Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
5 - Episode

The NMP party was doing their promotional planning well. Prakash was performing well and he could get back a lot of farmers' votes to NMP. a lot of rural farmers now listened to them. The NMP party's good will always helped him for this. Poor people respected Gau ji. 

Nazroof's local goons in a rural area - called Amjad - noticed this, They quickly informed Nazroof that Prakash is doing awareness programs for farmers.
Nazroof saw nothing, but his million rupees spent on these farmers are about to be worthless because of this idiot. 

Nazroof's money was everywhere. even at NMP parties. He talked with such two-faced creepy guys at NMP head office and got Prakash's next month's plan. Then, his cunning and clever mind was working on something. 

Yousuf was a businessman in Mumbai who did vehicle importing from various countries to India. He was a very popular guy among his high class business friends as a great mind and a womanizer. He and his close business friends supported Maharashtra's famous political party - NSP - National state party. CM in Maharashtra repensented NMP party. It is considered as the oldest and well grown party in Maharashtra. He used his political power for his dirty desire. He has fucked many women (including his staff. government lady officers and ladies around Mumbai.) He also got offended by suggesting sexual proposals for actresses. It is his dark side, but he is still a white character for the sake of politics and money. 

He had a network in entire India and stole vehicles then sent them to Mumbai for re-collection. It was a lucrative business and high rank government officials were in his pocket. 

Shalini had a meeting in Mumbai regarding CSR (corporate social responsibility). She had to present a speech on behalf of Nagpur division. Foreign officials, ambassadors, high ranking government's officials and ministers also would come to the meeting. So, Shalini was leaving Nagpur the next day and her husband and daughter had to stay in Nagpur. Mumbai district commission booked a room in a luxury hotel for Shalini. Entire Nagpur urban council would depend on Shalini's speech as  She will talk about the CSR projects of the Nagpur government commission launched. Before she left Nagpur, She received a call from the current Nagpur commission chief - Gau ji.

Beta, the entire Nagpur district's future is on your hand now. If you can present this well we will get more and more projects and I hope beta, you are satisfied with the CSR projects we launched, Gau ji talked with her calmly. Shalini knew that Gau ji was a very respectful politician and he called her as beta by his deep heart. 

Sure Mr. Gau ji. I will handle this and hope to take more CSR projects to Nagpur, Shalini said,

Thank you so much beta, good luck, Gau ji said. 

Shalini reached Mumbai's pearl wall luxury hotel by 11:00 AM and she had an extra day to prepare for the speech. The conference will be held on the day after tomorrow. While she was going to the reception she accidentally noticed that a man was looking at her and that face was familiar to her too. This man sat on a sofa with a few men who suited well. apparently they all are from a high class status. She got to reception and took the key without considering them more. She knew a lot of men and women daily looking at her. She had a nice shower with strawberry smelled shower gel. Then she put on a just T-shirt and short pants and took her laptop. She sat on the chair taking a coca cola bottle from the mini bar. She called Raj and said she reached Mumbai safely and talked about their kid. 

She received a call from reception after a few minutes.

Madam, will you come to our lobby for lunch or should we send you to your room, the reception lady asked.

mmmh, no I will come to the lobby, Shalini said. 

After a few hours of traveling from Nagpur to Mumbai, She wanted a quick change and to get some natural breath. The hotel had a nice garden, so she decided to have her lunch in the lobby.   

She changed herself to a frock which was above 2 inches from knees and a tight frock with a full covering of her chest and hands. (long sleeves frock). She went to the mirror and saw how hot her body was. so she applied some strawberry-smelling perfume and tied hair. her look was so sexy. she got a slight smile and exited from her room. She sat on a table near to the garden and ordered some parathas and chicken curry. 

She was having her lunch while drinking papaya juice. She saw the man who was looking at her earlier and that face was also very familiar with her. she just thought about him. oh. She quickly recalled who that. 

