energy to move my body becoming weaker.
"Oh my God, I'm tired." I blurted as a sense of failure grappled my mind. 
How on earth I can tell you why I'm not enjoying this, baby?
Meera sensed my tiredness and stopped me, but she didn't pull me out of her mouth. She rather moved back and pulled my waist along. I had to go up over her and bring my waist exactly above her face. She wanted me to go on.
What are you making me do, Meera?
Supporting my body weight on my knees that were placed on either side of her breasts I let my dick disappear into her mouth while she held her lips tight around it. My dick had still not reached its full-grown size. But in a few moments, I was again fucking her mouth. In my mind, I felt an urge to push her to her limit, by making her feel pain in the back of her throat, or feel choked, but I couldn't do either of it. It was either because she was ready for anything or because I was simply incapable of hurting her.
With my mind being pulled apart I knew the night was going to be a disappointment for me. And it ended as one when I came abruptly. But Meera did me a favour by swallowing it all without showing even a slight bit of repulsion.
"You are my wonder." I grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her as soon as she removed my dick from her mouth, and she readily darted her tongue into my mouth.
We kissed long despite me feeling like I was tasting my own cum from her mouth. I felt it like some sort of redemption for not living up to her expectation, whatever it may be.
I was tired, but the way she kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth made me realise she was not done. It was justified too.
A minute later I found myself pulling her pants down and burying my mouth deep into her pussy. She was wet and I tried hard to turn it dry. But the more I licked the moister she became. Luckily I wasn't tired of it. I pushed my tongue deeper and harder to gift her the pleasure of penetration, and she came hard with a loud moan in the end.
"You are so good, baby." She said, breathing hard. "You are so good with your tongue. No one can beat you in this. Oh my god!"
I was sure she was just blabbering out of pleasure. Otherwise, it very well meant that there were men could beat me in other stuff.
Meera slept soon after that but I found it hard to find sleep.
That night was indeed very long.

The next morning I slept until the sun was out and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
It was Desai.
"I am sorry, Krish. I am very sorry."
The moment I heard his words, I felt a pang of relief, no matter what he was going to say next. "I need to see you right now. I want to apologise right now. Last night I was drunk and I just wanted to piss you off. I did not mean anything I said. I know you wouldn't believe me like that because my words were so harsh. I don't fucking remember...forget it. Can you come over, or give me an hour; I'll be in your place. I want to meet you right now."
He went on until I decided without much thinking.
"I am coming to your place."
I said.
The bastard had realised his place. He knows he can't afford to piss me off. Because I knew he wanted to keep his dream alive. 

That morning I had breakfast with Meera with a sense of fulfilment. I was going to meet Desai and he was going to confess that he was lying. All that he spoke of my wife were lies. He was going to admit that all of it was part of his dream.
It was him who pushed her onto the dining table and shoved his dick into her. It was him who spread her legs and guided that dirty piece of meat into her. It was him who got my wife drunk and weak.

One and a half hours later when I reached Desai's house, there was another car parked outside his garage. I felt a pang of disappointment because the presence of an unexpected visitor would make an open confession from Desai unlikely. I wanted him to open his heart and say he did not mean anything he said.
I was such an idiot.

Desai answered the door himself and I quickly realised there was no one else behind him. There is no unexpected visitor. I thought.
However, his slightly sweaty neck reminded me of an old day. The day when he opened the door and led me to his bedroom to show me Ananya sleeping in his bed.
What a day it was. I thought as the image of Ananya's naked body under the blanket reappeared from my memory. It had given me the shock of life.
"You were working out," I said quickly.
"Yeah," he shook his head. "You can say that."
"Last time when you opened your door like this, I mean the sweaty look, a woman was sleeping in your bed," I said, almost intentionally trying to make him remember that he no longer have the luxury to sleep with that woman.
"There is a woman, still in there," Desai replied automatically.
I was stunned. "What do you mean?"
I was already thinking about the worst scenario of Ananya emerging from his bedroom again.
"No, No." Desai patted me on the shoulder with a smile before leading me to the hall. "Don't worry. It's not Ananya. I am not that smart. She's a gone girl for me."
"Whoever it is," I said, pretending to be unconcerned about the woman in his bed. "But you said you won’t sleep with any woman until you sleep with my wife, didn't you?"
"I lied." Desai gestured me to sit on the large sofa. "I called you this morning to undo my lie and to apologise. I spoke too much last night."
I sat on the sofa and looked him in the eye. "You did."
"You know my intention wasn't to threaten you. I was trying to vent out my frustration. Why don't we have a drink and then talk?"
Desai suggested. I stopped him.
"I don't want to drink in the morning, Desai."
"I insist, Krish. I will need a drink. I haven't apologised to anyone in a while. I didn't need to. It's a tough task."
He didn't wait for my response as he brought a bottle of scotch and two glasses. I waited silently as he served it with ice cubes. I felt like I deserved a drink anyway. It felt like being equal to him in every sense. He was not the dominating personality that I've known in the past. Perhaps it was time I stopped to be wary of him, I thought.
"I'm trying to please you. Can't you see?" Desai asked me as we toasted with a minimal gesture. I laughed a little.
"Why do you think you need to do it?"
"Because I pissed you off. You've been in my place but as far as I remember, you had it under control."
"What happened to you? Because I had already fucked Ananya?"
