Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
मनमोहक गंदी कहानियाँ... RoccoSam
Thanks for reading this story & liking the thread.

I am not the original writer, I collect stories from different internet sites like old EXBII, X-forum, XOSSIP, RSS, ISS, NIFTY, ASSTR, & LITEROTICA.

I just copy and pest them here for my as well as your enjoyment ... all credit goes to the unsung writer's who are the original heroes.

I am always very fond of this kind of slow seductive story. In reality, an indian girl or woman needs time to involved in an affair with a person who is not his husband. 

But whenever it happens the relationship contains romance, emotions, a slight fear of catching, a excitement of hidden meetings with new found lover, courage & sudden boldness to do some naughty and taboo, & of cours  LOVE.

Some times these new lover's are relatives or near dear friends.

Incest between relatives is gave sparkling effect to these relationship. fight

And reading such stories is also raise excitement, a touch of taboo that not everyone do such things and to read such thing gave thrill & the characters remains in memories.

All women are not sex-starved or whore that they can easily be driven by anyone. 

Most of the cases, there is a very particular and valid reason to involve in any illicit relationship. Sometimes they forced by other persons, sometimes they forced by the situation which arises unexpectedly in front of her.

I read a lot of stories which look very unrealistic as in those, a married woman shows like a characterless slut, but the reality is different. 

So, I request to all my fellow authors to write more slow seductive real stories regarding indian girls & women.

Heart 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: मनमोहक गंदी कहानियाँ... RoccoSam - by usaiha2 - 16-07-2021, 08:43 AM