1 year ago, She went to check a factory that manufactures plastic items, but she got to know via the intelligence bureau in Nagpur security officer that this company was secretly doing some illegal things. They illegally sell green turtles which are very rare species to Europe for medical purposes. No one could stop this because they have given bribes to IAS and Nagpur commission officials and then they were doing their businesses well. But, Shalini was not for money, So she made the decision to close the factory and even though she received many calls from regional politicians she did not change her decision. Yes, this is that factory owner who came to meet her. 

He was actually Yousuf who had a huge political power. He stepped back about that issue because CM requested him not to go after that company because Shalini is a dangerous IAS officer. CM allowed Yousuf to start the same business in Nashik, so Yousuf accepted his offer and started his business again in Nashik. Now, Shalini knew why that man was looking at her eagerly. She got a slight smile as she did not know he started the factory in Nashik again. She thought that he closed his factory and the idea of smuggling green turtles. She had a winning feeling as she closed his businesses. Yousuf had a winning feeling too as he started the business again in Nashik as a large company. 

Yousuf was also very angry with Shalini, but his powerful trait even cried in front of Shalini's beauty. Shalini noticed well he stared at her from the table he was sitting. She knew later that Yousuf owned this hotel. Shalini got a slight smile while he was staring at her. She thought that this man had not learnt a lesson from her with the early case. 

Yousuf knew about Shalini from there. He was attacked by Shalini's gorgeous hotness + arrogance and smartness and secretly found out many things about her because he was actually shocked after seeing such a hot and gorgeous lady as the IAS officer. Even though he had such political connections He could not persuade her. He liked her arrogant and sexy look. how he was crazy about Shalini, he imagined Shalini's figure and bang it. 

What fantastic scenery from her. Such a sexy and hot lady with an arrogant look OMG WOW, He thought. 

Shalini knew he was staring at her and scanning her whole body. He could see Shalini's shining milky white thighs upto few inches due to her short frock. Shalini got to know this when she slightly checked his look and found that he was looking at her thighs. Shalini lifted her right leg and kept it on left leg like crossing her legs very slowly as Yousuf could get a clear view of her milky white thighs. Yousouf moaned even without thinking and he knew his dick got the biggest erection within 1 to 3 seconds as he could see a clear view of this sexy and gorgeous IAS' s milky thighs. Shalini quickly understood his mind and smiled as no one could notice. 

After a few minutes, Shalini stood up and left for her room while thinking how that old fellow tasted her view. Yousuf touched his large penis out of his trouser and called to his manager. Actually, Yousuf knew earlier Shalini would come to Mumbai for a conference and he decided to offer a room for Shalini free of charge as the Mumbai commission requested from hotel owners to provide rooms for officials under discounted price. So Youduf planned well and he could bring Shalini to his hotel.

Shalini did not know anything. She was preparing her presentation on her laptop and she remembered the incident a few times and smiled. Shalini was a very dutiful and loving wife. But, why she decided to give a good view of her thighs to a man who she had a dispute with 1 year ago. 
it was a just feel or she was desperate about her loose husband and sex life? or  just show off or any other thing?

Shalini was a bit sleepy, so she decided to sleep around 4:30 pm. she just woke up with a call from the reception. again about her dinner. She knew yousuf should come again because he was the owner. 

I will come to the lobby, She said. 

It was around 6:30 pm and she had a nice bath and dressed up with a normal loose t-shirt and a 3 quarter pant. She was careful to wear only a half laze bra as anyone can guess her round and shaped huge boobs.  She just tied her hair and left for the lobby. It was around 7:30 pm and some couples were having their dinner. She noticed that Yousuf sat on a table and Shalini just got to the table near him and she acted as if she did not know about anything and ordered boiled vegetables and bbq. Shalini has sat directly face to Yousuf. so he could notice at first sight that Shalini had awesome well rounded big boobs and was wearing something that is very sexy as showing her boobs. Shalini knew he stared at her boobs directly, so she lifted her hands and tied hair again as yousuf had a life-time view of Shalini's boobs. Due to the size and her half bra, when she lifted her hands he could see more and more out of her loose t-shirt. 