I chose to speak openly as I wanted to convey that I had stopped being wary of him.
"No. Because you made her believe that she needed to be saved from me."
"She needed saving. She was in pain."
"You are such an ass hole, Krish. I felt like a fool when I learnt about your hand on her decision. You know I never thought she would stay with me forever. But I thought she would leave only when I let her. I couldn't digest being outplayed like this. I was really angry yesterday."
"What happened now?"
I was now enjoying the conversation.
"When I woke up I thought why should I be angry? It's her choice to leave. It's her choice to work for me or another boss. I think I can still see her if I wanted to. But if she doesn’t like me, there is nothing I can do. Because I do these things only with the woman’s consent. I am not a man who gets what I want by any means. You know that better than anyone already. You know how much I wanted Meera to come back to me. But she didn’t. And I have accepted that it's okay."
I heard the sound of his bedroom door opening. I turned my head with curiosity. A moment later, a woman emerged from the room. It was Dr Maithrei.
She was properly dressed but I could see the wrinkles on her top. I could see that those wrinkles were anew. I could see her hair was slightly dishevelled. I could see much more.
I had an instant erection as I looked on.
She was embarrassed as she recognised me.
"Morning, Maithrei," Desai greeted her and her reply was a sharp gaze. There was anger. Her cover was blown.
"Don't need to look at me like that, sweetheart. This is my friend, the best one. You know him."
Desai talked without of hint of concern about her privacy.
"I know him," Maithrei said. I tried to smile at her and failed.
Desai invited her to join us. Maithrei refused.
"I gotta go."
"Oh, you said you have a lunch to attend, with your hubby; I forgot." Desai smiled. Maithrei's face reddened further.
She looked at me awkwardly. My look at her wasn’t any different. We didn’t speak a word to each other but we both knew we were out of place.
I nodded at her after a long stare.
"I am sorry about it. He's such a jerk who needs saving, but we can't help. You should leave now, doctor."
Maithrei smiled at me in response. She turned to Desai to make an angry face that would have looked cute on another occasion.
She didn’t stay longer. I would hear the sound of her car starting soon after.

I turned to Desai.
"Why do you have to do this?"
"I told you I wouldn't sleep with any woman until I slept with Meera. I didn't want to believe it myself. So I invited her for breakfast and I banged her."
"But why the hell did you show it off to me? She's insulted."
"No, she’s okay.” Desai shook his head sideways. “I wanted to show you too that I didn't mean shit when I said shit yesterday. I promise you I didn't mean anything I said."
I was breathing easier now.
“You know I was disappointed when I learnt that Ananya had a past with you. I was outsmarted by you guys. But I was able to move on. I was changed after that. I have my reason to say why, and I have changed into a man of passion. I was learning new things but when I learnt you and Ananya worked together to make me a complete fool, I couldn’t control my anger.” Desai took a break to take a sip from his glass and went on. “A lot of things came to my mind. I mean I've been friends with you for a while. I've been helping Ananya and Sam. I don't know if you're aware but I've just gifted them the ownership of a brand new apartment. But Ananya kept me in dark during her decision to move on. I was wondering what happened. Things were going on smoothly."
“We feared you wouldn’t let her go if we told you.”
I said.
“I figured it out,” Desai shook his head. “I figured it out this morning. You did the right thing not telling me.”
I was wondering when he would start talking about the other things. The things he told me about my wife.
On the other hand, Desai was curious to know about my past with Ananya. He asked me about it.
“Didn’t you ask Ananya about it?”
I asked.
Desai smiled. “I was more curious about how you were in bed. She said you were wonderful and honestly I was surprised.”
“Why? You didn’t expect me to be good?”
“Not like that. I didn’t expect her to tell me in my face that you fuck better than me.”
I felt good for a moment.
“I didn’t expect it either.” I retorted.
"Does Meera know?"
"Yes," I said.
Desai was expectedly surprised.
"And she's okay with that?"
"It happened when we weren't on good terms. There was a period when we were kinda separated."
"Yeah... I know. That's when I..."
Desai stopped abruptly.
"Yeah, that's when you banged her."
I said blatantly.
"Are you still hurt by that?"
"I don't know. Maybe I don't want to believe I have been hurt. I don't like to think Meera cheated on me because she wasn't with me when it happened. She was single and she  was free to make her own choice."
"Like you did with Ananya."
I nodded.
"You know I was slightly offended when Ananya told me about you and how impressive you were. But I was convinced by one thing she said. That quality is above quantity. I'm a businessman, it's very easy to get it. Another reason to envy you."
I felt good while listening to him.
"She didn't tell me why it ended." He added.
"It ended when Meera came back."
"But I see Ananya still got a place in your heart."
"You are getting confused about it. There's nothing like that. We've moved on, long ago. We're just friends now."
"When you have a wife like Meera, why would you think of another one, right?"
"When you have women like Maithrei to sleep with, why is it so tough to leave Ananya?"
"It would have been easy to move on. But when she told me about her past with you... I like to be very honest with you, Krish; the things between me and Ananya rose to another level. I had never been attracted to her like that. I thought I was another man inside. I like to fuck women very hard and non-stop. But there's so much to do beyond that. She was happy with me. She moans every time I fuck her. But there's so much to do beyond that too. I was getting it. Maithrei can't get me that."
"So you are gonna put your eyes on my wife again?"
Desai sighed.
"She's a gone opportunity for me. You know that, don't you?"
"But you never quit. I know that too."
"I can only dream. I do dream a lot. Don't you dream about other women?"
I laughed, without replying.
"You were aroused when you saw Maithrei. I saw it." He said.
I pretended to be nonchalant. "She's a fine woman. But it doesn't mean I'd dream about her."
"Because you are not desperate. You are wealthier than me in that regard."
"You are wealthier too. But I'd be more comfortable if you chose to be cool about Meera. Why do you often come up with statements that are intended to hurt my feelings about her? You don't think twice before being judgemental about her. Do you think your lies can make me lose faith in her?"
"I didn't lie to you, Krish. I just made some threats that I've already withdrawn."
"No, you made a few statements about Meera, if I remember. I do remember because it's unforgettable. You said it was Meera who grabbed your thing and had it in her. You said she wanted you to do it. Have you forgotten your own words?"
"No, I haven't forgotten, Krish. But you have to believe me, I am still firm on those..."
"This is where our friendship falls apart, Desai," I said firmly.
"I know but that's the truth."
"You had forced upon her, admit it."
My voice rose slightly.
"Calm down, Krish. I beg you to calm down. I know you can clarify from Meera but I suppose she hasn't told you everything. Yes, I had forced upon her, but not the way she might have told you. The sex was completely consensual. You can talk to her. Perhaps she won't like to talk about it, but you are a clever husband. You can get clues about it."
"Clues about the size of your dick. Clues about how impressive you were, right? Well, I am not going to ask for it." I stated.
"You are not as angry as you pretend, Krish. You are way smarter than the regular husbands. It is quite natural for a husband to feel devastated when he comes to know about his cheating wife. It's a shitty feeling I can understand. But there is another funny thing about a husband who has come to know that his wife had been fucked by another man. He will fuck her harder than ever after that. That's how the male psyche works. He will find it hard to resist the urge to prove his manliness, his worth to her. I have experienced it. The night Ananya had sex with my friend Sujoy, the night she told me that she had slept with you already, I felt betrayed at first. I have been bossy to you a couple of times in her matter. But suddenly I came to knew you were already her boss. Believe me, I felt inferior to you. And what did it do to me? It urged me to prove my worthiness to her. I fucked her harder and longer than ever. It was special, both the nights. The better one was when she told me about you. Ananya told me I was a changed man that night. I asked her about the night when her Sam came to know about her affair with me. She said Sam cried a lot but nevertheless he fucked her brains out. It taught me one thing. This all fucking pride that a husband carries about his chaste wife is fake. He doesn't actually care what happened to his wife because he knows it is practically irreversible. He is rather worried about what happens to his authority in bed. He is worried if his wife is more satisfied by another man. In my opinion, there are two types of husbands in this world, Krish. One, who looks at his wife with pure hatred after she fucked another man. Two, who gets the itch to fuck her brains out so that his authority as her man is re-established. The first one will part ways with his wife. The second one forgives and lets the woman stay. The first one is a fool because he accepts that he's a loser. The second one is the smart one. His life can only improve because he gets more power than his wife in the marriage after that. He would fuck his wife like never before and she can only be grateful to him for letting her continue to be his wife. She will be grateful for him to fuck her again.
The first one thinks he made a dignified decision to abandon his cheating wife, but in effect, he will be admitting that he didn't deserve his wife in the first place. His decision to give up can be changed if you offer him money or compensation. But the smart husband is the one who can't be bought with such things. I can see you are the second one but you are taking time to realise it.”
I could relate to every word he spoke but I did not want to admit it.
“You are trying to brainwash me,” I said.
“How can I make you believe me? I don’t know. Suggest me a solution.”
“Tell me about the night.”
“Meera must have told you and made you believe her version. Why would you believe mine?”
“Tell me your version. I will know when you’re lying.”
“I won’t lie.”
“Good then.”
“First thing I want to tell you about my sex with Meera is that it happened without much effort from my side. Can you believe it?”
“It’s your version. Go on, I will believe when you are believable.”
The glasses in front of us had become empty. Desai took time to refill them before he spoke again.
“You know I have slept six women after Meera. None of them happened as easy as Meera. I know I don't have the looks and personality to lure women into my bed. I have to work hard for that. You know how it happened with Ananya. Of course, you were there for her, and she was the most difficult woman I have ever slept with. The universal truth goes like, the most difficult thing to achieve becomes the most valued one. In that sense, Ananya is very special to my heart because of the hard work I had done for her. That's the reason I have found pleasure in having sex with her too many times. Whenever I need to inspire me, I'm a businessman who needs inspiration every other day, I bring her to my bed. In other words, your efforts to protect her has been the biggest reason for she had to sleep with me so many times, Krish.”
I was listening with the utmost attention. I cringed at the irony of being the reason for Ananya’s fall. I could not think of anything in my defence.
“I have slept with five women apart from Ananya in the last two years. One is Dr Maithrei, of course. Mridula was among my staff - I slept with her twice before she resigned. Then a photographer, who earned a hot deal for my friend's daughter's wedding. I helped her once and that's it. They both were unmarried but committed women. Then, Rebecca - she wanted me to promote her business. She was married and mature. They all happened to me rather quickly. I don't have the good looks to impress them on the first day, so obviously, it was their professional need that made them sleep with me. For all of them, it was a tough decision to do it. But Meera was an exception. I was attracted to her like any man out there. But she happened to me like the easiest one. I only had to try once, and she followed me to my flat. It was a miracle. I have no shame to call that it was sheer luck. It's been two years, dude. It took me two fucking years to earn a genuine smile from her. If I had a penny for every time I thought of her, then my wealth would have been doubled by now. Her determination to deny me even a harmless friendship was supported by you. You have full credit to that.”