After a few minutes, dinner came and Yousuf was not there. Shalini was having her dinner while messaging with Raj. 

One huge bulk framed person came to her table.

Hi Mrs. Shalini - IAS of Nagpur district commision, He said. 

Shalini looked at him and she thought it was Yousuf. 

Oh, You are, Shalini said.

Nice to meet you Mrs. Shalini. I am Yousuf. I think we met during my factory issue.

Yes, I remember, so how was your factory and illegally selling green turtles to Europe.

Yousuf laughed and Oh those are now over. I am a good person now who launched a hotel network in India. 

Who could believe it? I thought Once a liar or smuggler, he is always a smuggler and a liar, Shalini smiled and said. 

Oh achaa, seems this IAS not giving a smuggler to change his attitude and be a responsible person.

Shalini - If you change, that is good for you.

Yousuf - Thank you Mrs. Shalini. nice to meet you and are you at an official event or?

Shalini - yes Mr. Yousuf. I have a conference in Mumbai in 2 days. so I came earlier to prepare for it.

Yousuf - OMG, you are gonna present a speech. wow what a nice (he said this looking at Shalini's boobs and she noticed quickly)

Shalini - nice? What is nice?

Yousuf - A pretty and educated lady giving a speech, so who does not like for it

Shalini - Oh is that so? She asked playfully. Shalini was slowly willing to talk with him. She felt that he was a funny guy, but she changed her mind quickly.

Shalini finished her dinner and got ready to go back. 

Yousif, I will leave now. i wanna prepare the presentation and ready for it, Shalini said.

Sure Mrs. Shalini. If you need any help, just call reception and I will inform them, Yousuf said.

Shalini thought that Yousuf had a great view of her boobs even with her t-shirt while coming to her room. 

Shalini was thinking about this incident. Is this wrong? What did I do showing something to such a cunning old businessman? Did I cheat on Raj? No No, I never wanna cheat on my lovely hubby. she thought and focused her mind on the laptop. 

Mumbai's climate was very romantic and her room's look was very romantic. She just looked out of the room. It was also so romantic under some light. She was getting some horny feelings secretly and she thought what would happen Raj was also here. It was around 11:30 pm and she decided to sleep. but She was so horny. Shalini needed a change under this chilling and horny time. Shalini was just crazy with a lot of ideas. She thought that now she needs a bigger and huge cock than Raj's small one. Just a thought.... what would happen if Yousouf knocked her door, she thought. Do I need to open or not? In the same dress or something fully covered? She suddenly came back to her normal mind. OMG. What i thought. I never want to cheat on Raj even in my dreams. but she needed something.  She undressed her all and was fully nude, then went to the mirror. She was amazed looking at her nudity and she thought about Raj. why this man could not effectively use such sexy figure. out of home, all men stare at me. She went to the king size bed and tried to sleep with a nervous feeling.

Next day, Shalini met Yousuf while she was having breakfast and lunch too. They were talking about many things and Shalini knew Yousuf stared at her always. Even Shalini was giving him a space to lust on her. 

around 6:30 pm, she called the reception and asked about late dinner. They said ok and she could have her dinner around 11:00 pm. She knew  that Yousuf received  this message from his reception. 

She had a nice shower around 10:00 pm and just wore only a night dress and overcoat. nothing bra or panty. It was a hot pick color night dress and overcoat up to her knees. She just thought about going to the balcony of  the terrace where she stayed. It is like a balcony for all who stay on that terrace. Around 10:00 pm, there should not be anyone on the balcony. She wanted to breathe fresh air. She came out of her room and went towards the balcony. She did not know until she stepped onto the balcony that Yosuf was there having a drink. He was also here because he thought no one should come at this time.