He paused a moment to gather more from his memory.
"Initially I knew Meera through a few professional interactions. I couldn't believe it when I came to know she was single. I made a couple of proposals. You know what I mean, like coffee, lunch and all. But she was not open. That night, when I saw her going to the bar near The Square I thought she must be seeing someone. So I followed her, purely out of curiosity to know who the lucky chap was. But she was alone. The bar was noisy with song-and-dance-type people but she was not interested in that. That's when I decided to approach her. She was visibly depressed. Her friend hadn't shown up. Luckily she didn't turn me down. She smiled when I said I could help her from the embarrassment of random guys trying to hit on her. We talked a bit and she allowed me to buy her drinks. You know there are some fancy wooden huts outside the dance floor where the young chaps take their girls during desperate hours. At some point, she thought I was trying to take her to the huts. I thought it's funny because a businessman like me will never do hanky-panky in a public place no matter how dark the place is.”
Desai’s telling of the night was so far in sync with what Meera had told me long ago. Perhaps I was unconsciously expecting him to make up things, and for the realisation that he would be honest, my heartbeats were beginning to rise.
Desai went on.
“We were unable to enjoy the conversation because of the loud music. So I invited her to my flat. I didn't tell her about the place but she followed me. Even I was surprised when she agreed. The moment she got into my car, I was sure as hell that I was going to bang this woman, no offence, please. I am just talking about my true feelings here. We are good to go that way, aren't we?"
I nodded. My heartbeats peaked when he said 'I was going to bang this woman'. I took a sip from the scotch in the hope of neutralising it.
"You've seen my flat. It is hardly a thirty-minute drive from The Square. If you believe me, I was carrying the hardest erection in my pants throughout the drive. Only the devil knows how I waited until we reached my flat. I just closed the door and kissed her right away. I should have been ashamed of this but I was totally consumed by lust. She was indeed taken by surprise and she tried to resist. But it wasn't strong enough to convince me that she wasn't ready. She was ready. The taste of her lips, the sound of her breathing, the smell of her skin, and the way she opened her mouth - everything told me that she was ready. I was drugged by that feeling. I know you would be totally in agreement if I said she's the most beautiful woman I've ever got a chance to have sex with. My response was accordingly crazy. I was quick to remove her dress, unzipping it from behind and pulling it off her shoulders. She was a bit offended by my action but I handled her, just. I was so hungry to see her without clothes. I took off her bra too, and I was blown away when I noticed one thing. Her nipples were hard. She wanted it more than I thought."
“Wow. Just the way I imagined.”
I remembered his words, as quoted by Meera long back to me. But Meera hadn't told me how her body was responding to Desai's attack.
Desai licked his thick lips as if savouring the memory. I held my breath as he went on.
"I sucked her nipples. I sucked her whole breasts with my mouth open as wide as I could. I bit her nipples and she cried out of pain. I thought I would apologise later and went down, licking her soft skin. I pulled her panty down and there she was in the complete stunning glory of herself. Her pussy was pure, with a fragrance I had never dreamt of. For once, I did not know what to do. I just knelt in front of her. She was a goddess. If she had slapped me, I wouldn't have been offended. I would have kissed her hands. If she had kicked me, I would have licked her feet. It's crazy to think like that. I was insane. Her pussy was shaved and you know, I saw it clearly; she was wet. There was honey inside her. And I was the thirstiest man there. I lifted her one leg and pushed my mouth into her pussy. The taste was purely magical. I gave a lick and she moaned. I told her that she was wet and she was embarrassed. If she had been trying to stop me until then, it meant nothing but a pretence. I licked her. Or I can say I ate her pussy like a dog who's been starving since the previous morning. I tried to chew her pussy lips and Meera simply cried out of pleasure. It was unbelievable. She was a woman I could otherwise only dream about and she was unable to stay on her feet. I moved my head back and forth, almost trying to fuck her with my tongue. It was a great pleasure for both of us. She was grabbing my head and pulling me closer. That was some real transformation from a woman who were upset because her friend hadn't shown up at a bar to the version of herself grabbing me by the hair and make me lick her pussy. I knew she was married and I suddenly knew why she told me she was single. I knew what she was missing. I didn't know you and so my thought process was accordingly outlandish. You can understand, can't you?"
I nodded again, despite not giving a shit about understanding. For once I wanted him to stop. Not because I was done hearing how he had conquered my wife. But for I had started believing how he had achieved that.
"I was sure she was craving for some real fun. I took her inside, I actually carried her myself like a queen - she had become my queen by then. I went to the dining hall, and let her sit on the dining table. It was quite a sight. She was completely naked from her head to toes, just waiting to be fucked by me. I was way excited to undress myself, and my dick stood parallel to the ground the moment I freed it. I saw how she was staring at it. My immediate feeling was pride. She was not just looking. She was simply in awe. I have never given a woman a chance to stare at my dick like that until then. Meera taught me one thing that day. That I wasn't totally ugly."
Desai grinned at his own remark. I didn't smile. I was remembering Meera had told me about how the sight of his monster dreaded her.
But why didn’t she tell me she had stared at it without blinking?
"My dick was not wet enough as my underwear had wiped all the precum," Desai went on. "So I made her spit into my palm and lubricated myself. When I moved closer, Meera opened her legs. I lay her on her back on the table and split her legs further. And then I slowly pushed it. Oh man, you are a regular to do it. You won't realise the feeling. Maybe you would have felt it when you fucked Ananya for the first time. But Ananya can't be Meera. When I pushed this thing straight into her..." Desai put his palm over his crotch as he spoke. "...The feeling of me entering her pussy, oh that still makes me rock hard. She was so tight like a virgin girl.  She let out a loud noise. I blabbered something about how great I felt and I fucked her. Oh, God!"
Desai moved his palm to adjust his crotch. I could see he was re-living the experience of fucking my wife. I could see how he loved to revisit the memory. I was stunned by the helplessness he expressed in his eyes. It wasn't a man who prided on fucking my wife but rather a man who had surrendered to the pleasure of fucking her. And I couldn’t even breathe properly.
"If I said Meera was enjoying it, it would be an understatement. She was barely unable to stand the joy of it."
Every word Desai used to describe Meera's actions were destroying a belief that Meera had so long been trying to strengthen. Every word Desai spoke dealt a fatal blow to my psyche. But instead of depressing me, it made me curious about what else Desai would reveal. I didn't want him to stop speaking. I didn't want him to skip any parts. I didn't want him to soften his words to comfort me.
"I mauled her breasts and thighs whenever I re-adjusted my pose and every time I restarted she moaned like the first time. She was in heaven. I asked her to confirm and she didn't deny it. Initially, she was crying when my dick was hardly inside her, but then she was able to bury it in her completely; my groin was hitting her hard, but she was comfortable. She not only had the beauty, but she also had the depth to take anything. Of course, you don't need to be told about that, do you?"
As it had become a routine for me, I shook my head. I shook my head too quick that I feared it would betray my urge to hear further.
"And then I came. I came inside her, the most beautiful woman I have ever dreamt of having sex with. She was married but she was absolutely normal about letting another man filling her pussy with his cum. Of course, she would have been on her safe days or she would be well prepared to handle that, but the feeling of filling a married woman's pussy with your sperm is inexplicable. Have you ever cummed inside Ananya?"
I was less prepared to answer that. I was trying to imagine how Meera would have felt when her pussy was filled with Desai's cum.
"It would have felt like rain in the desert for her, wouldn't it?" Desai asked me as if he had read my mind. I suddenly woke up from my imagination.
"What?"
"You are imagining how she would have felt when I shot my cum inside her, aren't you?" Desai asked.
I didn't know what to say.
"It's okay. I can understand. When Ananya told me that you were better than I ever was, the first thing I thought about was the moment you would have cummed inside her. That's the moment sex becomes the great one." Desai poured water into his empty glass as he spoke and took a sip. "You don't mind when I go with details like this, do you?"
"I don’t. Go on. I want to hear it."
I said. I had finally verbalised my urge to hear about it. Desai smiled to acknowledge my confession.
"Well, after that I grabbed her up and kissed her madly. Her lips were softer than twenty minutes ago. I pulled out of her and she was a beautiful mess. I went to the washroom to take a piss and when I opened the door she was waiting there, holding her clothes. She took time to finish a shower and I waited. And then she came out, she looked so refreshing that I immediately felt she would take another round. Of course, she had dressed again. And she smiled at me. The stressed avatar that I found sitting alone in the bar had become a distant memory. I asked her to stay with me for the whole night. I proposed dinner with me, either in my place or a restaurant, wherever she liked. She looked at my face and then at my bed as if evaluating the pleasure of receiving an orgasm in there. And then she decided that she didn't want to leave. I can't remember another moment when my male ego was satisfied like that. She wanted to stay with me. She wanted to fuck again. She wanted my cock to fill her pussy again."
It was exactly the opposite of what Meera had told me. In her version, she had decided to stay as it felt inevitable. And now, the reality was telling me that it was a choice; her choice.
"I called in my servant to bring food for us. He brought food from here. Meera was expecting hotel food, and she was surprised when she saw the homely food. She loved it. You know what the thing is? Before this incident, I had already asked her out a couple of times for coffee and lunch. She had denied it all. Politely, of course, and I had no complaints. And finally, when she had dinner with me for the first time, we were doing it sitting across a table on top of which we had made out an hour ago. I mentioned how I had wished to dine with her and how we were doing it sitting around a table we just made out, and she smiled."
"That's why she decided never to have dinner with you again," I blurted.
"She wasn't offended by the remark," Desai said. "I noticed there was a slight bruise on her lips. I mentioned it and she would blame me. I said I would do it softly after dinner. She smiled. She was already anticipating it."
I sat with bated breath in anticipation of another narration of a deep fucking session of my wife.