(The night dress's image was posted on the below comment)

Shalini knew that Yousuf was shocked. even Shalini was shocked seeing him. 

Yousuf - OMG, Shalini (He missed the miss part now) you are here. sorry i was having a drink as i thought no one would be here.

Shalini tried not to show him any odd feelings and she said that It is ok Yousuf, you can have a drink. I just came out for fresh air.

Yousuf knew how Shalini was sexy and lustful in this night dress and he surely knew she had no bra or panty. Shalini essentially lied to the balcony as Yousuf could have a good look at her figure, but as he could not notice that Shalini did it purposely. Shalini took his mobile and he just played a game while talking with Yousuf. But yousuf thought she was messaging her husband. Shalini was tactical and she was allowing Yousuf to taste her figure through his eyes as she knew nothing, but messaging with her husband. The balcony's dim light and Shalini's mobile's light were on her whole body and he could see every inch of her hot body. The first time, he could see this sexy and gorgeous lady's cleavage. Shalini did not adjust her night dress so he could see a great view. 

Yousuf - Hey Shalini. This is a supernaturally expensive wine. you may join me for a drink.

She had had some beer in her life, but nothing more. She had an idea to have a drink, but she refused. She wanted to show her dignity here and rejected it. 

But Yousuf did not want to miss the boat and requested a few times. At last, Shalini agreed to have a drink with him. Yousuf did not want Shalini to change her position, so he gave a glass of wine to Shalini. (and Shalini also did not need to change the position). 

It is an honor for me to have a drink with such a sexy IAS in Nagpur who the whole India thinks is the sexiest IAS, Yousuf now directly said to Shalini's face after she had the first cup. He thought Shalini would be in a mode after having a few shots of wine. Shalini is a super strong woman. a few wine shots were unable to make an impact on her body. She was totally ok, but her whole body suddenly aroused hearing such words from Yousuf. Mumbai's nice cool fresh air was sticking to her body and romantic aroma from the flowers in the garden was going through. 

Shalini needed to be bold, at least from words.

Achaa, but it is not honored for me to have a drink with such a mafia leader, Shalni naughtily said. 

You know Shalini, you closed a very profitable company of mine. The revenue is more than 100k USD, Yousuf said.

The wine was not a hard one, so Shalini could bear its effect on her body. 

ohh, then i have locked a mafia leader's illegal income source, she said while just lifting her right leg a bit to show her sexy figure well.

Yousuf teased and he touched his long and large penis. 

But, I knew that your night dress is worth more than 100k USD, Yousuf said lustily and directly stared. 

Shalini turned opposite as Yousuf could see her big ass. Yousuf bit his lips. Shalini made a mistake by turning opposite as he could successfully mix up wine and some alcohol to make it so hard. Shalini did not do anything and just said for his comment as achaa. 

Yousuf gave the glass to her.She accepted and sipped it. Even though she tasted odd she did not think much and sipped. 

Shalini just touched her head, then Yousuf knew that wine mixed alcohol was working inside her. Shalini knew her level and she stopped slipping more and more wine, but Yousouf thought that Shalini was on a high. 

Shalini needed to be bold a bit with this old '. mafia man. She could not take her mind back.

It is so hot now, Shalini said in a husky tone. She slightly knew she may have some more wine, but she was still careful not to have much. Shalini recognized what Yousouf was thinking. He thought that Shalini was on a high. Her husky voice added fuel to the fire. 

wait, I will remove your overcoat, Yousuf said. Shalini did not say anything and just looked outside of the balcony. Yousuf quickly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her over coat while massaging her shoulders too. Shalini is still acting like she was drunk. Yousouf was clever to move his rough fingers from nude shoulders (only night dress' s straps were on shoulders) through her curvy figure touching her right side from the shoulder to hip). Shalini moaned a bit and  within the next few minutes, Shalini was only in her hot pink, strapped knee length night frock. her overcoat was thrown at the chairs Yousouf had sat on. Yousouf was pouring another glass of wine looking at Shalini. Shalini romantically lifted her both hands as Yousouf can see well maintained shining milky armpits. 