"When we finally got back to the bed I found her checking her lips in the mirror. I said I would do it softly this time. She smiled again, and I seized the moment with another kiss. And this time I went soft but it was her who chewed my lips. She opened her mouth to swallow both my lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it too. I said she's got skills to please with her lips. She got my hint; she smiled but she said not now. It wasn't that she wasn't ready to suck my dick. She wanted my dick somewhere else. That's the cleverest form of an invitation to shove my dick into her. I straightaway reached for her panty and pulled it down. She dropped it to her ankle and kicked it away. I hurriedly threw away my tee and trousers too. She was staring at my erection with the same awe again. I didn't want her to wait a second further. I didn't even let her lie down. I lifted her one foot to the bed and pushed my dick into her. She was surprised by my action, but she was wet again. She moaned and slouched forward as her body became weak when I pushed it harder into her. But she took it all.”
I was stunned by the revelation that Desai had fucked her in a standing pose. A few days ago, Meera had invited me to do it the same way. It took me half a moment to realise why she had to try it out after so long. It was the perfect evidence of the fact that she was aroused by the memory of her night with Desai. After the dinner at the restaurant, he had reminded her about that night. And he had managed to awaken her.
My wife was drawn to the old memory. It was my fault to invite Desai to the dinner and let him talk to my wife so intimately.
But I thought you hated him the most. How can a man hated so deeply by you awaken your senses with a few words? Don’t you hate him as much as you claim?
I felt my body being taken over by a familiar sensation. I was being awakened and getting tired at the same time.
“I fucked her hard and deep, and it was again insanely delightful. Her shorter body frame against my bulky one, she appeared to be so happy to be held like an object and pounded hard until she couldn't bear the pleasure. She begged me to take her to the bed. She cried that she wanted to lie down. I asked her what would she do for me if I let her. She said she would do everything I wished."
That was the ultimate surrender of my Meera to this man. She had told me the night with him was pathetic and forgettable. But the truth was that she was so impressed by the brutal power of his sex and vigour that she had promised him 'everything’ he wished.
"In the bed, however, I didn't need to ask her to do anything. I lied on my back and asked her to have me as she pleased. She climbed on top of me and grabbed my dick and guided me into her pussy. I can never forget the feeling of her fingers around my dick though briefly until she guided it into her. She started moving her waist slowly, and she was an expert in pleasing a man. I was simply conquered for a while. I asked her to kiss me. She kept moving even when coming down to kiss me as if she didn't want to stop fucking me. She was not just kissing me, she ran her tongue over my lips like I was her long time sweetheart and she darted her tongue into my mouth. I felt her tongue feeling my teeth and gums. You know my balls have been licked by many women in the past, but the way Meera ran her tongue inside my mouth still remains one of the most intimate things a woman has ever done to me, voluntarily. I couldn't leave the rest to her. My girl was getting tired, so I switched our positions to go on top and fucked her hard. I shot another load, filling her hole with my cum for the second time."
It seemed the only thing Meera had been honest with me was about how she had let Desai cum inside her.
"I had the hope of making Meera cum too. But as I pulled out I realised that she had taken the life out of me. I was so tired. I failed. Meera commented I was sweating a lot. You too must have seen me sweating a lot, even when the ac is on. I asked her if she had a problem with a man’s sweat. She said she likes it when the guy sweats for her. Before falling asleep I asked her how different I was from her husband. She refused to comment, saying something like she was not with her husband, so she didn’t want to speak about you.”
I nodded automatically, almost immediately. My instant acknowledgement was probably an effort to convey that it all happened only because of her separation from me. There was no way I could justify why my wife went so hungry for another man's sweat.
“We were tired after that. Well, I was tired. I slept like that and when I woke up in the early hours of the next morning I was lying in my bed with a blanket on. I was completely nude. Meera was sleeping next to me, under the same blanket. I put my arms around her, obviously checking out places I couldn't resist, and before I knew I was hard. She was inviting me again. I didn't want to turn her down. I turned her to me and kissed her. She woke up and smiled at me. She asked if I didn't want to sleep. I said there is something in me that's not sleeping and needs attention. She reached down and grabbed my dick. Oh man, again that heavenly feeling of her fingers around my thing! I moved between her legs quickly and she guided my dick into her pussy again, as I pushed. She welcomed my kisses again. She moaned into my mouth. I kissed her hard and asked her if I was hurting her. She told me to bleed her lips if I wanted. She was teasing me. I came faster and harder than I could and you know it caused an ache in my dick. That's how it ended."

I had heard of and witnessed many of my wife’s sexual adventures in the past. The only one that hadn’t turned me on was her experience with Desai. Whenever I had thought about it in the past, it always devastated me to an extreme low of myself where my sexual fantasy did not work. Desai was not a factor of excitement, but an agent of destruction. He was there to threaten to destroy my marriage. He was there to steal my wife from me. I feared him from inside of my heart, even when I was confident of physically assaulting him. Desai used to make me so insecure that I could not even tolerate the thought of him smiling at my wife. 
But now, as he was narrating his experience of banging my wife, my body was responding in a way that I would be ashamed of in the days to come.
But I wouldn't realise it until Desai himself pointed it out later.
“A few days later when I met her in the daytime, she tried to avoid me. But I saw a spark in her eyes. She knew who I was and what I could give her. Even though we did not speak a word, there was a silent understanding between us that we were going to do it again. And a few days passed again when I got the chance to ask her out. But this time, the spark was surprisingly gone. She told me no.”
Desai finished the word and looked at me like I had committed a crime.
“She told me no because she was back with you. You were together again, and I was out,” Desai added, without taking his eyes off me.
I nodded, without saying a word.
“After that, I became the most desperate man in town.” Desai joked with a grin. “Look at me now. I am carrying a huge erection now. It’s been the same always, whenever I remembered the night.”
My eyes had descended to his crotch the moment he said it, and I averted my eyes quickly. But I had seen his bulge.

I readjusted my ass on the couch to shake off the distraction. “Great. You had a great night with my wife if you weren’t exaggerating. You had a lucky chance to have sex with her, and you exploited her completely. You’ve done everything a man can do to a woman in bed, in one night. Then why the hell do you want to do it again, Desai?” I asked.
 “I told you it always thrills me to revisit the memory. It would be even better if I had the chance to relive the experience one more time.”
 “One more time.” I forced a quick laugh. “Desai, even if I let you have sex with her one more time, how can I trust you that you wouldn’t long for more?”
Desai spent a moment thinking before he spoke. “That one night with Meera was great stuff. But it wasn't just me but Meera too wanted it that way. But deep inside me I still know she deserved a little more than that. I haven't given her an orgasm despite knowing that she badly needed one from me. I don't want to quit like a loser. That's not me." He paused a second and added, “I am pleased to know you are at least ready to say it like that, 'even if I let you have sex with Meera’. It pleases me a lot, Krish."
“Don’t fancy your chances here, Desai. I’m not amused by your wish.”
I stated as if making my stand clear.
“I'm not intruding on your personal space but I must tell you that you are carrying a hard-on right now. I can see your bulge. There is no shame in that because you can see mine too. We are men. We are aroused when we discuss women.”
I had never been embarrassed like that in a while. I stared at him like I saw a ghost. But the ghost was me. My body was a ghost. I didn’t know how it worked and how mysteriously it had been working against me.
I did not look down. But I knew I was carrying a hard-on. In fact, it was aching, having been in tight confinement for longer than I could remember. I did not speak.
“If you are aroused like this after hearing the true story, then you need to be honest with yourself. Because it’s not your heart but your ego alone is stopping you from letting Meera has the fun. You can tolerate much more, Krish. You can actually enjoy it. You have already proven you can bear it. You can also prove that you can enjoy it.”
“Desai, no.” I shook my head. It was the only thing I could say. The bastard was not letting me think.
“When Sujoy slept with Ananya, I too felt the same way initially. Disturbed, hurt, and devastated. But then I thought, what’s wrong with that? Because it was her choice. I was just letting her have some fun. When I thought a bit liberally, I actually felt more attracted to her. The best sex I had with Ananya was the next day. When she revealed her past to you, I was even more aroused. We men think we can’t live through the insult. Some idiots even take knives in their hands to kill either of the couple or even both to save from the insult. The fact is, we are not just insulted. There are other emotions too, inside us. If that emotion is stronger than the insult, then we must choose wisely. Because what cost us otherwise is a lifelong insult. I was ready to embrace that emotion. That's why I looked forward to helping Ananya sleep with you or Sujoy again.”
"So you expect me to help you do it again with my wife," I smirked. "You're out of your mind, Desai."
"No, I'm not asking you to do that. Fantasies are there, but we have to be practical too."
"Then what are you trying to brainwash me for?"
“I'm not trying to brainwash you, Krish. I know it would be hard to believe your body is behaving this way. Krish, it’s time to stop regretting what happened and start enjoying the feeling. Go home and give your woman the most delicious sex you have ever given to her. Make her cry when you push your hard thing into her. And you can thank me later that I helped you for that.”
"Is that all you want?"
"It doesn't matter what I want, Krish. It's about what you want to do when you know your wife's deep fantasies. She may be deserving more of what you are providing her. I know you're great in bed, there's no doubt about that. But we are not sure if Meera thinks the same way."
I was speechless again. 
Ultimately Desai had come to his point that my wife deserved better than me. I wondered why I wasn't feeling angry.
 Is it that I shared the same belief?
"Come on Desai, what you've just told me is the weirdest stuff a husband can tolerate. If you say a word further about my wife, we wouldn't be friends again. I warn you."
I grunted.
"Just one more thing, Krish. I know you trust your wife and that's why you don't believe me. Then why are you not comfortable with Meera having a simple social interaction like a coffee with me? Do you think Meera will commit a mistake again?"
Now he was trying to manipulate my ego. Well. I laughed inside.
"No, Desai. It's not about what I think. It's rather because Meera doesn't like you. You said you're neither handsome nor charming enough to impress women without using your social power. Maybe Meera too shares the same opinion."
"Did Meera tell you that she hates me?"
"Countless times."
I said it with a sense of vengeance. And I saw his confidence taking a hit, momentarily.
"Then you shouldn't be worrying about me."
He said.
"Yes, I'm not worried about you."
I said and finished my drink.

My head felt heavy when I left Desai's place. He wanted me to stay for lunch. But I thought enough is enough.

Desai’s revelations had made one thing obvious. Meera had been lying about the sex with him. It wasn’t as pathetic as she had made me believe. The only thing she couldn’t get was an orgasm, which Desai too had confessed to me.
I wondered if Meera too wanted to enjoy an orgasm from him that she deserved but was denied. I wondered if she was just preparing herself for it through her recent actions. I wondered if she was finally becoming ready to face the past. Desai wanted me to embrace the feeling of being cuckolded.
How would I tell him I've had too much of that feeling?
There was no way I would fall into the same trap again and again. But I wasn't sure about Meera. Her equation with Desai was changing over time. She was now comfortable enough to smile at him, shake hands with him, and even share a warm hug with him. 