Yousouf said WOW.

He could see Shalini's huge breasts dancing and getting bigger inside the night dress without a bra. Her large nipple was clearly visible through the dress. Yousouf filled another glass of wine mixing some hard liquor and gave it to Shalini. She emptied the glass within a few seconds and just lifted her right shoulder night dress strap a bit. Any man would understand this as a hint. Yousouf also knew that Shalini was requesting from him to remove her night dress. Before that, Yousouf was hurried and he removed his t-shirt, then trouser and finally his underwear showing his huge and fat lengthy penis to Shalini. She was amazed with the size of it and it clearly indicated from her face. His large penis was fully erected and surely it is nearly 9.5 inches in length and a fatty one. 

Yousouf was coming towards Shalini and eventually she knew if she was here another few minutes, then he would surely take off her night dress and even she would not be unable to skip this, so she just bent and jumped to the opposite from Yousouf.

She playfully said OK, Yousouf Good night and rushed to her room. 

She realized that It is not good and she recalled her loving husband Raj. But Shalini was desperate about Raj because she saw the size of Yousouf. It is more than 3 times larger than Raj. She was too horny.

Did she secretly wish Yousouf to come to her room?

Yousouf could not understand what happened. He blamed himself. He thought if he just opened the zipper and lifted Shalini's night dress it was enough for him to take her into his room. He could not imagine such a sexy figure. He wanted to go and enter Shalini's room, but He knew that it was dangerous because She is a popular IAS. He grabbed his large penis and shaked it, imagining Shalini's hot body.

Next day, Shalini left the hotel around 6:00 am before Yousouf woke up. The conference was very successful. Shalini's presentation was admired by foreign officials and local ministers too. Not only that, all the men there enjoyed her sexy curvy figure while she presented the speech. 

After the conference, She visited a very famous beauty parlour in Mumbai where many bollywood actresses visit datly. She got a nice haircut that enhanced her extreme sexiness. She finally came home and talked about the conference and how other guests admired her. On that day, Shalini was extremely sexy with her new haircut and Raj wanted her badly on the bed. Finishing dinner, Shalini made her kid sleep and came to the bedroom. Raj quickly grabbed her and put on the bed.

Oh my god Raj, why is that darling....

Raj didn't say anything, but madly kissed her. Shalini was also teased and she kissed him back. Shalini was very eager to suck Raj's penis and get him licked her pussy too, but as on previous days, Raj was so hurried and just removed his trouser and lifted Shalini's night dress. Shalini thought that he would do something amazing today. Raj was exhausted after a few minutes ejecting a small volume of sperm. Even Shalini could not feel his dick. She heard that Raj was snoring. 

Shalini did not say anything, but sadly looked out. She was thinking of the incident yesterday she faced at the hotel. She got amazed imaging Yousouf's penis' s size. She was thinking why did I leave him suddenly? But again, she got back to her normal mind and she knew that whatever she could not cheat on Raj. She helplessly looked at Raj and was ready to sleep. 

Actually Raj was not sleeping. He was ashamed about his stamina. Just within 5 minutes, he ejected and ended up playing with his wife's sexy body. Shalini was extremely sexy with her new haircut and Raj was thinking about how other men stare at her wife's body, but I could not do much about her. He was looking at how Shalini was sexy when she went to work. He was jealous of other men who ogled at her. His mind was filled with some dirty ideas from time to time.

Why is Shalini wearing sarees sexily?

Shalini is having an affair?

No, No, what i think. She is so dutiful. what a sinner of me thinking about her like this. Raj blamed himself too. 

Please share your ideas an comments too. 
[+] 9 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 14-07-2021, 05:25 PM