It was all my fault. I shouldn't have invited him to the dinner. I questioned myself if I was heading into a familiar phase of my life. I felt my destiny was going to repeat by making me a cuckold again.
I dreaded the thought of Desai taking my wife in his arms. The other night he had told me Meera was expressive in bed. 
She is expressive, even now. She is wild.

When I reached home, Meera wasn't there. She had gone to attend a Puja in our neighbourhoods. She had kept my lunch on the dining table. I was barely hungry.
As I finished I stood near the dining table and imagined Meera lying on it. Completely naked, with her legs split apart. I couldn't stop my mind from running wild and I imagined Desai's dick piercing into her body. My wife's soft moans echoed inside my head. 
"Aaah...aaah..."
I moved closer to the table and touched my crotch on the edge of it. My hardness grew further.
No.
I shook my head in disgust and went to my room. But I couldn't find solace even there. I remembered how Meera and I had sex in a standing pose. It was Meera's idea straight out of her experience.
I tried to imagine what Meera would have thought while doing it.
Wouldn't she have fantasized about Desai doing it?
"Make my lips bleed... It's okay."
Meera had told me the other night. And she had told Desai the same. It was evident that Meera was beginning to give Desai space in her head. Her memories and fantasies were being populated by his presence. It was a matter of time before she allowed him to show up in places she might not like to tell me.
The thought dreaded me, but my dick remained hard to a point of aching.
I decided to take a shower, as a desperate measure to wash away all the dirty thoughts.
But as soon as I shed my clothes and saw my erection, I couldn't stop the temptation of touching it. I ran my fingers slowly around it, and I yearned for more. In a few seconds, I was shaking it like anything.
I tried to stop thinking about my wife being penetrated by Desai in his king size bed but I failed. I eventually let my mind flow free, and I shot a huge load of cum on the bathroom wall.
I stood under the shower and cried. I couldn't believe that I had masturbated while imagining my wife with a man she hated so much.
Is it that I don't care about her choices just because I'm horny? Or it is that I no longer believed that she hates him?
I couldn't find an answer to why I was doing what I was doing.

When Meera came she was happy.
She said the puja was a great experience. It was the first time she was attending something like that.
"I didn't realise how long it took to finish. It was so good. You know I don't know how but I feel confident. I prayed for us, baby."
Meera said. She went on and on with the details from the puja arrangements to the food served afterwards.
I kept listening while paying more attention to her looks. She was wearing a cream colour saree and a matching blouse with elbow-length sleeves. The saree dbangd in a conservative way combined with a boat neck blouse ensured minimal skin show. A sandal dot between her eyebrows and vermilion on the top edge of her forehead, along with the wedding necklace around her neck, completed the look of a housewife in a Puja ceremony. It was a rare occasion when Meera wore the wedding necklace and vermilion together.
She put a sandal dot on my forehead and gave me Prasad to eat.
I couldn't help but notice how homely she looked. She looked happier than her usual self in recent times. She had moved on from her mother's unexpected demise. She had begun to cope with the unusually high work pressure. She had found new friends in the new neighbourhoods. She had brought the new apartment in order. She had everything under control.
It was impossible to look at her and imagine she was nurturing a wild fantasy of being consumed by a man other than her husband. It was impossible to fathom she was cherishing the memory of being seduced and subjected to the deep penetration by a man other than her husband. It was impossible to even speculate what else she was hiding from me.
I wanted to confront her about the untold details of her night in Desai's apartment. But there was no way I could suddenly bring it up. There was no way I could tell her that I sat through Desai's narration of that night. There was no way I could reveal that his exaggerated version got me hard in my pants. I was still carrying a hardness. The more I walked around Meera, the more I tried to concentrate on what she was talking about, the harder I became.
My body was behaving in a way I hated. My dick was not listening to me. It did not care how I felt.
More than the feeling of being lied to by Meera, I was devastated by my bodily transformation. When Meera was busy in kitchen, I went to the bathroom and masturbated again. I ended the night by repeating it before I went to sleep because I did not want to have sex with Meera that night. I did not want her to know that I had an erection while listening to Desai's stories and I carried it home.
The next morning I woke up with my head burdened with guilt that I was probably not providing what she deserved. And it terrified me that Meera would be remembering Desai even more.

The next morning I got a phone call from Desai. He just wanted to know how I had been. I said I was okay.
In the evening Meera told me that Ashish had seen her with Desai outside the cafe, the other day. And Ashish reprimanded her for trying to earn support from clients through unfair means instead of putting efforts to improve her skills. He even gave her a short lecture about work ethics. He said he was aware that the other day Desai had saved her despite her committing a blunder on the report.
"I told him I know what is fair and unfair, and I told him Desai is a friend first and then a client. I didn't mean it. But I told him so only to shut him up."
Meera said.

It was now as clear as plain water that Meera hated Ashish more than she hated Desai. But the question was whether her hatred towards the latter was decreased.
I asked Meera what she would do if Desai asked her out on more coffee dates. It was a question I had asked many times in the past. Her reply also remained the same as always.
"Don't worry, my baby. I won't give him chance."
The only thing that changed was the level of confidence her words brought in me.
It was time I began to constantly wear a feeling that Meera was going to cheat on me. And I did not know how to stop it.

-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 19-07-2021, 12:02 AM